Member

Location: Pleasanton CA
Send a message via Skype™ to Monica_FineFood
Default into Thai food?

Getting the right combination of spices for the food to taste authentic Thai is quite tough. I use the marinating sauce made by Culinary Twist - Maya Bay. It makes cooking easy! I get it from Exquisite Sauces. what do you do?
Attached Thumbnails
into Thai food?-3-sauces-1-.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Monica_FineFood" > wrote in
message ...

Into SPAM? Didn't think so. PLONK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 11, 5:18*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "Monica_FineFood" > wrote in
> messagenews:Monica_FineFood.7717d68.589542@foodban ter.com...
>
> Into SPAM? *Didn't think so. *PLONK

Um, NO! There's a discussion on Spam vs. Treet vs. whatever going on
in another thread.

John Kuthe...
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kuthe[_3_] View Post
On Jan 11, 5:18*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Monica_FineFood" wrote in
messagenews:Monica_FineFood.7717d68.589542@foodban ter.com...

Into SPAM? *Didn't think so. *PLONK

Um, NO! There's a discussion on Spam vs. Treet vs. whatever going on
in another thread.

John Kuthe...
Well, I WAS in the market for some Thai spices. I just amke ti a poitn to avoid patronizing business that make themselves a nuissance. Good luck.

Thai food jau manu Restaurants 0 26-12-2011 08:01 AM
Thai Food | Benjarong Thai Food Restaurant - Chennai | A Slice ofThailand on your Plate mamta Asian Cooking 0 26-10-2009 08:37 AM
Thai Food clay General Cooking 7 22-01-2008 10:10 PM
Thai Food Tigerlilly General Cooking 3 09-04-2006 11:00 PM
OT (?): Thai food your ass is collapsing Asian Cooking 0 31-10-2005 07:53 AM