Member

Default Black Spot inside my orange

some one please tell me what this black spot inside my orange is... The outside look perfectly normal as did the rest of my orange.
Attached Thumbnails
Black Spot inside my orange-photo-1.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 10:35*am, aw109 > wrote:
> some one please tell me what this black spot inside my orange is... The
> outside *look perfectly normal as did the rest of my orange.

> |Filename: photo-1.JPG * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *|
> |Download:http://www.foodbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16600|

> aw109

Just eat the damn thing and be grateful you have an orange to eat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, July 2, 2012 11:35:55 AM UTC-6, aw109 wrote:
> some one please tell me what this black spot inside my orange is... The
> outside look perfectly normal as did the rest of my orange.

> |Filename: photo-1.JPG |
> |Download: http://www.foodbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16600|

> aw109

Its rot...just cut it out discard and eat the balance of the orange.
==
Posted to rec.food.cooking

aw109 wrote:

> some one please tell me what this black spot inside my orange is... The
> outside look perfectly normal as did the rest of my orange.

It's vegan caviar.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/2/2012 7:35 AM, aw109 wrote:
> some one please tell me what this black spot inside my orange is... The
> outside look perfectly normal as did the rest of my orange.

> |Filename: photo-1.JPG |
> |Download: http://www.foodbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16600|

Several hundred years ago it would mean that a gypsy or a witch had
placed a curse into the fruit. These days we just consider it to be a
bad omen. Bury the orange by the light of a waning moon and you should
be OK.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 3:43*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 7/2/2012 7:35 AM, aw109 wrote:
>
> > some one please tell me what this black spot inside my orange is... The
> > outside *look perfectly normal as did the rest of my orange.

> > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
> > |Filename: photo-1.JPG * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *|
> > |Download:http://www.foodbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16600|
> > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+

> Several hundred years ago it would mean that a gypsy or a witch had
> placed a curse into the fruit. These days we just consider it to be a
> bad omen. Bury the orange by the light of a waning moon and you should
> be OK.

Should be?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 12:50*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jul 2, 3:43*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
>
> > On 7/2/2012 7:35 AM, aw109 wrote:

> > > some one please tell me what this black spot inside my orange is... The
> > > outside *look perfectly normal as did the rest of my orange.

> > > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
> > > |Filename: photo-1.JPG * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *|
> > > |Download:http://www.foodbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16600|

> > Several hundred years ago it would mean that a gypsy or a witch had
> > placed a curse into the fruit. These days we just consider it to be a
> > bad omen. Bury the orange by the light of a waning moon and you should
> > be OK.

> Should be?

I like to be optimistic about most things but if you ask me, that guy
is dead meat!