Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I wonder what kinds of things Neil degrasse Tyson cooks?

That brain of his is on fire. Could boil an egg on his head!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEl9kVl6KPc

yes, at 2am this is something I wonder...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 11, 1:06*am, somebody > wrote:
> That brain of his is on fire. *Could boil an egg on his head!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEl9kVl6KPc
>
> yes, at 2am this is something I wonder...

Tyson chicken?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 11, 7:37*am, Bryan > wrote:

> Tyson chicken?
>
> --Bryan

no, sir. I'm veggie.

http://thecarversite.com/yetanotherf...oung%20SNL.flv
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 11, 7:37*am, Bryan > wrote:
> On May 11, 1:06*am, somebody > wrote:
>
> > That brain of his is on fire. *Could boil an egg on his head!

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEl9kVl6KPc

> > yes, at 2am this is something I wonder...

> Tyson chicken?
>
> --Bryan

you calling Big Mike chicken, he will mess you up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
somebody > wrote:

> That brain of his is on fire. Could boil an egg on his head!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEl9kVl6KPc
>

> yes, at 2am this is something I wonder...

lemon grass omelettes

Tyson Chickens Popkin Wine 0 06-05-2016 05:12 PM
Neil deGrasse Tyson To GMO Critics: 'Chill Out' notbob General Cooking 48 07-08-2014 09:42 PM
Heads up -- flying Tyson chickens Steve Pope General Cooking 10 12-10-2012 04:05 PM
Cleveland, Neil Young Somebody General Cooking 0 09-10-2012 04:39 AM
Neil Armstrong - the awful truth Rubystars Vegan 1 10-09-2004 08:41 PM