Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Nut seed butter rollups

My daughter found a South Beach recipe for this. She made them and ate
them. Said they weren't so good. I just can't imagine. Anyway they were a
slice of Muenster or Swiss cheese with a slice of turkey then a Tablespoon
of the nut or seed butter of your choice, rolled up and toothpicked. The
nut/seed butter just doesn't seem to belong there, IMO.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:18:25 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>My daughter found a South Beach recipe for this. She made them and ate
>them. Said they weren't so good. I just can't imagine. Anyway they were a
>slice of Muenster or Swiss cheese with a slice of turkey then a Tablespoon
>of the nut or seed butter of your choice, rolled up and toothpicked. The
>nut/seed butter just doesn't seem to belong there, IMO.

I can't imagine the nut butter with the turkey and cheese. I would
trade the nut butter for a stripe of mustard and / or a pickle spear.
Maybe wrap the whole thing in a lettuce leaf.

Tara