Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Temple oranges - what happened?

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives? They're the best!

Lenona.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 12, 3:39*pm, Lenona > wrote:
> I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
> winter. What gives? They're the best!

Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:00:17 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 3:39*pm, Lenona > wrote:
> > I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
> > winter. What gives? They're the best!
> >

> Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

Have you seen them in California? I see they're a Florida orange. I
usually miss Ruby Red grapefruit season due to not paying close enough
attention for the minute and half that they're in the stores.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 9:00*am, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:00:17 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
>
> > wrote:
> > On Jan 12, 3:39*pm, Lenona > wrote:
> > > I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
> > > winter. What gives? They're the best!

> > Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

> Have you seen them in California? *I see they're a Florida orange. *I
> usually miss Ruby Red grapefruit season due to not paying close enough
> attention for the minute and half that they're in the stores.

A Temple orange is a tangerine hybrid, AKA a tangor. California has a
tiny number of acres planted in tangors, mostly Royal Mandarins.

http://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_...01007citac.pdf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lenona wrote:

> I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
> winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 11:53*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> Lenona wrote:
>
> > I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
> > winter. What gives?

> During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
> Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> Lenona wrote:
>>
>> > I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
>> > winter. What gives?

>> During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
>> Jews go to Florida.

>But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.
>
>And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.

I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On a weather report, I heard about a hard freeze in Florida recently, so when the season starts, fewer than usual could be available.

Robert Miles
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 2:35*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> spamtrap wrote:
> >Brooklyn1 wrote:

> >> During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
> >> Jews go to Florida.

> >But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

> >And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

> Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.
>
> I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
> At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
> Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.

Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.
Sheesh.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:53:03 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

>On Jan 13, 2:35*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>> spamtrap wrote:

>> >But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

>> >And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

>> Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.
>>
>> I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
>> At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
>> Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.

>Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.

No joke. You don't exist. You have never cooked anything, you're a
no name fraud. To me you have less value than the ****ing moosleem
spammers. I wish you'd blow yourself up, never to be heard from
again. Drop dead.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 3:10*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:53:03 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
>
> > wrote:

> >> Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.

> >> I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
> >> At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
> >> Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.

> >Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.

> No joke. *You don't exist. *You have never cooked anything, you're a
> no name fraud.

So Brooklyn is a real name? Ah, now I get it:

Boy, Lyn Brook is sure touchy today. She must be OTR.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:26:33 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

>On Jan 13, 3:10*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:53:03 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
>>
>> > wrote:

>> >Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.

>> No joke. *You don't exist. *You have never cooked anything, you're a
>> no name fraud.

>So Brooklyn is a real name?

Of course it's a real name, Brooklyn is the name of the eighth largest
city in the US.

Everyone whose somebody at rfc knows my real name is Sheldon Martin.
spamtrap is a FEARFUL/SPINELESS POS who to date has contributed
absolutely nothing of value to rfc... NOTHING!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 12:08*pm, spamtrap1888 > wrote:
> On Jan 13, 9:00*am, sf > wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:00:17 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888

> > > wrote:

> > > Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

> > Have you seen them in California? *I see they're a Florida orange. *I
> > usually miss Ruby Red grapefruit season due to not paying close enough
> > attention for the minute and half that they're in the stores.

> A Temple orange is a tangerine hybrid, AKA a tangor. California has a
> tiny number of acres planted in tangors, mostly Royal Mandarins.
>
> http://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_.../Publications/...

Today I saw Cara Cara oranges for 95 cents each. They are delicious,
but jeez.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 4:40*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:26:33 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jan 13, 3:10*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:53:03 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888

Posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap1888 > wrote:
> On Jan 13, 11:53 am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>> Lenona wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
>>> winter. What gives?

>> During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
>> Jews go to Florida.

> But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.
>
> And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Is that why Florida colors their oranges?

Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 12, 6:39*pm, Lenona > wrote:
> I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
> winter. What gives? They're the best!

Well, they're back. They're set up in a different area of the produce
section than last year, but I'm pretty sure I combed the whole area a
week ago.

I'm surprised they don't sell the juice under that name, too.

Lenona.

Alert: Temple oranges reclassified as... [email protected] General Cooking 0 03-02-2017 06:34 PM
Temple 4orange. MAX Baking 3 27-07-2009 11:03 AM
Temple oranges. werwiniskp General Cooking 0 13-04-2009 04:32 PM
Temple orange. l max General Cooking 0 01-04-2009 06:01 PM
Temple Addition Virginia Tadrzynski Preserving 4 01-08-2007 03:33 AM