Old 12-01-2012, 11:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Temple oranges - what happened?

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives? They're the best!

Lenona.

Old 13-01-2012, 08:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 12, 3:39*pm, Lenona wrote:
I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives? They're the best!

Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

Old 13-01-2012, 05:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:00:17 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
wrote:

On Jan 12, 3:39*pm, Lenona wrote:
I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives? They're the best!

Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

Have you seen them in California? I see they're a Florida orange. I
usually miss Ruby Red grapefruit season due to not paying close enough
attention for the minute and half that they're in the stores.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Old 13-01-2012, 06:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
On Jan 12, 3:39*pm, Lenona wrote:
I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives? They're the best!

Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

Have you seen them in California? *I see they're a Florida orange. *I
usually miss Ruby Red grapefruit season due to not paying close enough
attention for the minute and half that they're in the stores.

A Temple orange is a tangerine hybrid, AKA a tangor. California has a
tiny number of acres planted in tangors, mostly Royal Mandarins.

http://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_...01007citac.pdf
Old 13-01-2012, 07:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

Old 13-01-2012, 10:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 11:53*am, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.
Old 13-01-2012, 10:35 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.

I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.
Old 13-01-2012, 10:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On a weather report, I heard about a hard freeze in Florida recently, so when the season starts, fewer than usual could be available.

Robert Miles
Old 13-01-2012, 10:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 13, 2:35*pm, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
spamtrap wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.

I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.

Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.
Sheesh.
Old 13-01-2012, 11:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.

I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.

Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.

No joke. You don't exist. You have never cooked anything, you're a
no name fraud. To me you have less value than the ****ing moosleem
spammers. I wish you'd blow yourself up, never to be heard from
again. Drop dead.

Old 13-01-2012, 11:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.

I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.

Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.

No joke. *You don't exist. *You have never cooked anything, you're a
no name fraud.

So Brooklyn is a real name? Ah, now I get it:

Boy, Lyn Brook is sure touchy today. She must be OTR.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Those are the hebs and kikes... you ****ing unnamed bigoted moron.

I don't consider posters without actual names AND their mugshot legit.
At least the baboon assface and the squirtz are honest shmucks.
Spamtrap is a phoney POS, same as sf, etal.

Brokelyn made a dumb joke, so I thought I would respond in kind.

No joke. *You don't exist. *You have never cooked anything, you're a
no name fraud.

So Brooklyn is a real name?

Of course it's a real name, Brooklyn is the name of the eighth largest
city in the US.

Everyone whose somebody at rfc knows my real name is Sheldon Martin.
spamtrap is a FEARFUL/SPINELESS POS who to date has contributed
absolutely nothing of value to rfc... NOTHING!
Old 14-01-2012, 02:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
On Jan 12, 3:39*pm, Lenona wrote:
I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives? They're the best!

Ask your produce man, but I don't think the season has started yet.

Have you seen them in California? *I see they're a Florida orange. *I
usually miss Ruby Red grapefruit season due to not paying close enough
attention for the minute and half that they're in the stores.

A Temple orange is a tangerine hybrid, AKA a tangor. California has a
tiny number of acres planted in tangors, mostly Royal Mandarins.

http://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_.../Publications/...

Today I saw Cara Cara oranges for 95 cents each. They are delicious,
but jeez.

--Bryan

Old 16-01-2012, 02:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Lenona wrote:

I haven't seen them at my supermarket here in Massachusetts this
winter. What gives?

During winter in Massachusetts there are no Temples because all the
Jews go to Florida.

But before leaving, they apply a fake tanning product to their skin.

And that's how we get Florida Orange Jews.

Is that why Florida colors their oranges?

Greg

Alert: Temple oranges reclassified as... [email protected] General Cooking 0 03-02-2017 05:34 PM
Temple 4orange. MAX Baking 3 27-07-2009 11:03 AM
Temple oranges. werwiniskp General Cooking 0 13-04-2009 04:32 PM
Temple orange. l max General Cooking 0 01-04-2009 06:01 PM
Temple Addition Virginia Tadrzynski Preserving 4 01-08-2007 03:33 AM