Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default McRib - It Gets Worse

On Nov 9, 12:36*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> People going ga-ga over a pork sandwich is a little hard to comprehend
> but it appears that there's other people that hate this little ole chunk
> of pork slathered with gooey, too-sweet, barbecue sauce and everything
> that it stands for. It's an interesting phenomenon. When did you first
> notice this intense dislike for this sandwich? :-)

I hate and detest McCraps for everything it is, stands for and is the
bellwether for. FastFood is crap, pig slop, and I wish it would just
vanish. And McCraps more than any other business (and their pedophilic
clown!) have promulgated the horror of FastFood on of all people, our
CHILDREN!! Look at McCraps' business model and history of marketing!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2011 8:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Nov 9, 12:36 pm, > wrote:
>> People going ga-ga over a pork sandwich is a little hard to comprehend
>> but it appears that there's other people that hate this little ole chunk
>> of pork slathered with gooey, too-sweet, barbecue sauce and everything
>> that it stands for. It's an interesting phenomenon. When did you first
>> notice this intense dislike for this sandwich? :-)

> I hate and detest McCraps for everything it is, stands for and is the
> bellwether for. FastFood is crap, pig slop, and I wish it would just
> vanish. And McCraps more than any other business (and their pedophilic
> clown!) have promulgated the horror of FastFood on of all people, our
> CHILDREN!! Look at McCraps' business model and history of marketing!!
>
> John Kuthe...

No problem, I can live with that just fine - just don't try to make me
care. Thanks for not hassling me about this.

McRib economics Mark Thorson General Cooking 3 09-11-2011 11:30 PM
McRib - It Gets Worse dsi1[_12_] General Cooking 0 09-11-2011 10:29 AM
McRib Quest sf[_9_] General Cooking 96 28-10-2011 07:22 PM
The McRib, rated. ImStillMags General Cooking 2 27-10-2011 05:31 PM
McRIB arfbarker Barbecue 25 05-02-2007 07:18 AM