Default This is working for me! Just try!

MAKE MONEY QUICK AND EASY
Can you really make money so easily?
Just read this.

A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
are now and
came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands
dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
thought,
"Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious,
so I
kept reading. Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't, it is
the
simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever
seen)
and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a
member
of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent
standing.
Anyone with an email address can join, for FREE! Please read further
before you
go there... You can complete this whole process in less than one hour.
Fast? Yes. By fast, I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.'
Everything is done
on the Internet by E-mail. And if you abide by the rules, it is NOT
considered
SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send $1.00
though paypal
to each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own
email
address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article in at
least 200
newsgroups (there are thousands). That's it. So after thinking it
over, and
talking to few people first (who thought I was nuts), I thought about
trying it.
I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? I was a little
skeptical
and a little nervous about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same
regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S.
Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00.
Well GUESS
WHAT? Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I
was shocked
and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in. In
my first week, I made about $25.00. Not bad, but by the end of the
second week,
I had made a total over $500! In the third week I had over $2000 and
it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over
$10,000, and it's still coming in rapidly. It is certainly worth $6.00.
I have
spent more than that on lotto. Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly,
why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this article, so you
can get the
information off of it as you need it.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
have an account
you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a
free account.
In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to
verify your bank
account with PayPal (which may take a few days depending on
circumstances).
Paypal (an Ebay subsidiary) is 100% secure and is used my millions of
people
world wide.

STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write
"PLEASE
PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by
this and
best of all you are not giving your home address to anyone you do not
know.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT IN THE COMMENTS
SECTION. DO
NOT FORGET TO WRITE IT! The email list:

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move
the other
addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR email
address (the
one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, bt try to keep this article as
close to original
as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups
and/or message board.
(I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
remember, the
more you post, the more money you make.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARDS

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag it to
the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will
copy the entire letter into the computer memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page.
>From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the

letter into notepad
so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt
file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll
always have
this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
sites,
discussions.) EXAMPLE: You log on any search engine like yahoo.com,
google.com,
altavista.com or excite.com, then you search with this subject
millionaire
message board or money making message board or employment message board
or money
making discussions or money making forum or make money quick and easy,
etc. You
will find thousands of message boards. Click one by one then you will
find the
option post a new message.

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header
that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group,
click the post message button.

You're done with your first one! Please Be Honest and it will truly
work for you. Good Luck