Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles.classic,alt.fan.pratchett,rec.food.cooking,uk.transport.london,uk.comp.home-networking

Default Not working

Whats black and dont work?
Half of london!

LOL and LAFF FFS! :-)))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
melt in the tube!
Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles.classic,alt.fan.pratchett,rec.food.cooking,uk.transport.london,uk.comp.home-networking

PeterLucas > wrote in news:61614cab-cfde-4d5c-8931-
:

> Whats black and dont work?
> Half of london!
>
> LOL and LAFF FFS! :-)))
>

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
> melt in the tube!

Did they have a power outage?
Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles.classic,alt.fan.pratchett,rec.food.cooking,uk.transport.london,uk.comp.home-networking

PeterLucas > wrote:

> Whats black and dont work?
> Half of london!
>
> LOL and LAFF FFS! :-)))
>

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
> melt in the tube!

Welcome to the racist side of Queensland.
--
John S. Wilkins, Philosophy, Bond University
http://evolvingthoughts.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking
nfw nfw is offline

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:18:14 -0800 (PST), PeterLucas >
wrote:

>Whats black and dont work?
>Half of london!

and you
Posted to rec.food.cooking

atec77 > wrote in -
september.org:

> On 9/11/2010 11:27 AM, John S. Wilkins wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Whats black and dont work?
>>> Half of london!
>>>
>>> LOL and LAFF FFS! :-)))
>>>

>>> --
>>> Peter Lucas
>>> Brisbane
>>> Australia
>>>
>>> whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
>>> melt in the tube!

>> Welcome to the racist side of Queensland.

> er no
> troll >headers

Keeeerist!! Are there *still* stupid internet newbies out there falling
for that troll/stalker??

Whoever "John S. Wilkins" is, and after a quick Google, he seems to have
1/2 a brain at least....... well, an intelligent brain at least (seeing as
he has a Masters in Philosophy)

http://evolvingthoughts.net/

he once again he shows that University trained people can be highly
intelligent, and still be as dumb as dogshit.

http://evolvingthoughts.net/about/my-cv/

All that means nothing when you're shown to be a stupid, ignorant, newbie
internet user.

BTW, his 'mantra' for his site is........

"This is my living room, so don't **** on the floor. I reserve the right
to block users and delete any comments that are uncivil, spam or offensive
to all. I have a broad tolerance, but don't test it, please. Try to remain
coherent, polite and put forward positive arguments if engaged in debate.
There are plenty of places you can accuse people of being pedophilic
communist sexist pigs; don't do it here."

He obviously thinks that anywhere else on the internet is the "place to
**** on the floor".

(Atec, you might want to crosspost this to whetever other groups this
Wilkins moron read the troll/stalkers shite in.)

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming..If
you want to experience the element, get out of the vehicle !

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Aussie" > wrote in message
5...
> atec77 > wrote in -
> september.org:

>>> Welcome to the racist side of Queensland.

>> er no
>> troll >headers
>>

> Keeeerist!! Are there *still* stupid internet newbies out there falling
> for that troll/stalker??
>
> Whoever "John S. Wilkins" is, and after a quick Google, he seems to have
> 1/2 a brain at least....... well, an intelligent brain at least (seeing as
> he has a Masters in Philosophy)
>
> http://evolvingthoughts.net/
>
> he once again he shows that University trained people can be highly
> intelligent, and still be as dumb as dogshit.
>

> http://evolvingthoughts.net/about/my-cv/
>

> All that means nothing when you're shown to be a stupid, ignorant, newbie
> internet user.
>

> BTW, his 'mantra' for his site is........
>
> "This is my living room, so don't **** on the floor. I reserve the right
> to block users and delete any comments that are uncivil, spam or offensive
> to all. I have a broad tolerance, but don't test it, please. Try to remain
> coherent, polite and put forward positive arguments if engaged in debate.
> There are plenty of places you can accuse people of being pedophilic
> communist sexist pigs; don't do it here."
>
> He obviously thinks that anywhere else on the internet is the "place to
> **** on the floor".
>
> (Atec, you might want to crosspost this to whetever other groups this
> Wilkins moron read the troll/stalkers shite in.)

Oh yes, that all made perfect sense peter. Your inferiority complex knows no
bounds, evidently. I bet you have tried to fit in with these 'intelligent'
folk more than once in the past, only to find that once they have you
figured out, were polite to you but clearly regarded you as something of a
joke between themselves. This is when your tough guy/sociopath/insecure
personality developed- to compensate.

Do you think you'll ever find that inner peace that has eluded thus far? Not
in this lifetime you won't, and you did it all to yourself. Enjoy.

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Hobart
> Tasmania
>
> If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming..If
> you want to experience the element, get out of the vehicle !

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"atec77" > wrote in message
> On 9/11/2010 5:35 PM, Yasser Butterfat wrote:>>>>> Australia>>
>>> All that means nothing when you're shown to be a stupid, ignorant,
>>> newbie
>>> internet user.
>>>

>> Oh yes, that all made perfect sense peter. Your inferiority complex knows
>> no
>> bounds, evidently. I bet you have tried to fit in with these
>> 'intelligent'
>> folk more than once in the past, only to find that once they have you
>> figured out, were polite to you but clearly regarded you as something of
>> joke between themselves. This is when your tough guy/sociopath/insecure
>> personality developed- to compensate.
>>
>> Do you think you'll ever find that inner peace that has eluded thus far?
>> Not
>> in this lifetime you won't, and you did it all to yourself. Enjoy.
>>

> oh look a booby

Oh look, another incoherent and illiterate bleating from Peter's 'woman on
the side'.

Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles.classic,alt.fan.pratchett,rec.food.cooking,uk.transport.london,uk.comp.home-networking

"John S. Wilkins" wrote:

> PeterLucas > wrote:
>
> > Whats black and dont work?
> > Half of london!
> >
> > LOL and LAFF FFS! :-)))
> >

> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia
> >
> > whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
> > melt in the tube!

> Welcome to the racist side of Queensland.
> --

There's another side?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

atec77 > wrote in
:

> On 9/11/2010 5:35 PM, Yasser Butterfat wrote:>>>>> Australia>>

> oh look a booby

Its pathetic mental illness fuelled obsession knows no bounds!! All these
socks, just so someone will see its impotent rants!!

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming..If you
want to experience the element, get out of the vehicle !
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Yasser Butterfat" > wrote in
:

>.)
>
> Oh yes, that all made perfect sense peter. Your inferiority complex
> knows no bounds, evidently. I bet you have tried to fit in with these
> 'intelligent' folk more than once in the past, only to find that once
> they have you figured out, were polite to you but clearly regarded you
> as something of a joke between themselves. This is when your tough
> guy/sociopath/insecure personality developed- to compensate.
>
> Do you think you'll ever find that inner peace that has eluded thus
> far? Not in this lifetime you won't, and you did it all to yourself.
> Enjoy.

Is this you om?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-BD6E2A.16163810112010
@news.giganews.com:

> In article >,
> skeeter > wrote:
>
>> "Yasser Butterfat" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> >.)
>> >
>> > Oh yes, that all made perfect sense peter. Your inferiority complex
>> > knows no bounds, evidently. I bet you have tried to fit in with these
>> > 'intelligent' folk more than once in the past, only to find that once
>> > they have you figured out, were polite to you but clearly regarded

you
>> > as something of a joke between themselves. This is when your tough
>> > guy/sociopath/insecure personality developed- to compensate.
>> >
>> > Do you think you'll ever find that inner peace that has eluded thus
>> > far? Not in this lifetime you won't, and you did it all to yourself.
>> > Enjoy.
>> >

>> Is this you om?

> <snork> Hardly!

No need to explain. It was one troll follwing a post of another troll (who
just happens to be a sock of twits).

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming..If
you want to experience the element, get out of the vehicle !
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Captain Peter Swallows replied to herself:

>> On 9/11/2010 5:35 PM, Yasser Butterfat wrote:>>>>> Australia>>
>>
>> oh look a booby
>>

> Its pathetic mental illness fuelled obsession knows no bounds!! All these
> socks, just so someone will see its impotent rants!!

"All these socks"? Are you so paranoid that you think *everyone* who mocks
you is a sock of mine? Poor little girl, afraid of her shadow... and all she
really wants is to wallow in semen for six hours a day.

Bob"!!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Captain Peter Swallows lied:

> No need to explain. It was one troll follwing a post of another troll (who
> just happens to be a sock of twits).

I think more and more people are coming to the realization that *you* are
the one socking up and talking to yourself. Must suck to be so starved for
attention that you have to resort to that, but when your whole life revolves
around lies (like yours does), it's not very surprising.

Bob