Posted to alt.support.hepatitis-c,sci.med.nutrition,rec.food.cooking,alt.sports.football.pro

Default Solved: How Hepatitis-C is transmitted from person to person on cruise ships

As most of you know, Hepatitis C is often abbreviated "Hep-C".
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=hep-c&btnG=Google+Search>
(about 985,000 hits when I did that search just now)

Say this out loud:
"alternating cans of Hep-C and diet Hep-C sliding back and forth"

Then try to remember that very inappropriate SuperBowl ad a few years ago.

If you hate the taste of you-know-what soft drink,
and you wish the makers of it would suffer a major economic downturn,
forcing them to stop making that bad-tasting crap to avoid suffering bankruptcy,
then please post a followup to your *other* five favorite newsgroups,
quoting this entire article verbatim. (Before posting, be sure to check
groups.google.com to make sure you aren't posting this back to a
newsgroup where somebody else already posted it earlier in the thread.
We don't want to accidently get a reputation for spamming, do we?)

I'm going to triple the points! I'll only read this question once.
We asked one hundred members of the audience the following question,
top five answers are on the board:
"In which USENET newsgroup would it be most appropriate to discuss Hep-C?"
(Note: In the TV game show "Family Feud", the question is read aloud!!)