Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC: (and video) chicken with 40 cloves of garlic

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'd make that just for the sauce/gravy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWsYVLwg_w

Got some friends coming over for dinner in the next week before they head off
o/s again, and I was going to do a spit roasted chook, but I think this one
might be on the cards instead.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

The act of feeding someone is an act of beauty,
whether it's a full Sunday roast or a jam sandwich,
but only when done with love.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 5, 3:44*am, Aussie > wrote:
> Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'd make that just for the sauce/gravy!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWsYVLwg_w
>
> Got some friends coming over for dinner in the next week before they head off
> o/s again, and I was going to do a spit roasted chook, but I think this one
> might be on the cards instead.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Hobart
> Tasmania
>
> The act of feeding someone is an act of beauty,
> whether it's a full Sunday roast or a jam sandwich,
> but only when done with love.

I feel like that guy on the Southpark that Bryan posted about a while
back!

Oh boy! Oh boy! 40 cloves of garlic! YUM!

:-)

John Kuthe...