Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

Default ROTFL, the marathon of Naples (Italy)

http://goo.gl/qEv1o
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 17, 4:48*am, Giuann 'o cavallar
> wrote:
> http://goo.gl/qEv1o

New York City garbage collectors' on strike.
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 17, 6:48*am, Giuann 'o cavallar
> wrote:
> http://goo.gl/qEv1o

Thank you for posting this !I never ran in a Marathn there or
anywhere, but I love to see the streets of Napoli, yes, even with
garbage, I do remember the strikes. That was a very very happy time in
my life, my time in Naples.
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 17, 1:15*pm, rosie > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 6:48*am, Giuann 'o cavallar
>
> > wrote:
> >http://goo.gl/qEv1o

> Thank you for posting this !I never ran in a Marathn there or
> anywhere, but I love to see the streets of Napoli, yes, even with
> garbage, I do remember the strikes. That was a very very happy time in
> my life, my time in Naples.

You mean this is a normal day in Naples?
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 17, 3:19*pm, rst0wxyz > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 1:15*pm, rosie > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 17, 6:48*am, Giuann 'o cavallar

> > > wrote:
> > >http://goo.gl/qEv1o

> > Thank you for posting this !I never ran in a Marathn there or
> > anywhere, but I love to see the streets of Napoli, yes, even with
> > garbage, I do remember the strikes. That was a very very happy time in
> > my life, my time in Naples.

> You mean this is a normal day in Naples?

oh yes...

Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 17, 5:16*pm, rosie > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 3:19*pm, rst0wxyz > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 17, 1:15*pm, rosie > wrote:

> > > On Apr 17, 6:48*am, Giuann 'o cavallar

> > > Thank you for posting this !I never ran in a Marathn there or
> > > anywhere, but I love to see the streets of Napoli, yes, even with
> > > garbage, I do remember the strikes. That was a very very happy time in
> > > my life, my time in Naples.

> > You mean this is a normal day in Naples?

> oh yes...

Naples got to get the garbage collectors to work and collect the
garbage on time.
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 17, 10:07*pm, rst0wxyz > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 5:16*pm, rosie > wrote:

> > > You mean this is a normal day in Naples?

> > oh yes...

> Naples got to get the garbage collectors to work and collect the
> garbage on time.- Hide quoted text -

Actually, this may have been during one of the garbage strikes that
they seemed to have on a regular basis, or they may just be waiting
for the regular pickup. Naples is a place that not everyone likes, but
I will say I loved it.
rosie
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

rosie > ha scritto:

>On Apr 17, 10:07*pm, rst0wxyz > wrote:

>> > oh yes...

>> Naples got to get the garbage collectors to work and collect the
>> garbage on time.- Hide quoted text -

>Actually, this may have been during one of the garbage strikes that
>they seemed to have on a regular basis, or they may just be waiting
>for the regular pickup. Naples is a place that not everyone likes, but
>I will say I loved it.
>rosie

Do u love trash and putrescence, rosie?
By the way there is no strike in Naples, garbage men go to work
regularly every day; trash in the streets is the sum of various
factors, first of which is: neapolitans are the scum of all Earth
peoples.
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 18, 8:18*am, Giuann 'o cavallar
> wrote:
> rosie > ha scritto:

> >> Naples got to get the garbage collectors to work and collect the
> >> garbage on time.- Hide quoted text -

> >Actually, this may have been during one of the garbage strikes that
> >they seemed to have on a regular basis, or they may just be waiting
> >for the regular pickup. Naples is a place that not everyone likes, but
> >I will say I loved it.
> >rosie

> Do u love trash and putrescence, rosie?
> By the way there is no strike in Naples, garbage men go to work
> regularly every day; trash in the streets is the sum of various
> factors, first of which is: neapolitans are the scum of all Earth
> peoples.- Hide quoted text -

No , they are not, they are simply un governable. They do have strikes
from time to time. This is not an exceptionally huge pile of trash, so
it may be a regular days garbage. But scum of the earth?? Never.
Rosie
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 18, 8:21*am, rosie > wrote:
> On Apr 18, 8:18*am, Giuann 'o cavallar
>

> > wrote:
> > rosie > ha scritto:

> > >Actually, this may have been during one of the garbage strikes that
> > >they seemed to have on a regular basis, or they may just be waiting
> > >for the regular pickup. Naples is a place that not everyone likes, but
> > >I will say I loved it.
> > >rosie

> > Do u love trash and putrescence, rosie?
> > By the way there is no strike in Naples, garbage men go to work
> > regularly every day; trash in the streets is the sum of various
> > factors, first of which is: neapolitans are the scum of all Earth
> > peoples.- Hide quoted text -

> No , they are not, they are simply un governable. They do have strikes
> from time to time. This is not an exceptionally huge pile of trash, so
> it may be a regular days garbage. But scum of the earth?? Never.
> Rosie

Tell the city authorities of Naples to pay garbage collectors more
money, fire any collectors not doing its job.

Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

"rst0wxyz" > ha scritto nel messaggio

Tell the city authorities of Naples to pay garbage collectors more
money, fire any collectors not doing its job.

Grownup people who read something more challenging than comic books know
that Naples has no place to put the garbage. It's an international problem
and has been in international news for over 2 years.

Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 18, 9:07*am, "Giusi" > wrote:
> "rst0wxyz" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> Tell the city authorities of Naples to pay garbage collectors more
> money, fire any collectors not doing its job.
>
> Grownup people who read something more challenging than comic books know
> that Naples has no place to put the garbage. *It's an international problem
> and has been in international news for over 2 years.

Japan seems to be doing alright using garbage to make landfill, and
have more land to use, to farm for more food, to build housing for the
poor.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 18, 11:07*am, "Giusi" > wrote:
> "rst0wxyz" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> Tell the city authorities of Naples to pay garbage collectors more
> money, fire any collectors not doing its job.
>
> Grownup people who read something more challenging than comic books know
> that Naples has no place to put the garbage. *It's an international problem
> and has been in international news for over 2 years.

I think he has no idea.
rosie
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

"Giusi" > ha scritto:

> It's an international problem

You're right, Naples is an international problem.
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

rst0wxyz > ha scritto:

>On Apr 18, 9:07*am, "Giusi" > wrote:
>> "rst0wxyz" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> Tell the city authorities of Naples to pay garbage collectors more
>> money, fire any collectors not doing its job.
>>
>> Grownup people who read something more challenging than comic books know
>> that Naples has no place to put the garbage. *It's an international problem
>> and has been in international news for over 2 years.

>Japan seems to be doing alright using garbage to make landfill, and
>have more land to use, to farm for more food, to build housing for the
>poor.

Neapolitans have trash in the blood, if u knew really Naples' history
of the last centuries u could understood that Naples has been a filty
city for centuries.

Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 19, 1:11*am, Giuann 'o cavallar
> wrote:
> rst0wxyz > ha scritto:
>
> >On Apr 18, 9:07 am, "Giusi" > wrote:
> >> "rst0wxyz" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> >> Tell the city authorities of Naples to pay garbage collectors more
> >> money, fire any collectors not doing its job.

> >> Grownup people who read something more challenging than comic books know
> >> that Naples has no place to put the garbage. It's an international problem
> >> and has been in international news for over 2 years.

> >Japan seems to be doing alright using garbage to make landfill, and
> >have more land to use, to farm for more food, to build housing for the
> >poor.

> Neapolitans have trash in the blood, if u knew really Naples' history
> of the last centuries u could understood that Naples has been a filty
> city for centuries.

*Not* according to Dino:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwuRsi5QsqA

;-)
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 18, 12:21*pm, AntiDabianchenVirus >
wrote:
> On Apr 19, 1:11*am, Giuann 'o cavallar
>

> > wrote:
> > rst0wxyz > ha scritto:

> > >Japan seems to be doing alright using garbage to make landfill, and
> > >have more land to use, to farm for more food, to build housing for the
> > >poor.

> > Neapolitans have trash in the blood, if u knew really Naples' history
> > of the last centuries u could understood that Naples has been a filty
> > city for centuries.

> *Not* according to Dino:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwuRsi5QsqA

OH ! I love this!! Thank you!
Rosie
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:11:18 +0200, Giuann 'o cavallar
> wrote:

>rst0wxyz > ha scritto:
>
>>On Apr 18, 9:07*am, "Giusi" > wrote:
>>> "rst0wxyz" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>>
>>> Tell the city authorities of Naples to pay garbage collectors more
>>> money, fire any collectors not doing its job.
>>>
>>> Grownup people who read something more challenging than comic books know
>>> that Naples has no place to put the garbage. *It's an international problem
>>> and has been in international news for over 2 years.

>>Japan seems to be doing alright using garbage to make landfill, and
>>have more land to use, to farm for more food, to build housing for the
>>poor.

>Neapolitans have trash in the blood, if u knew really Naples' history
>of the last centuries u could understood that Naples has been a filty
>city for centuries.

For as long as I can remember Naples has been commonly known worldwide
as the cesspool of the Mediterranean... and not just from its filth
but also its hoes and pickpockets. Italy is the least civilized Euro
country.

Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 18, 4:07*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:11:18 +0200, Giuann 'o cavallar
>

> > wrote:
> >rst0wxyz > ha scritto:

> >>Japan seems to be doing alright using garbage to make landfill, and
> >>have more land to use, to farm for more food, to build housing for the
> >>poor.

> >Neapolitans have trash in the blood, if u knew really Naples' history
> >of the last centuries u could understood that Naples has been a filty
> >city for centuries.

> For as long as I can remember Naples has been commonly known worldwide
> as the cesspool of the Mediterranean... and not just from its filth
> but also its hoes and pickpockets. *Italy is the least civilized Euro
> country.- Hide quoted text -

I daresay that is all you saw in any country you visited.So what would
you know except that?
Rosie
Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni

On Apr 18, 4:21*pm, rosie > wrote:
> On Apr 18, 4:07*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:11:18 +0200, Giuann 'o cavallar

> > > wrote:

> > >Neapolitans have trash in the blood, if u knew really Naples' history
> > >of the last centuries u could understood that Naples has been a filty
> > >city for centuries.

> > For as long as I can remember Naples has been commonly known worldwide
> > as the cesspool of the Mediterranean... and not just from its filth
> > but also its hoes and pickpockets. *Italy is the least civilized Euro
> > country.- Hide quoted text -

> I daresay that is all you saw in any country you visited.So what would
> you know except that?
> Rosie

Yep!!! Give him hell, Rosie.