Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Who's grandma makes Grandma's Foods

There is a line of foods called Grandma's Foods. But they dont say
who's grandma makes them. Almost everyone has or had a grandma. That
means there are millions of them. Yet this food dont say which one.
That makes me suspicious about this food being a scam. Maybe no actual
grandma makes it, and it's just a thing made at a factory.

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Yall are too funny. My Grandma was the best cook in the world but she is passed. Fortunately she taught me everything she knew and then come back to haunt me as an alternate ego personality type. Traumatic childhoods cause that kinda stuff ya know? Now as for the fictitious Grandma on the label..she has some some very good molasses and cookies. Oatmeal raisin with icing is my favorite. My Grandma made a lot of what she called Teacakes. Plain sugar cookies with a lemon wallop. Not bad if you dunk em in coffee but otherwise not much to write home about.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"bigwheel" > wrote in message

> Yall are too funny. My Grandma was the best cook in the world but she is
> passed. Fortunately she taught me everything she knew and then come back
> to haunt me as an alternate ego personality type. Traumatic childhoods
> cause that kinda stuff ya know? Now as for the fictitious Grandma on the
> label..she has some some very good molasses and cookies. Oatmeal raisin
> with icing is my favorite. My Grandma made a lot of what she called
> Teacakes. Plain sugar cookies with a lemon wallop. Not bad if you dunk
> em in coffee but otherwise not much to write home about.

What you don't dunk therm in Mad Dog?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 22, 9:39*pm, wrote:
> There is a line of foods called Grandma's Foods. *But they dont say
> who's grandma makes them. *Almost everyone has or had a grandma. *That
> means there are millions of them. *Yet this food dont say which one.
> That makes me suspicious about this food being a scam. *Maybe no actual
> grandma makes it, and it's just a thing made at a factory.

"Yet this food dont say which one.

Doesn't, you dimwitted moron.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 23, 2:48*pm, bigwheel >
wrote:
> Yall are too funny. My Grandma was the best cook in the world but she is
> passed. Fortunately she taught me everything she knew and then come back
> to haunt me as an alternate ego personality type. Traumatic childhoods
> cause that kinda stuff ya know? Now as for the fictitious Grandma on the
> label..she has some some very good molasses and cookies. Oatmeal raisin
> with icing is my favorite. My Grandma made a lot of what she called
> Teacakes. Plain sugar cookies with a lemon wallop. Not bad if you dunk
> em in coffee but otherwise not much to write home about.
>
> --
> bigwheel

Your grandma wears Army boots.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 24, 3:29*pm, Janet > wrote:
> > On Jan 22, 9:39*pm, wrote:
> > > There is a line of foods called Grandma's Foods. *But they dont say
> > > who's grandma makes them

> * *Your Grandma has done enough cooking all her life, now it's your turn
> to feed her. Get out there and buy her some of that Grandma Food.
>
> * *Janet UK

LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:53:12 -0800 (PST), Chemo
> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2:48*pm, bigwheel >
> wrote:
> > Yall are too funny. My Grandma was the best cook in the world but she is
> > passed. Fortunately she taught me everything she knew and then come back
> > to haunt me as an alternate ego personality type. Traumatic childhoods
> > cause that kinda stuff ya know? Now as for the fictitious Grandma on the
> > label..she has some some very good molasses and cookies. Oatmeal raisin
> > with icing is my favorite. My Grandma made a lot of what she called
> > Teacakes. Plain sugar cookies with a lemon wallop. Not bad if you dunk
> > em in coffee but otherwise not much to write home about.
> >
> > --
> > bigwheel

> Your grandma wears Army boots.

COMBAT boots, Chemo! Sheesh. Do I have to tell you everything?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 23, 12:39*am, wrote:
> There is a line of foods called Grandma's Foods. *But they dont say
> who's grandma makes them.

Whose. Who's is a contraction for who is.
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M. Cook View Post
Well as a wise old King was heard saying one time..There aint nothing new under the Sun. The MD vs cookie thing has been tried. It aint bad.

Last edited by bigwheel : 25-01-2013 at 09:07 PM

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

[quote='Chemo.Your grandma wears Army boots.[/QUOTE]

Yep..lol. I seen em. In fact I have some photos.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/24/2013 1:53 PM, Chemo wrote:
> On Jan 23, 2:48 pm, bigwheel >
> wrote:
>> Yall are too funny. My Grandma was the best cook in the world but she is
>> passed. Fortunately she taught me everything she knew and then come back
>> to haunt me as an alternate ego personality type. Traumatic childhoods
>> cause that kinda stuff ya know? Now as for the fictitious Grandma on the
>> label..she has some some very good molasses and cookies. Oatmeal raisin
>> with icing is my favorite. My Grandma made a lot of what she called
>> Teacakes. Plain sugar cookies with a lemon wallop. Not bad if you dunk
>> em in coffee but otherwise not much to write home about.
>>
>> --
>> bigwheel

> Your grandma wears Army boots.

Yakov Schmirnoff: In Russia comedians can't say, "Your mother wears
Army boots... because she probably does."

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/24/2013 1:52 PM, Chemo wrote:
> On Jan 22, 9:39 pm, wrote:
>> There is a line of foods called Grandma's Foods. But they dont say
>> who's grandma makes them. Almost everyone has or had a grandma. That
>> means there are millions of them. Yet this food dont say which one.
>> That makes me suspicious about this food being a scam. Maybe no actual
>> grandma makes it, and it's just a thing made at a factory.

> "Yet this food dont say which one.
>
> Doesn't, you dimwitted moron.

Guess they don't have schools under those Troll bridges

Jill
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

[quote=Janet; Your Grandma has done enough cooking all her life, now it's your turn to feed her. Get out there and buy her some of that Grandma Food. Janet UK[/QUOTE]

Well this must be the old de ja vue thing all over again but..manged to find some strong meds and got ahold of Granny. She say you are sure right. I am fixing to head off to the store to buy her anything which might refer to maternal ancestors in any format..which by her sweeping interpretation would also require buying all the products displaying the words Aunt..Auntie or Auntay as some might say wink wink. Not sure I can afford all this stuff. Thanks.

Last edited by bigwheel : 27-01-2013 at 06:21 PM