Phyllis

Default missing person?

There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
she gone or have I just missed her posts?

kilikini

"Phyllis" > wrote in message
om...
> There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
> she gone or have I just missed her posts?

She's around. She just posted yesterday I believe.

kili

Gal Called J.J.

One time on Usenet, "Phyllis" > said:

> There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
> she gone or have I just missed her posts?

Carol used to be a major contributor, but lately she just pops in
on occasion. She's a great asset to the group, I hope she posts more
in the future...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Phyllis"
> wrote:

> There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
> she gone or have I just missed her posts?

She's around, though not as much as formerly. She's in the rfc chat
room.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."

limey

"kilikini" wrote in message

> "Phyllis" wrote in message
>> There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
>> she gone or have I just missed her posts?
>>

> She's around. She just posted yesterday I believe.
>
> kili

She posted today, too. I have a feeling she may be going to post more
often. I hope so; I've missed her.

Dora

Ol' Hippie

Fancy meeting you here my dear !!!!

--
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Steve Calvin

limey wrote:
> "kilikini" wrote in message
>
>>"Phyllis" wrote in message
>>
>>>There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
>>>she gone or have I just missed her posts?
>>>

>>She's around. She just posted yesterday I believe.
>>
>>kili

> She posted today, too. I have a feeling she may be going to post more
> often. I hope so; I've missed her.
>
> Dora

Yeah, what she said. Carol's a sweetheart (even though she's a
trollop. ;-) )

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Ol' Hippie

Knew we all had a common thread, FOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL Hi there Steve
Kili is in here too, who else have I missed?
Chanterelle King of the Southern Oregon Coast------

--
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:01:45 GMT, "Phyllis"
> wrote:

>There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
>she gone or have I just missed her posts?

She just came back after nearly 2 years. Thanks for remembering me!

Carol

Wayne Boatwright

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:01:45 GMT, "Phyllis"
> > wrote:
>
>>There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress.
>>Is she gone or have I just missed her posts?

> She just came back after nearly 2 years. Thanks for remembering me!
>
> Carol

Who could forget you?!? You're certainly among the favorites here, and
deservedly so.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:34:39 -0400, Steve Calvin >
wrote:

>Carol's a sweetheart (even though she's a trollop. ;-) )

That's Head Trollop. Show some respect, young man!

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:43:28 GMT, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

>Who could forget you?!? You're certainly among the favorites here, and
>deservedly so.

You guys are gonna make me cry. Happy tears, of course.

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:43:28 GMT, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

>Who could forget you?!? You're certainly among the favorites here, and
>deservedly so.

You guys are gonna make me cry. Happy tears, of course.

Carol

Steve Calvin

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:34:39 -0400, Steve Calvin >
> wrote:
>

>>Carol's a sweetheart (even though she's a trollop. ;-) )

> That's Head Trollop. Show some respect, young man!
>
> Carol

Figured that'd get a rise outta ya! :-D

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:49:56 -0400, Steve Calvin >
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:34:39 -0400, Steve Calvin >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Carol's a sweetheart (even though she's a trollop. ;-) )

>> That's Head Trollop. Show some respect, young man!

>Figured that'd get a rise outta ya! :-D

*******!

Carol

Margaret Suran

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:01:45 GMT, "Phyllis"
> > wrote:
>

>>There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
>>she gone or have I just missed her posts?

> She just came back after nearly 2 years. Thanks for remembering me!
>
> Carol

Welcome Home. You were greatly missed. Now stay put, you hear!

Margaret Suran

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:01:45 GMT, "Phyllis"
> > wrote:
>

>>There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
>>she gone or have I just missed her posts?

> She just came back after nearly 2 years. Thanks for remembering me!
>
> Carol

Welcome Home. You were greatly missed. Now stay put, you hear!

Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:59:39 -0400, Margaret Suran
> wrote:

>Welcome Home. You were greatly missed. Now stay put, you hear!

Yes, MA'AM! <saluting>

Carol

kilikini

"Ol' Hippie" > wrote in message
> Knew we all had a common thread, FOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL Hi there Steve
> Kili is in here too, who else have I missed?
> Chanterelle King of the Southern Oregon Coast------
>
> --
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Yep, we're all foodies, Bruce. LOL. I don't stray too far on Usenet. :~)

kili

kilikini

"Ol' Hippie" > wrote in message
> Knew we all had a common thread, FOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL Hi there Steve
> Kili is in here too, who else have I missed?
> Chanterelle King of the Southern Oregon Coast------
>
> --
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Yep, we're all foodies, Bruce. LOL. I don't stray too far on Usenet. :~)

kili

Nexis

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:01:45 GMT, "Phyllis"
> > wrote:
>
> >There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
> >she gone or have I just missed her posts?

> She just came back after nearly 2 years. Thanks for remembering me!
>
> Carol
> --
> "Years ago my mother used to say to me... She'd say,
> 'In this world Elwood, you must be oh-so smart or oh-so pleasant.'
> Well, for years I was smart.... I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."
>
> *James Stewart* in the 1950 movie, _Harvey_

Welcome home
How are you?

kimberly

Becca

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> She just came back after nearly 2 years. Thanks for remembering me!
>
> Carol

Nice to see you back!

Becca

limey

"Steve Calvin" wrote in message

> limey wrote:

>>>She's around. She just posted yesterday I believe.
>>>
>>>kili

>> She posted today, too. I have a feeling she may be going to post more
>> often. I hope so; I've missed her.
>>
>> Dora

> Yeah, what she said. Carol's a sweetheart (even though she's a trollop.
> ;-) )
>
> --
> Steve

You forget - she's Queen Trollop!

Dora

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:55:33 -0700, "Nexis" > wrote:

>Welcome home

Thankyouverykindly!

>How are you?

Doing okay. Getting back on track after a financial fiasco, and trying to
get back on track with weight loss. I'm having a Golden Delicious apple
for breakfast. Damn, these are good!

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:54:15 -0500, Becca > wrote:

>Nice to see you back!

Thanks, sweetie. It's good to be back!

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:59:58 -0400, "limey" > wrote:

>"Steve Calvin" wrote in message
>>
>> Carol's a sweetheart (even though she's a trollop.

>You forget - she's Queen Trollop!

That's HEAD Trollop. Much naughtier that way.

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:50:11 GMT, "kilikini" >
wrote:

>Then make sure to take your metamucil (sp?) Dams! LOL

Smart-ass!
Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:55:15 -0400, "limey" > wrote:

>"kilikini" wrote in message
>>
>> "Phyllis" wrote in message
>>> There used to be a person who signed their posts Damsel in dis dress. Is
>>> she gone or have I just missed her posts?
>>>

>> She's around. She just posted yesterday I believe.
>>
>> kili

>She posted today, too. I have a feeling she may be going to post more
>often. I hope so; I've missed her.

How could I stay away from you, Dora?

Carol

limey

"Damsel in dis Dress" wrote in message "limey" wrote:

>>> She's around. She just posted yesterday I believe.
>>>
>>> kili

>>She posted today, too. I have a feeling she may be going to post more
>>often. I hope so; I've missed her.

> How could I stay away from you, Dora?
>
> Carol

You'd better not or I'll use Ann Landers favorite saying and beat you over
the head with a wet noodle. So there, HT (guess what *that* abbreviation
is).

Dora

Damsel in dis Dress

wrote:

>> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:50:11 GMT, "kilikini"
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Then make sure to take your metamucil (sp?) Dams! LOL

>> Smart-ass!

>That would be a smart ass that took its metamucil... ;0

Yes, I guess you're right, Nancy. Which reminds me. I've gotta get some
broccoli in this house. Tastes much better than Metamucil.

<waving>
Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:33:13 -0400, "limey" > wrote:

>You'd better not or I'll use Ann Landers favorite saying and beat you over
>the head with a wet noodle. So there, HT (guess what *that* abbreviation
>is).

Hairy Testicles? (you told me to guess)

Carol, looking all innocent-like

limey

"Damsel in dis Dress" wrote in message "limey" wrote:

>>You'd better not or I'll use Ann Landers favorite saying and beat you over
>>the head with a wet noodle. So there, HT (guess what *that* abbreviation
>>is).

> Hairy Testicles? (you told me to guess)
>
> Carol, looking all innocent-like

ROFLMHO!! I dread telling you to try again ;-))

Dora

Damsel in dis Dress

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:11:38 -0400, "limey" > wrote:

>"Damsel in dis Dress" wrote in message "limey" wrote:
>>
>>>You'd better not or I'll use Ann Landers favorite saying and beat you over
>>>the head with a wet noodle. So there, HT (guess what *that* abbreviation
>>>is).

>> Hairy Testicles? (you told me to guess)
>>
>> Carol, looking all innocent-like

>ROFLMHO!! I dread telling you to try again ;-))
>
>Dora

As well you should!

Carol

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "limey"
> wrote:

> You'd better not or I'll use Ann Landers favorite saying and beat you
> over the head with a wet noodle. So there, HT (guess what *that*
> abbreviation is).
> Dora

That'd be Head Trollop, yes?