Old 16-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Experienced Member

Default Christmas gift for my mom?

My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware, my friend have these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it worth?
Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Old 16-12-2011, 02:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

(http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
worth?
Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Save your money.
--
Barb,
http://web.me.com/barbschaller September 5, 2011
Old 16-12-2011, 04:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/12/2011 9:55 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
In ,
[email protected] r.com wrote:

My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
(http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
worth?
Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Save your money.

Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.
Old 16-12-2011, 05:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

* [email protected] r.com *wrote:

My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
Would these be good for my mom? *would appreciate your thoughts.

Save your money.

Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.

It was probably that idiot 'Lilycheese.'

Old 16-12-2011, 05:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:55:56 -0600 in rec.food.cooking, Melba's Jammin'
wrote,

(http://tinyurl.com/spamlink) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
worth?
Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Save your money.

Please try to avoid quoting the affiliate spammer's link. Thanks.

Old 17-12-2011, 11:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

[email protected] r.com wrote:

My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
(http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
worth?
Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Save your money.

Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.

There's gotta be money it in for him/her.