Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

Default the Indians ''common wealth'' games

The indians lives up to there well-deserved reputations as a backward
unorganized nation NOT suited to hosting games that were ostensibly
intended for Common Wealth caucasions. Now with ''political
correcteness'' being the rule in these times, here we see the horrible
result!

The stadiems in Deli are not only unfinished but very shoddily built.
I had it pegged that we should worry for the athleets as there are
reports of pools of water that are breeding mosqueitos and maggots. I
thought the problems with security and terror attacks were bad enough
or maybe the hot heat will kill our athleets not accustomed to
tropical jungles so this has turned into a health and safety issue.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are the Indians even insured for the games?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

Peter Lucas wrote:

> The stadiems in Deli are not only unfinished but very shoddily built.
> I had it pegged that we should worry for the athleets as there are
> reports of pools of water that are breeding mosqueitos and maggots.

I thought one of the advantages of being part of the Empire, and
subsequently the Commonwealth, was being taught to speak and write English
properly.

I was obviously hopelessly wrong.

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

On 2010/10/06 09:01, Peter Lucas wrote:
> The indians lives up to there well-deserved reputations as a backward
> unorganized nation NOT suited to hosting games that were ostensibly
> intended for Common Wealth caucasions. Now with ''political
> correcteness'' being the rule in these times, here we see the horrible
> result!
>

> The stadiems in Deli are not only unfinished but very shoddily built.
> I had it pegged that we should worry for the athleets as there are
> reports of pools of water that are breeding mosqueitos and maggots. I
> thought the problems with security and terror attacks were bad enough
> or maybe the hot heat will kill our athleets not accustomed to
> tropical jungles so this has turned into a health and safety issue.
>
> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are the Indians even insured for the games?
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

But why should they build the Facilities up to our standard.
It's their games, and therefore their standard. You can't hold
somebody else responsible for not living up to your standards.
If they wanted to build the facilities from straw and mud then
so be it.

I'm sure the only reason they were picked in the first place was
to be Politically Correct at the time and no other reason, ok maybe
some bribes but that's it.

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

son of a bitch > wrote in news:4cabc2a2$1
@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

> On 2010/10/06 09:01, Peter Lucas wrote:
>> The indians lives up to there well-deserved reputations as a backward
>> unorganized nation NOT suited to hosting games that were ostensibly
>> intended for Common Wealth caucasions. Now with ''political
>> correcteness'' being the rule in these times, here we see the

horrible
>> result!
>>

>> The stadiems in Deli are not only unfinished but very shoddily built.
>> I had it pegged that we should worry for the athleets as there are
>> reports of pools of water that are breeding mosqueitos and maggots. I
>> thought the problems with security and terror attacks were bad enough
>> or maybe the hot heat will kill our athleets not accustomed to
>> tropical jungles so this has turned into a health and safety issue.
>>
>> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are the Indians even insured for the games?
>>
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia

> But why should they build the Facilities up to our standard.
> It's their games, and therefore their standard. You can't hold
> somebody else responsible for not living up to your standards.
> If they wanted to build the facilities from straw and mud then
> so be it.
>
> I'm sure the only reason they were picked in the first place was
> to be Politically Correct at the time and no other reason, ok maybe
> some bribes but that's it.

Ah so if they were granted a Formula 1 GP, they should be allowed to
make it a dirt track covered in cattle dung ?

Or they could hold a davis cup tie on a salt marsh bog.

Idiot.

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
> The indians lives up to there well-deserved reputations as a backward
> unorganized nation NOT suited to hosting games that were ostensibly
> intended for Common Wealth caucasions. Now with ''political
> correcteness'' being the rule in these times

Anti-white racism.

Don't worry, it won't affect the Indians, because most of them are over here
colonising.

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

Wotawonderfulworld wrote:

Or they could hold a davis cup tie on a salt marsh bog.

What, like Wimbledon?

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

On 2010/10/06 14:36, Wotawonderfulworld wrote:
> son of a > wrote in news:4cabc2a2$1
> @dnews.tpgi.com.au:
>
>> On 2010/10/06 09:01, Peter Lucas wrote:
>>> The indians lives up to there well-deserved reputations as a backward
>>> unorganized nation NOT suited to hosting games that were ostensibly
>>> intended for Common Wealth caucasions. Now with ''political
>>> correcteness'' being the rule in these times, here we see the

> horrible
>>> result!
>>>

>>> The stadiems in Deli are not only unfinished but very shoddily built.
>>> I had it pegged that we should worry for the athleets as there are
>>> reports of pools of water that are breeding mosqueitos and maggots. I
>>> thought the problems with security and terror attacks were bad enough
>>> or maybe the hot heat will kill our athleets not accustomed to
>>> tropical jungles so this has turned into a health and safety issue.
>>>
>>> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are the Indians even insured for the games?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter Lucas
>>> Brisbane
>>> Australia

>> But why should they build the Facilities up to our standard.
>> It's their games, and therefore their standard. You can't hold
>> somebody else responsible for not living up to your standards.
>> If they wanted to build the facilities from straw and mud then
>> so be it.
>>
>> I'm sure the only reason they were picked in the first place was
>> to be Politically Correct at the time and no other reason, ok maybe
>> some bribes but that's it.
>>

> Ah so if they were granted a Formula 1 GP, they should be allowed to
> make it a dirt track covered in cattle dung ?
>
> Or they could hold a davis cup tie on a salt marsh bog.
>
> Idiot.

Ah so. The whole controversy is with the Accommodation, not the Arenas.
So unless their going to be driving around the lobby and down the
hallways........

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" > wrote in message

> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>> The indians lives up to there well-deserved reputations as a backward
>> unorganized nation NOT suited to hosting games that were ostensibly
>> intended for Common Wealth caucasions. Now with ''political
>> correcteness'' being the rule in these times

> Anti-white racism.
>
> Don't worry, it won't affect the Indians, because most of them are over
> here colonising.

Or in Australia, teaching.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

"Norman Wells" > wrote in message
> Peter Lucas wrote:
>
>> The stadiems in Deli are not only unfinished but very shoddily built.
>> I had it pegged that we should worry for the athleets as there are
>> reports of pools of water that are breeding mosqueitos and maggots.

> I thought one of the advantages of being part of the Empire, and
> subsequently the Commonwealth, was being taught to speak and write English
> properly.
>
> I was obviously hopelessly wrong.

He went to the wrong school Norman. Probably educated in a non-Commonwealth
country.

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

On 10/10/2010 12:11 PM, BernieFlyer wrote:

> "Norman Wells" > wrote in message
>> Peter Lucas wrote:
>>
>>> The stadiems in Deli are not only unfinished but very shoddily built.
>>> I had it pegged that we should worry for the athleets as there are
>>> reports of pools of water that are breeding mosqueitos and maggots.

>> I thought one of the advantages of being part of the Empire, and
>> subsequently the Commonwealth, was being taught to speak and write
>> English properly.
>>
>> I was obviously hopelessly wrong.

> He went to the wrong school Norman. Probably educated in a
> non-Commonwealth country.

He not only went to the wrong school, he went to school in the wrong
country. This particular Peter Lucas clone is posting from Spain.

Last I knew, Spain wasn't a Commonwealth country....

Krypsis

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,aus.tv,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation

On Oct 9, 9:52*pm, Krypsis > wrote:

> He not only went to the wrong school, he went to school in the wrong
> country. This particular Peter Lucas clone is posting from Spain.
>
> Last I knew, Spain wasn't a Commonwealth country....
>
> Krypsis

****** Dear old, ever whinging Krypto.
Always the net policeman, never a kind word about anyone or anything.

Sad, sad old man.

ds games. cheap as genuine nintendo japanese MEGA games. 3 year warranty stoja General Cooking 1 12-05-2011 03:10 PM
what ''shit' ' for the common wealth games.............. Peter Lucas[_16_] General Cooking 76 02-11-2010 11:30 AM
'''Indias ''filthy” and 'empty'' Common wealth Games Peter Lucas General Cooking 6 16-10-2010 05:27 PM
health is wealth lawryy Diabetic 0 17-12-2007 06:41 PM
Tamales in the ancient indians -Aztecs, Mayans and Incas Mr_Bill Historic 40 04-05-2004 07:32 AM