Old 27-01-2013, 01:15 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Exploding Intestines

I heard about someone who was severely overweight and ate huge amounts
of food. One day their intestines exploded, depositing feces all over
the place, including on other people nearby. That's absolutely
disgusting. Since hearing this, I avoid getting near very overweight
people if I can help it.

Oh yea, the person who exploded did die almost instantly.