Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default This is a trolling!

On Nov 3, 2:49*pm, Anne Onime > wrote:
> Back home in Iowa, I used to make a nice noodle dish with a
> cheating mushroom sauce. *I say cheating because I used a can
> of soup in it.
> Saute' diced red pepper and onion. *When soft put into a pot.
> Then saute' quartered fresh white button mushrooms until nice
> and brown. *Put into the pot. *Add a can of mushroom soup, I
> used campbells. *Bring to simmer for *minutes. *Add sour cream
> Simmer another 10 *minutes. *Serve over noodles. *In Iowa, we
> call this: *'Mushroom Sauce #5'. *

As much crap as you post it makes be believe that you just made all
this up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Nov 3, 2:49 pm, Anne Onime > wrote:

> As much crap as you post it makes be believe that you just made all
> this up.

People posting from anonymizers are always making things up
--
ViLco
And the family stone

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 3, 6:18*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> > Back home in Iowa, I used to make a nice noodle dish with a
> > cheating mushroom sauce.

> As much crap as you post it makes be believe that you just made all
> this up.

Gee....Julia Child and James Beard made up stuff all the time and we
call it culinary talent.
Maybe when you publish a cookbook, we can appreciate YOUR talent.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 3, 5:18*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Nov 3, 2:49*pm, Anne Onime > wrote:
>
> > Back home in Iowa, I used to make a nice noodle dish with a
> > cheating mushroom sauce. *I say cheating because I used a can
> > of soup in it.
> > Saute' diced red pepper and onion. *When soft put into a pot.
> > Then saute' quartered fresh white button mushrooms until nice
> > and brown. *Put into the pot. *Add a can of mushroom soup, I
> > used campbells. *Bring to simmer for *minutes. *Add sour cream
> > Simmer another 10 *minutes. *Serve over noodles. *In Iowa, we
> > call this: *'Mushroom Sauce #5'. *

> As much crap as you post it makes be believe that you just made all
> this up.

Wow, do you think? Yer so ****ing perceptive. Dumbass.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 4, 1:44*pm, projectile vomit chick
> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 5:18*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 3, 2:49*pm, Anne Onime > wrote:

> > > Back home in Iowa, I used to make a nice noodle dish with a
> > > cheating mushroom sauce. *I say cheating because I used a can
> > > of soup in it.
> > > Saute' diced red pepper and onion. *When soft put into a pot.
> > > Then saute' quartered fresh white button mushrooms until nice
> > > and brown. *Put into the pot. *Add a can of mushroom soup, I
> > > used campbells. *Bring to simmer for *minutes. *Add sour cream
> > > Simmer another 10 *minutes. *Serve over noodles. *In Iowa, we
> > > call this: *'Mushroom Sauce #5'. *

> > As much crap as you post it makes be believe that you just made all
> > this up.

> Wow, do you think? *Yer so ****ing perceptive. *Dumbass.

WTF...you on your period? You just won the "Skank of the Year" award.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 4, 3:53*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Nov 4, 1:44*pm, projectile vomit chick
>

> > wrote:

> > > As much crap as you post it makes be believe that you just made all
> > > this up.

> > Wow, do you think? *Yer so ****ing perceptive. *Dumbass.

> WTF...you on your period? You just won the "Skank of the Year" award.

Psst! This isn't sixth grade study hall!

hahahahahahahahaha!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ViLco wrote:

> Chemo the Clown wrote:
> > On Nov 3, 2:49 pm, Anne Onime > wrote:

> > As much crap as you post it makes be believe that you just made all
> > this up.

> People posting from anonymizers are always making things up

In this case, we know exactly who it is.
It is a raving lunatic seeking revenge
on critics of his quack self-invented
abusive therapies for children. A truly
sick and demented individual, masquerading
as a therapist.

http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/201...nald-federici/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 4, 2:04*pm, projectile vomit chick
> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 3:53*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 4, 1:44*pm, projectile vomit chick

> > > wrote:

> > > Wow, do you think? *Yer so ****ing perceptive. *Dumbass.

> > WTF...you on your period? You just won the "Skank of the Year" award.

> Psst! *This isn't sixth grade study hall!
>
> hahahahahahahahaha!

No, you're right. It's 3rd grade for you.