Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC: Oopsie rolls and Flax Meal bread/muffins

On Aug 16, 5:29*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
> Here are my two recipes that are tweaks on the originals floating
> around out there in cyberland.

Thanks. Saved.

Jerry
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Aug 17, 7:34*am, Jerry Avins > wrote:

There are so many threads on so many boards about these rolls...I've
been wading through them to see what other people have experimented
with, what worked and what didn't.

The next thing I'm going to try with the Oopsie's is to add a scoop of
whey protein powder to the yolks along with the flax meal to make them
even more bread like.

These have been a major happy find for me. I mean, a homemade 'egg
mcmuffin', a BLT, or any sandwich, crepes filled with chicken and
sour cream, etc.etc.etc.

Like I said earlier, the only thing I really 'missed' eating primal is
the bread. Now I don't have to.