Old 28-02-2011, 06:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default TJ's tuna in Panang Red Curry Sauce

Since someone here said it was hotter than the Green Curry
I diluted it with some coconut milk. It was delicious.
I'll do that with the Green Curry version also next time
I get it.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
If I were as old as I feel, Id be dead already.

Old 28-02-2011, 09:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

Kate Connally wrote:

Since someone here said it was hotter than the Green Curry
I diluted it with some coconut milk. It was delicious.
I'll do that with the Green Curry version also next time
I get it.

I like the sound of that! I'll look for it next time I shop there.

Is it canned or as a frozen tuna steak?

It is aspectically packaged in a pouch. The pouch
comes in a box. It's shelved next to the canned fish.
It's very good on rice.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/28/2011 1:32 PM, Andy wrote:
Kate wrote:

Since someone here said it was hotter than the Green Curry
I diluted it with some coconut milk. It was delicious.
I'll do that with the Green Curry version also next time
I get it.

Kate

Kate,

I like the sound of that! I'll look for it next time I shop there.

Is it canned or as a frozen tuna steak?

My Bumble Bee tuna salad is notoriously bland.

Best,

Andy

Andy, it comes in a pouch in a box. It's next to the canned
fish.

Kate

Old 01-03-2011, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/28/2011 4:17 PM, Mark Thorson wrote:
Andy wrote:

Kate wrote:

Since someone here said it was hotter than the Green Curry
I diluted it with some coconut milk. It was delicious.
I'll do that with the Green Curry version also next time
I get it.

I like the sound of that! I'll look for it next time I shop there.

Is it canned or as a frozen tuna steak?

It is aspectically packaged in a pouch. The pouch
comes in a box. It's shelved next to the canned fish.
It's very good on rice.

I had it on rice noodles. That was great. Rice would
be good too.

Kate