Old 29-09-2012, 10:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 26 AMAZING FAST FOOD ITEMS YOU WILL NEVER GET TO EAT…IN AMERICA

Somebody sent me this link, some of these fast food items looked
pretty good (the cheeseburger pizza and pizza with the parmesan
cones), some I would pass on (fish doughnuts - no thanks), and some
(including the Windows 7 Whopper with seven patties on it and the
pizza with the hot dog stuffed crust and the fried egg and sausage on
hamburger buns) are things that would probably cause me to have
another bypass surgery if I ate them. I would love to know the
toppings on those Big Argentina Barbeque and Big South Africa
burgers. That M burger they sell at McDonalds in the UK reminded me
of the Arch Deluxe that the McDonalds over her sold in the mid 90's.
The Sultan burger looks like a cross between a Gyro and a Burger, with
a hamburger patty instead of the rotisserie meat mixture, and served
on a pita.

Bon Apetit.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/26-a...eat-in-america

Old 30-09-2012, 12:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael OConnor wrote:

Somebody sent me this link, some of these fast food items looked
pretty good

snippage
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/26-a...eat-in-america

Thanks for that link. It was interesting and amusing. I sent it on to some
friends.

G. :-D

PS - fish donuts. That sounds almost scary to me! YUK! meheheh