bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Yall are too funny. My Grandma was the best cook in the world but she is passed. Fortunately she taught me everything she knew and then come back to haunt me as an alternate ego personality type. Traumatic childhoods cause that kinda stuff ya know? Now as for the fictitious Grandma on the label..she has some some very good molasses and cookies. Oatmeal raisin with icing is my favorite. My Grandma made a lot of what she called Teacakes. Plain sugar cookies with a lemon wallop. Not bad if you dunk em in coffee but otherwise not much to write home about.