Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Default Steve... JAIL?????????????????????

Steve hasn't posted anything to alt.fast-food since the end of December...
My guess is he's finally been arrested. I didn't call the police myself
personally, does anybody have any news? Has he been posting in
rec.food.cooking at all lately?

This is the first and only time he's ever been away this long, and people in
Jail are not allowed to use computer's so that's probably it.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Feb 12, 7:06*pm, "Jerry Sauk" > wrote:
> Steve hasn't posted anything to alt.fast-food since the end of December....
> My guess is he's finally been arrested. *I didn't call the police myself
> personally, does anybody have any news? *Has he been posting in
> rec.food.cooking at all lately?
>
> This is the first and only time he's ever been away this long, and people in
> Jail are not allowed to use computer's so that's probably it.

he's been trolling here as usual.
i've tried to help him improve his cooking skills, but he takes my
'constructive criticism' as an insult and pouts.
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwertz View Post
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:24:15 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

"Earl" wrote in message
Jerry Sauk wrote:
Steve hasn't posted anything to alt.fast-food since the end of

December...
My guess is he's finally been arrested. I didn't call the police myself
personally, does anybody have any news? Has he been posting in
rec.food.cooking at all lately?

This is the first and only time he's ever been away this long, and

people in
Jail are not allowed to use computer's so that's probably it.

I heard he won 250 million dollars in the Texas State Lottery. He's
probably traveling and having some fun!

Translation: He cheated at the lottery, or faked a broken leg at teh
lottery.. etc.. etc...

Oh, lookie here - another thread about me and I missed it. I was in
Vietnam for a month and tomorrow I leave for Winnebago - I hear the
weather is really nice there right now.

Being rich is hard work. I could buy all the Taco Bells and Wendy's in
Green Bay. Huh. Now THERE'S a thought worth investigating...

"Cheated at the Lottery" That's a good one considering I'm from
Pittburgh and was on two of Nick Perry's hosted shows: Bowling for
Dollars - A Big Brother's and Sisters charity event, and the Weekend
Bowling Tournament - I lost). And I was also on Romper Room in the
next studio over 7 years earlier. Fortunately the lottery authorities
didn't connect me with Nick Perry.

1980 Pennsylvania Lottery scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I watched the drawing that day in Pittsburgh and thought it was "cool"
that 666 came up.

Anyway, gotta run. See you in Winnebago! Be There or Be "Square"
snork

-s (for Satanic) w
Winnebago? The lake or correctional facility? JK, bud. I bet Vietnam was cool.

Maybe you could buy all those places and change them over to real food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 7:38*am, Gorio > wrote:
> Sqwertz;1715276 Wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:24:15 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > -
> > "Earl" wrote in message
> m...-
> > Jerry Sauk wrote:-
> > Steve hasn't posted anything to alt.fast-food since the end of--
> > December...--
> > My guess is he's finally been arrested. *I didn't call the police
> > myself
> > personally, does anybody have any news? *Has he been posting in
> > rec.food.cooking at all lately?

> > This is the first and only time he's ever been away this long, and--
> > people in--
> > Jail are not allowed to use computer's so that's probably it.

> > -
> > I heard he won 250 million dollars in the Texas State Lottery. *He's
> > probably traveling and having some fun!-

> > Translation: *He cheated at the lottery, or faked a broken leg at teh
> > lottery.. etc.. etc...-

> > Oh, lookie here - another thread about me and I missed it. *I was in
> > Vietnam for a month and tomorrow I leave for Winnebago - I hear the
> > weather is really nice there right now.

> > Being rich is hard work. I could buy all the Taco Bells and Wendy's in
> > Green Bay. *Huh. *Now THERE'S a thought worth investigating...

> > "Cheated at the Lottery" *That's a good one considering I'm from
> > Pittburgh and was on two of Nick Perry's hosted shows: Bowling for
> > Dollars - A Big Brother's and Sisters charity event, and the Weekend
> > Bowling Tournament - I lost). *And I was also on Romper Room in the
> > next studio over 7 years earlier. *Fortunately the lottery authorities
> > didn't connect me with Nick Perry.

> > '1980 Pennsylvania Lottery scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
> > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Pe...ottery_scandal)

> > I watched the drawing that day in Pittsburgh and thought it was "cool"
> > that 666 came up.

> > Anyway, gotta run. *See you in Winnebago! *Be There or Be "Square"
> > snork

> > -s (for Satanic) w

> Winnebago? The lake or correctional facility? JK, bud. I bet Vietnam was
> cool.
>
> Maybe you could buy all those places and change them over to real food.
>
> --
> Gorio

I think he means the RV.