Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For the Wine Lovers Here...Especially of USA Wines......

Here is a series of approx. 8X 1/2 hour video's that an Australian Series
each week, and this is the 2nd series......They are supplied by our Sydney
Morning Herald Newspaper.....I think some of you who, like me, enjoy good
wines with and without meals...:-)

Oz and James Big Wine Adventure USA.......

http://tinyurl.com/4bvc4rv

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" Bigbazza" <invalid addy@ this.is.invalid.net> wrote in news:8s3o7iF5nqU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Here is a series of approx. 8X 1/2 hour video's that an Australian Series
> each week, and this is the 2nd series......They are supplied by our Sydney
> Morning Herald Newspaper.....I think some of you who, like me, enjoy good
> wines with and without meals...:-)
>
> Oz and James Big Wine Adventure USA.......
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4bvc4rv

That was a good series. Saw it about 12 months ago (IIRC)..... *love* the
'camper van'!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

"As we weep for what we have lost, and as we grieve for family and friends
and we confront the challenge that is before us, I want us to remember who we
are.

We are Queenslanders.

We're the people that they breed tough, north of the border.

We're the ones that they knock down, and we get up again."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"I'm back." wrote in message
5...

" Bigbazza" <invalid addy@ this.is.invalid.net> wrote in news:8s3o7iF5nqU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Here is a series of approx. 8X 1/2 hour video's that an Australian Series
> each week, and this is the 2nd series......They are supplied by our Sydney
> Morning Herald Newspaper.....I think some of you who, like me, enjoy good
> wines with and without meals...:-)
>
> Oz and James Big Wine Adventure USA.......
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4bvc4rv

That was a good series. Saw it about 12 months ago (IIRC)..... *love* the
'camper van'!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

"As we weep for what we have lost, and as we grieve for family and friends
and we confront the challenge that is before us, I want us to remember who
we
are.

We are Queenslanders.

We're the people that they breed tough, north of the border.

We're the ones that they knock down, and we get up again."

Hi, Pete....Did you see the first series?...I didn't...sorry I missed
them...

BB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" Bigbazza" <invalid addy@ this.is.invalid.net> wrote in news:8s41fbFprvU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Hi, Pete....Did you see the first series?...I didn't...sorry I missed
> them...
>
> BB

Yeah, saw that one too :-)

They travelled around England in a Rolls Royce(?) towing a 60's caravan
:-)

The first series involved a lot of beer brewing and tasting, as well as
the odd bit of wine.

http://www.smh.com.au/tv/show/oz-and...tain/20101019-
16rdu.html

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

"As we weep for what we have lost, and as we grieve for family and friends
and we confront the challenge that is before us, I want us to remember who
we are.

We are Queenslanders.

We're the people that they breed tough, north of the border.

We're the ones that they knock down, and we get up again."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"I'm back." wrote in message
5...

" Bigbazza" <invalid addy@ this.is.invalid.net> wrote in news:8s41fbFprvU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Hi, Pete....Did you see the first series?...I didn't...sorry I missed
> them...
>
> BB

Yeah, saw that one too :-)

They travelled around England in a Rolls Royce(?) towing a 60's caravan
:-)

The first series involved a lot of beer brewing and tasting, as well as
the odd bit of wine.

http://www.smh.com.au/tv/show/oz-and...tain/20101019-
16rdu.html

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

"As we weep for what we have lost, and as we grieve for family and friends
and we confront the challenge that is before us, I want us to remember who
we are.

We are Queenslanders.

We're the people that they breed tough, north of the border.

We're the ones that they knock down, and we get up again."

Thanks for that, Peter...I just passed it on to my son, Timothy as well...He
is a Wine buff, and a Beer buff.....Should be good...

I hope they do more series...

BB