Posted to soc.culture.china,rec.food.cooking,italia.napoli.discussioni
Giuann 'o cavallar Giuann 'o cavallar is offline

Default ROTFL, the marathon of Naples (Italy)

rosie > ha scritto:

>On Apr 17, 10:07*pm, rst0wxyz > wrote:

>> > oh yes...

>> Naples got to get the garbage collectors to work and collect the
>> garbage on time.- Hide quoted text -

>Actually, this may have been during one of the garbage strikes that
>they seemed to have on a regular basis, or they may just be waiting
>for the regular pickup. Naples is a place that not everyone likes, but
>I will say I loved it.
>rosie

Do u love trash and putrescence, rosie?
By the way there is no strike in Naples, garbage men go to work
regularly every day; trash in the streets is the sum of various
factors, first of which is: neapolitans are the scum of all Earth
peoples.