Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Tyson Chickens

I belong to a group who feeds people, who are living close to the bone, and
homeless vets. We put out over 200 meals every Wednesday.

Recently my job was to break down whole chickens into parts.

I was given these big Tyson chickens.

To me, it looked like they had been slaughtered by beating them to death.

Lots of broken bones and bruises. Also feathers were still on some. Most
had the necks removed but one had a neck hanging off the carcass.

A total turnoff.

I had planned on a nice La Crema chard to pair with it.....but my appetite
for chicken left for parts unknown. I had to settle for Vanilla vodka
straight up.