FoodBanter.com

-   -   into Thai food? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/404053-into-thai-food.html)

Monica_FineFood 10-01-2011 09:25 PM

into Thai food?

1 Attachment(s)
Getting the right combination of spices for the food to taste authentic Thai is quite tough. I use the marinating sauce made by Culinary Twist - Maya Bay. It makes cooking easy! I get it from Exquisite Sauces. what do you do?

jmcquown[_2_] 11-01-2011 11:18 AM

into Thai food?

"Monica_FineFood" > wrote in
message ...

Into SPAM? Didn't think so. PLONK

John Kuthe[_3_] 11-01-2011 01:57 PM

into Thai food?

On Jan 11, 5:18*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "Monica_FineFood" > wrote in
> messagenews:Monica_FineFood.7717d68.589542@foodban ter.com...
>
> Into SPAM? *Didn't think so. *PLONK

Um, NO! There's a discussion on Spam vs. Treet vs. whatever going on
in another thread.

John Kuthe...

Gorio 11-01-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kuthe[_3_] (Post 1570355)
On Jan 11, 5:18*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Monica_FineFood" wrote in
messagenews:Monica_FineFood.7717d68.589542@foodban ter.com...

Into SPAM? *Didn't think so. *PLONK

Um, NO! There's a discussion on Spam vs. Treet vs. whatever going on
in another thread.

John Kuthe...

Well, I WAS in the market for some Thai spices. I just amke ti a poitn to avoid patronizing business that make themselves a nuissance. Good luck.