Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default Google recipe search

new google feature

http://www.google.com/landing/recipes/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 05/19/2011 12:53 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> new google feature
>
> http://www.google.com/landing/recipes/

http://www.food52.com/blog/1838_goog..._recipe_search

Serene

--
http://www.momfoodproject.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On May 19, 2:11*pm, Serene Vannoy > wrote:
> On 05/19/2011 12:53 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
>
> > new google feature

> >http://www.google.com/landing/recipes/

> http://www.food52.com/blog/1838_goog..._recipe_search
>
> Serene
>
> --http://www.momfoodproject.com

yeah, I read the NYTimes article. I never just check the first page
of recipes, there's tons of good stuff if you go beyond
the "usual" suspects of food sites and blogs and check out the little
known people. I like the ethnic sites as well.

but it can be a useful tool if you use the sidebars.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ImStillMags" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> new google feature
>
> http://www.google.com/landing/recipes/

I apparently have the only version of two recipes tracked by Google. When I
look at who landed and on what, 80% are on those two recipes!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Serene Vannoy" > wrote in message
> On 05/19/2011 12:53 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
>> new google feature
>>
>> http://www.google.com/landing/recipes/

> http://www.food52.com/blog/1838_goog..._recipe_search
>
> Serene

Thanks for posting this the above URL. The people are out there deciding
what they want us to read. This article about the Google site is also very
good

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-...33635.htmlKent