Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Getting fancy with some fried eggs

I fried up some plain old eggs this morning.

But then, on the bus ride to work, it hit me.

Oh my god.

Why didn't I use an egg ring? Why didn't I make a hole some bread and cook
the egg in there? Why didn't I make eggs benedict without the hollandaise
sauce?

And then I feel asleep and got robbed.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)