Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.general,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.sport.baseball,alt.autos.ford

Default origins

Abos, Maori, Negroes, Tamils, Guineans and such are all from the same
racial group; the wave out of Africa that turned right and hugged the
coast
lines of Arabia all the way down to Austrailia or turned around and
went to
the Congo region instead of the 1st wave that went north.

The turn around for negros was near the North of modern day Ruanda.
They,
the fearfulest, slowest and stupidest decided to turn around and head
for
the safety of the trees and jungles instead of venturing out onto the
grasslands and prairies of Egypt and Sudan, crossing over to Arabia
and on.

In 1100 AD, it's estamated that there were only about 2 million
negroes in
the whole world. (Slavery has been berry berry good for dems happy
folks!)
Once again, genetics.

A distinct racial diferent group, almost 'the missing link', and it's
proven genetically.

This is why those dark skinned, big lipped kinky hair humans are
despised,
shuned, and ostracised all over the world; the atavistic instinct in
the
rest of the world is to kill, drive off or move away from these
inferiors
because they're so diferent, a diferent almost species.

We share 98% DNA with chimpanzees; negroes are about 02% diferent
than
Whites.

The spread, 2%, between humans and chimps mean that every gene is
extreamly
important being that the rest of mostly junk DNA.
That means, that .2% is a HUGE diference!

Simply put, negroes and abos are akin to a sub-species of Sapients.

--
Peter Lucas
Russell Island
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.general,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.sport.baseball,alt.autos.ford

On Oct 20, 6:29*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Abos, Maori, Negroes, Tamils, Guineans and such are all from the same
> racial group; the wave out of Africa that turned right and hugged the
> coast
> lines of Arabia all the way down to Austrailia or turned around and

Not to put too fine a point on it, you ignorant asshole, but Maoris
are Polynesians. Like all of the Pacific islanders, their origins,
linguistically and genetically, seem to be traceable to the
Phillipiens and, before that, to Taiwan. The Australians are indeed
from the first migration out of Africa and the genetic markers show
that they have some relatives here and there in South Asia. There are
some other people who _call_ themselves Australians but the only
actual Australians have the M130 marker and are the rightful owners of
that sorry continent. While the Australians do have some relatives in
South Asia, the majority of the Tamils and their South Indian kin have
ancestors that came out of Africa in the second wave, along with
everyone else, Europeans and Asians and Native Americans.

I snipped the rest of your garbage because it is so _obviously_ racist
shit but the claim that you make above might be believed by someone
without a background in human history.

--
Will in New Haven

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:13:49 +1000, atec77 wrote:

> On 22/10/2010 1:15 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
>> On Oct 20, 6:29 pm, Peter > wrote:

>> --
>> Will in New Haven
>>

> Err little willy
> you really need to read the email and headers before replying to the troll

And you really need to stop...

Ahh, ****it. It's easier just to ignore you and your errant
crosspostings.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.general,rec.sport.baseballlittle

"atec77" > wrote in message
> On 22/10/2010 1:15 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
>> On Oct 20, 6:29 pm, Peter > wrote:

>> --
>> Will in New Haven
>>

> Err little willy
> you really need to read the email and headers before replying to the
> troll

It's NOT an email, arsehole, and what't the clue in the header?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.general,rec.sport.baseballlittle

"atec77" > wrote in message
> On 22/10/2010 6:11 PM, Andy wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> Err little willy
>>> you really need to read the email and headers before replying to the
>>> troll
>>>

>> It's NOT an email,

> where was it claimed it was an email
>
> arsehole,
> yup you sure are and wear your ignorance as a badge of stupidity
>
> and what't the clue in the header?
> do you mean what's ?

You're claiming it's an email, arsehole Quoting you
" you really need to read the email and headers before replying to the
troll."

> do you mean what's ?

Yep, it was a typo. Still waiting for you to explain what the clue in the
header is to let us know it's a troll post.

Franciacorta: origins of the name Vilco Wine 1 30-10-2006 04:18 PM
Valpolicella: origins of the name Vilco Wine 14 30-10-2006 09:50 AM
Odd origins zuuum General Cooking 92 20-09-2004 09:46 PM
Unique Origins Karstens Rage Chocolate 3 13-02-2004 10:55 PM
origins of bunacalda? Chris General Cooking 4 28-12-2003 04:34 AM