Member

Location: Mt Gambier
Thumbs up Greatest burger

Hello everyone.
We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible and have been receiving an exceptional response but are in need of a little help to get across the line.

Vote for your favourite Inghams Turkey Super Burger Off recipe for a chance to win $100!

This link will take you to the site running the competition and you can see the full list of ingredients as well as the recipe instructions. You will see a great amount of effort has been put in by our team but we still need a little help to make it into the top 5.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Greatest burger

adam wrote:

>We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible.

No such animal.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> adam wrote:
>>
>>We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible.

> No such animal.

Well, technically a turkey IS an animal. A turkey Burger-then no.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kswck" wrote:
>"Brooklyn1" wrote
>>>
>>>We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible.

>> No such animal.

>Well, technically a turkey IS an animal. A turkey Burger-then no.

Technically a burger is beef. Calling turkey a burger is like calling
a faggot a man.
http://www.epicurious.com/tools/food...=11&submit.y=9
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 5, 11:24*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> adam wrote:
>
> >We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible.

> No such animal.

And it's a turkey burger from ............................food
banter!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> "Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote
>
>>adam wrote:
>>
>>>We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible.

>>No such animal.

> Well, technically a turkey IS an animal. A turkey Burger-then no.

Consider the source, it objects to a colloquialism with a colloquialism.

A well seasoned bit of ground turkey cooked up and served on a thick
slice of bread with a sage and onion gravy will tide me over between
various whole birds.
--
JL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kent Brockman" > wrote in message

> On 5-Sep-2011, adam hodge >
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone.
>> We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible
>> and have been receiving an exceptional response but are in need of a
>> little help to get across the line.

Well, Adam, if you can't figure it out we certainly aren't going to tell you
how to make a better turkey burger so you can win some contest. What do we
get out of it? Figure it out yourself.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 6, 1:29*pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "Kent Brockman" > wrote in message

> > On *5-Sep-2011, adam hodge >
> > wrote:

> >> Hello everyone.
> >> We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible
> >> and have been receiving an exceptional response but are in need of a
> >> little help to get across the line.

> Well, Adam, if you can't figure it out we certainly aren't going to tell you
> how to make a better turkey burger so you can win some contest. *What do we
> get out of it? *Figure it out yourself.
>
> Jill

It's pretty funny that he wants help and the prize is only $100. He
must be desperate.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> "Kent Brockman" > wrote in message
>>
>> On 5-Sep-2011, adam hodge >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>> We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible
>>> and have been receiving an exceptional response but are in need of a
>>> little help to get across the line.

> Well, Adam, if you can't figure it out we certainly aren't going to
> tell you how to make a better turkey burger so you can win some
> contest. What do we get out of it? Figure it out yourself.
>
> Jill

Bitch!

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Honey Badger" > wrote in message
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> "Kent Brockman" > wrote in message

>> Well, Adam, if you can't figure it out we certainly aren't going to tell
>> you how to make a better turkey burger so you can win some contest. What
>> do we get out of it? Figure it out yourself.
>>
>> Jill

> Bitch!
>
> -HB

Bite me. What are you, his cheerleader? If he's going to enter a contest
he needs to do it on his own merits. Plain and simple.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> "Honey Badger" > wrote in message
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Well, Adam, if you can't figure it out we certainly aren't going to
>>> tell you how to make a better turkey burger so you can win some
>>> contest. What do we get out of it? Figure it out yourself.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Bitch!
>>
>> -HB
>>

> Bite me. What are you, his cheerleader? If he's going to enter a
> contest he needs to do it on his own merits. Plain and simple.
>
> Jill

We all have to learn, Stupid!

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_831278.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Honey Badger" > wrote in message
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Bitch!
>>>
>>> -HB
>>>

>> Bite me. What are you, his cheerleader? If he's going to enter a
>> contest he needs to do it on his own merits. Plain and simple.
>>
>> Jill

> We all have to learn, Stupid!
>
> -HB

You're an idiot. You don't enter a contest if you first don't have SOME
idea about what you're doing. Unless it's a contest for stuffing your foot
up your ass. TROLL!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

adam hodge wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> We have entered a competition to create the best turkey burger possible
> and have been receiving an exceptional response but are in need of a
> little help to get across the line.
>
> 'Vote for your favourite Inghams Turkey Super Burger Off recipe for a
> chance to win $100!' (http://tinyurl.com/42ul6c8)
>
> This link will take you to the site running the competition and you can
> see the full list of ingredients as well as the recipe instructions. You
> will see a great amount of effort has been put in by our team but we
> still need a little help to make it into the top 5.

A whole turkey leg wrapped in bacon and barbecued, with a little bit of
sauce and served on a bun. That's it. Sliced raw onions, sliced
tomatoes, pickles, jalapeños, etc. on the side.

(idea mostly borrowed from Ron Swanson)

-Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 19:20:51 -0400, Honey Badger
> wrote:

> We all have to learn, Stupid!

If he's still in the learning stage, then he should practice until
he's good enough to enter contests. Until then, there are lots of
recipes on the internet to experiment with.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> "Honey Badger" > wrote in message
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Bite me. What are you, his cheerleader? If he's going to enter a
>>> contest he needs to do it on his own merits. Plain and simple.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> We all have to learn, Stupid!
>>
>> -HB
>>

> You're an idiot. You don't enter a contest if you first don't have
> SOME idea about what you're doing. Unless it's a contest for stuffing
> your foot up your ass. TROLL!
>
> Jill

Re-read the post. He already has a plan.

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_831278.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Honey Badger" > wrote in message
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> We all have to learn, Stupid!
>>>
>>> -HB
>>>

>> You're an idiot. You don't enter a contest if you first don't have SOME
>> idea about what you're doing. Unless it's a contest for stuffing your
>> foot up your ass. TROLL!
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Re-read the post. He already has a plan.
>
> -HB

Yeah, he has a plan to ask us what to do.

Jill