Posted to fj.kanji,rec.crafts.glass,alt.obituaries,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

Default ot; Divorce support qeustion

I was ''divorced'' one year ago. It was pretty straight forward. My
partner
and I owned a small desktop publishing business and a trailer. No kids
(obviously!).

We decided to try and be as fair as possible. He got the trailer and
all the rights to it.
He also assumed responsibility to an equity line. I got the business
and now live in a private
rented room. The trailer is worth about $2950 with a loan of about
$1300 and an equity line
debt of about $35.

I am am on the loan for the trailer and he is only on the deed. He has
been trying to assume the loan but hasnt yet because he dont make
enough money. He has a new partner that lives with him and together
they have been making the payments. Hes been asking me to pay a
portion of the equity line which I am not able to do.
He actually wants me to pay him a portion of the equity but want me to
pay it to
him so he can have some monthly money. There was no support awarded
in the ''divorce'' (online court).

My question is...if I make payments of any sort against the equity
line, then do I have the right to ask for monies if and when he
should sell the trailer? We were ''married'' for 7 months and he feels
have a responsiblilty to him as well as no compassion. BTW...he filed
for ''divorce'' and set all the terms. He said he wanted me to have
the
business because its really all I know and has been my whiole life. I
agreed to him having the entire trailer and just about everything that
was in it.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to fj.kanji,rec.crafts.glass,alt.obituaries,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

I would write the whole thing off and walk away. Eliminate any
strings and attachemnts to everyone involved, tuck my bruised ego away
and let my heart heal and get on with life.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pamjd" > wrote in message
>I would write the whole thing off and walk away. Eliminate any
> strings and attachemnts to everyone involved, tuck my bruised ego away
> and let my heart heal and get on with life.

Well, what's left of the rest of your life, that is. And that is going to
be dominated here by the Netnannies for posting OT. I'd buy another
computer, get another ISP, change nyms, and never EVER bring up another OT
post in this group. But that will only bring on the new problems of no
respect or credibility since you're a newbie and not in the clique with the
600 pounders who just sit around and cook and eat and pound their .........
errrr ....... keyboards all day.

Steve

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 05:09:12 -0700 (PDT), pamjd >
wrote:

> I would write the whole thing off and walk away. Eliminate any
> strings and attachemnts to everyone involved, tuck my bruised ego away
> and let my heart heal and get on with life.

Who wrote the OP?

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to fj.kanji,rec.crafts.glass,alt.obituaries,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

On Oct 14, 5:09*am, pamjd > wrote:
> I would write the whole thing off and walk away. *Eliminate any
> strings and attachemnts to everyone involved, tuck my bruised ego away
> and let my heart heal and get on with life.

He can't...he's got that $35 equity line to pay off and that'll take
him years!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
pamjd > wrote:

> I would write the whole thing off and walk away. Eliminate any
> strings and attachemnts to everyone involved, tuck my bruised ego away
> and let my heart heal and get on with life.

ruths bedpan is a troll. this was crossposted to alt.obituaries. no
advice is needed, except to go away and stay away.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:43:13 -0700, Dan Abel > wrote:

> ruths bedpan is a troll. this was crossposted to alt.obituaries. no
> advice is needed, except to go away and stay away.

Aha. That's why I didn't see the OP.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.

ot; Divorce support qeustion Peter Lucas Preserving 3 14-10-2010 05:36 PM
Thank you for your support Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 39 03-12-2009 12:47 PM
need some support pdirennteaer Vegan 3 28-04-2007 03:13 PM
Should I get a divorce? cc0112453 Barbecue 12 19-03-2005 11:00 PM
Divorce is postponed (for now) cc0112453 Barbecue 34 05-03-2005 05:40 AM