FoodBanter.com

-   -   Christmas gift for my mom? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/413842-christmas-gift-my-mom.html)

mikeskinny22 16-12-2011 09:08 AM

Christmas gift for my mom?

My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware, my friend have these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it worth?
Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Melba's Jammin' 16-12-2011 03:55 PM

Christmas gift for my mom?

In article >,
mikeskinny22 > wrote:

> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
> (http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
> worth?
> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Save your money.
--
Barb,
http://web.me.com/barbschaller September 5, 2011

Dave Smith[_1_] 16-12-2011 05:01 PM

Christmas gift for my mom?

On 16/12/2011 9:55 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In >,
> mikeskinny22<mikeskinny22.930be48.973998@foodbante r.com> wrote:
>
>> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
>> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
>> (http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
>> worth?
>> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

> Save your money.

Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.

itsjoannotjoann 16-12-2011 06:21 PM

Christmas gift for my mom?

On Dec 16, 10:01*am, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 16/12/2011 9:55 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > In >,
> > * mikeskinny22<mikeskinny22.930be48.973...@foodbante r.com> *wrote:

> >> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
> >> Would these be good for my mom? *would appreciate your thoughts.

> > Save your money.

> Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
> of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.

It was probably that idiot 'Lilycheese.'

David Harmon[_2_] 16-12-2011 06:26 PM

Christmas gift for my mom?

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:55:56 -0600 in rec.food.cooking, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote,
>In article >,
> mikeskinny22 > wrote:
>
>> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
>> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
>> (http://tinyurl.com/spamlink) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
>> worth?
>> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

>Save your money.

Please try to avoid quoting the affiliate spammer's link. Thanks.

Melba's Jammin' 18-12-2011 12:05 AM

Christmas gift for my mom?

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> On 16/12/2011 9:55 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > In >,
> > mikeskinny22<mikeskinny22.930be48.973998@foodbante r.com> wrote:
> >
> >> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
> >> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
> >> (http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
> >> worth?
> >> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

> > Save your money.

> Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
> of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.

There's gotta be money it in for him/her.