Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

Default what ''shit' ' for the common wealth games..............

Now THIS is were we send our athleets?!? Was always been puzzled as to
why so many indians would in the frikken busy sidewalks or even road
sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of shit full
of lentils and curry. Later found out that as many as 850 million
indians do not have access to toilet facilities. Hence the famous
indian stop and squat. Wow!

Just do the math. The estimated cost of staging the Common wealth
games ranges from US$4 billion to a wild $23 billion. Surely that
money could have built a lot of frikken toilets! Enough to serve the
850 million stop-and-squatting incompetant indians. And THIS is were
we send our best too?!--

Just a thought.

Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On 2010-10-05, Peter Lucas > wrote:

> sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of
> shit.....

Much like you posts, here. Back in the crap corral with you.

nb
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 5, 3:08*pm, notbob > wrote:
> On 2010-10-05, Peter Lucas > wrote:
>
> > sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of
> > *shit.....

> Much like you posts, here. *Back in the crap corral with you.
>
> nb

I wish he could write in complete sentence structure....at the least.
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay
Bob Bob is offline

On Oct 5, 5:59*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Now THIS is were we send our athleets?!? Was always been puzzled as to
> why so many indians would in the frikken busy sidewalks or even road
> sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of shit full
> of lentils and curry. Later found out that as many as 850 million
> indians do not have access to toilet facilities. Hence the famous
> indian stop and squat. Wow!
>
> Just do the math. The estimated cost of staging the Common wealth
> games ranges from US$4 billion to a wild $23 billion. Surely that
> money could have built a lot of frikken toilets! Enough to serve the
> 850 million stop-and-squatting incompetant indians. And THIS is were

u> we send our best too?!--

> Just a thought.

They've got rivers that bubble because of all the raw shit and garbage
in them but no money to do anything about it. And you can bet, from
everything that's been reported so far, that probably less than 20% of
the money spent on the games' facilities was actually spent on them.
They didn't even start construction until years after winning the bid.
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 6, 10:59*am, Peter Lucas > wrote:

> Just a thought.

Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

Default Was t ''shit' ' for the common wealth games... Now: Don't hide PeterI am come to help you with your emotions

On Oct 5, 4:59*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Now THIS is were we send our athleets?!? Was always been puzzled as to
> why so many indians would in the frikken busy sidewalks or even road
> sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of shit full
> of lentils and curry. Later found out that as many as 850 million
> indians do not have access to toilet facilities. Hence the famous
> indian stop and squat. Wow!
>
> Just do the math. The estimated cost of staging the Common wealth
> games ranges from US$4 billion to a wild $23 billion. Surely that
> money could have built a lot of frikken toilets! Enough to serve the
> 850 million stop-and-squatting incompetant indians. And THIS is were
> we send our best too?!--
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

It would be much cheaper to build concrete psychic crappies for down
under trash to go into, scream, curse and
beat their head against the wall because destitute third world people
offend them---->Or better yet just stay home.
Miss better than everyone else Lucas.
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay
JRC JRC is offline

Default what ''shit' ' for the common wealth games.. US Aide HelpingPeter with his emotions

On Oct 5, 4:59*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Now THIS is were we send our athleets?!? Was always been puzzled as to
> why so many indians would in the frikken busy sidewalks or even road
> sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of shit full
> of lentils and curry. Later found out that as many as 850 million
> indians do not have access to toilet facilities. Hence the famous
> indian stop and squat. Wow!
>
> Just do the math. The estimated cost of staging the Common wealth
> games ranges from US$4 billion to a wild $23 billion. Surely that
> money could have built a lot of frikken toilets! Enough to serve the
> 850 million stop-and-squatting incompetant indians. And THIS is were
> we send our best too?!--
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Not to mention money training them to use modern conveniences.
Save even more, build a concrete room for anal Australians, they can
go in beat their heads against the wall and curse poor unfortunate
third world peoples....A psychic crapper if you will....Or better yet
pull some passports and keep the ugly people down under at home. ;-)
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay
Bob Bob is offline

On Oct 5, 5:59*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Now THIS is were we send our athleets?!? Was always been puzzled as to
> why so many indians would in the frikken busy sidewalks or even road
> sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of shit full
> of lentils and curry. Later found out that as many as 850 million
> indians do not have access to toilet facilities. Hence the famous
> indian stop and squat. Wow!

The swimmers are getting sick and they think it's from the water in
the pool.

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 7, 2:24*pm, george > wrote:
> On Oct 6, 10:59*am, Peter Lucas > wrote:
>
> > Just a thought.

> Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
> head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

I've see scumbags like him around Texas DZ's, Often it is fear
generated-----They never get over their first jump doubts
are not better than everone else as they like to think so act like
assholes to draw attention away from their short comings on the ground
and in the air. Having served in many 3rd world countrys as a force
multiplier it occurs to me he doesn't look
where he is stepping either <grin> One thing all man kind has in
common. rich or poor----When you gotta go. you gotta go.
Specially people with the high fiber diet he described. <grin again>
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

Default what ''shit' ' Now concerns for Pacific Rim peace and solvingPeters sanitary dilemma

On Oct 7, 2:24*pm, george > wrote:
> On Oct 6, 10:59*am, Peter Lucas > wrote:
>
> > Just a thought.

> Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
> head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

I think Peter is a natural, a small man with a small spirit and what
there is of it is mean...He over compensates by acting ugly...Also a
huge amount of petty jealousy is involved...His country was passed
over for India to hold the games.. A real kick in the Brisbane balls.
A pair of what GB and her Colonials call gum boots but known as Rubber
boots in the good Ole USA should solve his complaint. I personally
think Canada should have got the games----They are part of North
America and not as backward as Australia thanks to their neighbor to
the Souths influence. ~zing zing right up the kazoo~ 0~;-) Snuffy
"promoter of peace between third world Nations"

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

the unknown flailer wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2:24 pm, george > wrote:
>> On Oct 6, 10:59 am, Peter Lucas > wrote:
>>
>>> Just a thought.

>> Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
>> head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

> I think Peter is a natural, a small man with a small spirit and what
> there is of it is mean...He over compensates by acting ugly...Also a
> huge amount of petty jealousy is involved...His country was passed
> over for India to hold the games.. A real kick in the Brisbane balls.
> A pair of what GB and her Colonials call gum boots but known as Rubber
> boots in the good Ole USA should solve his complaint. I personally
> think Canada should have got the games----They are part of North
> America and not as backward as Australia thanks to their neighbor to
> the Souths influence. ~zing zing right up the kazoo~ 0~;-) Snuffy
> "promoter of peace between third world Nations"

Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.

Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 9, 9:43*pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
> wrote:
> the unknown flailer wrote:

> >> Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
> >> head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

> > I think Peter is a natural, a small man with a small spirit and what
> > there is of it is mean...He over compensates by acting ugly...Also a
> > huge amount *of *petty jealousy is involved...His country was passed
> > over for India to hold the games.. A real kick in the Brisbane balls.
> > A pair of what GB and her Colonials call gum boots but known as Rubber
> > boots in *the good Ole USA should solve his complaint. I personally
> > think Canada should have got the games----They are *part of North
> > America and not as backward as Australia thanks to their neighbor to
> > the Souths influence. ~zing zing right up the kazoo~ *0~;-) Snuffy
> > "promoter of peace between third world Nations"

> Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.
>
> Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.- Hide quoted text -

This is all over your head woman, Peter is just a pawn.
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 9, 9:43*pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
> wrote:
> the unknown flailer wrote:

> >> Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
> >> head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

> > I think Peter is a natural, a small man with a small spirit and what
> > there is of it is mean...He over compensates by acting ugly...Also a
> > huge amount *of *petty jealousy is involved...His country was passed
> > over for India to hold the games.. A real kick in the Brisbane balls.
> > A pair of what GB and her Colonials call gum boots but known as Rubber
> > boots in *the good Ole USA should solve his complaint. I personally
> > think Canada should have got the games----They are *part of North
> > America and not as backward as Australia thanks to their neighbor to
> > the Souths influence. ~zing zing right up the kazoo~ *0~;-) Snuffy
> > "promoter of peace between third world Nations"

> Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.
>
> Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.- Hide quoted text -

He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
took a interest, like the NSA was on their trail
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On 11/10/2010 12:27 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:
> On Oct 9, 9:43 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
> > wrote:
>> the unknown flailer wrote:

>>> I think Peter is a natural, a small man with a small spirit and what
>>> there is of it is mean...He over compensates by acting ugly...Also a
>>> huge amount of petty jealousy is involved...His country was passed
>>> over for India to hold the games.. A real kick in the Brisbane balls.
>>> A pair of what GB and her Colonials call gum boots but known as Rubber
>>> boots in the good Ole USA should solve his complaint. I personally
>>> think Canada should have got the games----They are part of North
>>> America and not as backward as Australia thanks to their neighbor to
>>> the Souths influence. ~zing zing right up the kazoo~ 0~;-) Snuffy
>>> "promoter of peace between third world Nations"

>> Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.
>>
>> Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.- Hide quoted text -

> He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
> took a interest, like the NSA was on their trail

"quited"??? "took a interest"??? Looks like the English grammar wasn't
your forte in school.

By the way, the NSA has nothing to do with Australia. The National
Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) is a cryptologic
intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense
responsible for the collection and analysis of foreign communications
and foreign signals intelligence, as well as protecting U.S. government
communications and information systems,[1] which involves cryptanalysis
and cryptography. As such, Peter and his friends, whatever their
orientation, have nothing to fear from the NSA

Krypsis

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On 9/10/2010 8:37 AM, the unknown flailer wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2:24 pm, > wrote:
>> On Oct 6, 10:59 am, Peter > wrote:
>>
>>> Just a thought.

>> Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
>> head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

> I've see scumbags like him around Texas DZ's, Often it is fear
> generated-----They never get over their first jump doubts
> are not better than everone else as they like to think so act like
> assholes to draw attention away from their short comings on the ground
> and in the air. Having served in many 3rd world countrys as a force
> multiplier it occurs to me he doesn't look
> where he is stepping either<grin> One thing all man kind has in
> common. rich or poor----When you gotta go. you gotta go.
> Specially people with the high fiber diet he described.<grin again>

The next time you "go", there be nothing left! You don't even need the
high fibre diet to be full of it! Don't forget to flush !!!!

Krypsis

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 11, 9:09*am, Krypsis > wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 12:27 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:
>

> > On Oct 9, 9:43 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
> > > *wrote:

> >> Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.

> >> Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.- Hide quoted text -

> > He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
> > took a interest, *like the NSA was on their trail

> "quited"??? *"took a interest"??? *Looks like the English grammar wasn't
> your forte in school.
>
> By the way, the NSA has nothing to do with Australia. The National
> Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) is a cryptologic
> intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense
> responsible for the collection and analysis of foreign communications
> and foreign signals intelligence, as well as protecting U.S. government
> communications and information systems,[1] which involves cryptanalysis
> and cryptography. As such, Peter and his friends, whatever their
> orientation, have nothing to fear from the NSA
>
> Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 11, 9:09*am, Krypsis > wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 12:27 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:
>

> > On Oct 9, 9:43 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
> > > *wrote:

> >> Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.

> >> Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.- Hide quoted text -

> > He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
> > took a interest, *like the NSA was on their trail

> "quited"??? *"took a interest"??? *Looks like the English grammar wasn't
> your forte in school.

I larn anglish going to mule auction's

> By the way, the NSA has nothing to do with Australia. The National
> Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) is a cryptologic
> intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense
> responsible for the collection and analysis of foreign communications
> and foreign signals intelligence, as well as protecting U.S. government
> communications and information systems,[1] which involves cryptanalysis
> and cryptography. As such, Peter and his friends, whatever their
> orientation, have nothing to fear from the NSA
>
> Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

You think? Australia lost a PM swimming off a beach...No cadaver was
ever recovered---They blamed it on the Rooskies
because we constantly set them up for blame. A joint USN/NSA ship was
in the area. Australia has a lot to worry about---We saved you from a
Jap invasion, NOK is eying Aus now----Best get straight or married
down there. We are tired of rescuing kiwi fruits. ;-)

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

"the unknown flailer" > wrote in message

<Snip>

>He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
>took a interest, like the NSA was on their trail

63.174.133.193

Country: UNITED STATES
Region: TEXAS
City: HENDERSON
Latitude: 32.1489
Longitude: -94.781

Obviously another George W. Bush supporter , sounds like another
wannabe NSA employee, here's the link to apply for a job with them :-) gotta
feel sorry for a person like you.

https://www.nsa.gov/psp/applyonline/...n=A&Si teId=1

Another very interesting website:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...bushquotes.htm

More ramblings:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 21, 9:21*pm, "OldFella" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
>
> <Snip>
>
> >He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
> >took a interest, *like the NSA was on their trail

> * * * * * * 63.174.133.193
>
> * * * * * * Country: UNITED STATES
> * * * * * * Region: TEXAS
> * * * * * * City: HENDERSON
> * * * * * * Latitude: 32.1489
> * * * * * * Longitude: -94.781

Not even close....Another guy had me down around Shepard.....Either
yawls soft ware sucks or the backwoods routing system changes gateways
depending on time of day day of week or who's asking. Effective eh?

> * * * Obviously another George W. Bush supporter , sounds like another
> wannabe NSA employee, here's the link to apply for a job with them :-) gotta
> feel sorry for a person like you.

Not even close again, I voted against the asshole in every election,
even when he was running for Governor of Texas. . ;-*
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 11, 9:09*am, Krypsis > wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 12:27 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:
>

> > On Oct 9, 9:43 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
> > > *wrote:

> >> Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.

> >> Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.- Hide quoted text -

> > He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
> > took a interest, *like the NSA was on their trail

> "quited"??? *"took a interest"??? *Looks like the English grammar wasn't
> your forte in school.
>
> By the way, the NSA has nothing to do with Australia. The National
> Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) is a cryptologic
> intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense
> responsible for the collection and analysis of foreign communications
> and foreign signals intelligence, as well as protecting U.S. government
> communications and information systems,[1] which involves cryptanalysis
> and cryptography. As such, Peter and his friends, whatever their
> orientation, have nothing to fear from the NSA
>
> Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

Dunno, everything has changed in the 50 years since I've been
out....It used to be a electronic Intelligence collecting agency and
had use of a para military arm from the Company to do its dirty
work....Even Navy rates have changed,
used to be CT's were crypto technicians and mainly spied on the
airwaves...Now CT's are Communication Techs
and have replaced the Radioman rate, of course appearances can be
deceiving I figure they still have a separate branch of CT's that
listens to everybody's traffic....What used to **** me off was sure
they spied on USSR Communications but they monitored us also, pretty
chicken shit spying on your own people if you ask me, They did it to
enforce radio procedure but it still ****ed Fleet Radiomen off. So
there you are whipper snapper a history lesson in comm from someone
who was there half a century ago on active service. P

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 9, 9:43*pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
> wrote:
> the unknown flailer wrote:

> >> Comes of jumping without a canopy I'm afraid but as he landed on his
> >> head there was no damage apart from a strange need to post crap...

> > I think Peter is a natural, a small man with a small spirit and what
> > there is of it is mean...He over compensates by acting ugly...Also a
> > huge amount *of *petty jealousy is involved...His country was passed
> > over for India to hold the games.. A real kick in the Brisbane balls.
> > A pair of what GB and her Colonials call gum boots but known as Rubber
> > boots in *the good Ole USA should solve his complaint. I personally
> > think Canada should have got the games----They are *part of North
> > America and not as backward as Australia thanks to their neighbor to
> > the Souths influence. ~zing zing right up the kazoo~ *0~;-) Snuffy
> > "promoter of peace between third world Nations"

> Your brains have leaked out of your ears entirely.
>
> Peter has nothing to do with any of these posts, you stupid, senile old man.- Hide quoted text -

Ahhhhh I'm cumming, you made my month woman and BTW Peters enough of a
schemer to set up fake accounts to fool
young dumb ass's like you and Whineor to get away with filth while
appearing to be the injured party...Ever think of that Missy know it
all? Now give me tung Jersey girl P
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

"the unknown flailer" > wrote in message

Ahhhhh I'm cumming, you made my month woman and BTW Peters enough of a
schemer to set up fake accounts to fool
<snip rest of garbage>

** Are you going through a second childhood, or you just a boofhead ?

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 22, 2:25*am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
>
> Ahhhhh I'm cumming, you made my month woman and BTW Peters enough of a
> schemer to set up fake accounts to fool
> <snip rest of garbage>
>
> ** Are you going through a second childhood, or you just a boofhead ?

I like to see phonies pop their corks and point out deceivers & filthy
scum bags like the down under crew.
Things like this amuse me. "boofhead".... are you old enough to post
child does your mommy know you are on a computer? ;->
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On 22/10/2010 5:34 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:
> On Oct 11, 9:09 am, > wrote:
>> On 11/10/2010 12:27 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:
>>

>>> On Oct 9, 9:43 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"

>>> He and his *** programmer friends in Tasmania have quited down since I
>>> took a interest, like the NSA was on their trail

>> "quited"??? "took a interest"??? Looks like the English grammar wasn't
>> your forte in school.
>>
>> By the way, the NSA has nothing to do with Australia. The National
>> Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) is a cryptologic
>> intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense
>> responsible for the collection and analysis of foreign communications
>> and foreign signals intelligence, as well as protecting U.S. government
>> communications and information systems,[1] which involves cryptanalysis
>> and cryptography. As such, Peter and his friends, whatever their
>> orientation, have nothing to fear from the NSA
>>
>> Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

> Dunno, everything has changed in the 50 years since I've been
> out....It used to be a electronic Intelligence collecting agency and

Nothing stays the same ... except your childish level of intelligence.
Actually, I think it's regressing if anything!

> had use of a para military arm from the Company to do its dirty
> work....Even Navy rates have changed,
> used to be CT's were crypto technicians and mainly spied on the
> airwaves...Now CT's are Communication Techs
> and have replaced the Radioman rate, of course appearances can be
> deceiving I figure they still have a separate branch of CT's that
> listens to everybody's traffic....What used to **** me off was sure
> they spied on USSR Communications but they monitored us also, pretty
> chicken shit spying on your own people if you ask me, They did it to
> enforce radio procedure but it still ****ed Fleet Radiomen off. So
> there you are whipper snapper a history lesson in comm from someone
> who was there half a century ago on active service. P

At 73, I qualify as "there half a century ago" as well. So what?

Krypsis

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 5, 3:37*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Oct 5, 3:08*pm, notbob > wrote:
>
> > On 2010-10-05, Peter Lucas > wrote:

> > > sides would simply stop and squat - leaving behind a pile of
> > > *shit.....

> > Much like you posts, here. *Back in the crap corral with you.

> > nb

> I wish he could write in complete sentence structure....at the least.

I don't think 4 years can quite do that yet.

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 22, 9:18*am, Krypsis > wrote:
> On 22/10/2010 5:34 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:
>

> > On Oct 11, 9:09 am, > *wrote:
> >> On 11/10/2010 12:27 PM, the unknown flailer wrote:

> someone who was there half a century ago on active service. P
>
> At 73, I qualify as "there half a century ago" as well. So what?
>
> Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

No you don't, you are just another sissy foreigner, you fairies never
could win a war without us carrying you.

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

Default what ''shit' ' Now concerns for Pacific Rim peace and working toimprove anglo relations

Nations"

> At 73, I qualify as "there half a century ago" as well. So what?
>
> Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

Nothing but Fags and crooks in your part of the Pacific Rim so you
have been one or the other for 73 years,
what you want me to do pop a flare?

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

Default what ''shit' ' Now concerns for Pacific Rim peace, they have badattitudes after we rescued them in the 40's

On Oct 22, 2:25*am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
>
> Ahhhhh I'm cumming, you made my month woman and BTW Peters enough of a
> schemer to set up fake accounts to fool
> <snip rest of garbage>
>
> ** Are you going through a second childhood, or you just a boofhead ?

Dayum I try to be cement good relations between the U.S. & white trash
like the Tas-maniacs and Au-strange-aliens then they get in a snit.
0~;->

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

Default what ''shit' ' Now the difference between colony's down underand on this side of the Pacific. Anthropological thesis

On Oct 24, 10:29*pm, the unknown flailer > wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2:25*am, "Sunny" > wrote:
>
> > "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...

> > Ahhhhh I'm cumming, you made my month woman and BTW Peters enough of a
> > schemer to set up fake accounts to fool
> > <snip rest of garbage>

> > ** Are you going through a second childhood, or you just a boofhead ?

> Dayum I try to be cement good relations between the U.S. & white trash
> like the Tas-maniacs and Au-strange-aliens then they get in a snit.
> 0~;->

But thats to be expected, Australia and Tasmania were English prison
colony's unlike the U.S. and Canada where
furs and crops were paramount or the Caribbean Islands where sugar
cane was king...They had to send working types
Or indentured servants to North America and slaves to the
islands....Australia and Tasmania? Debtors from London jails and
prison guards, neither desirable or industrious stock IMHO. Plus
Canada had a French English mixture and the U.S.
French/English/Spanish and we opened our doors to immigrant's and
received rich diversity...Au & Tas? Pretty well closed
up, no body of color or with slant eyes was allowed in until only
recently at the very end of the 20th century....That sick trash down
there is lucky I'm willing to help them with their emotional problems.
And the ANZAC? Like most AuTas they talk a good fight but have no ass
to back it up....The Turks whipped their ass in WW I and Japan was
going to make a colony of white slaves out of them till they made the
mistake of attacking Pearl and ****ing the U.S. off. So there it is,

I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC...I make fun of the
Corps myself but thats OK, their ours and since breaking away from the
Navy in the 1950's have become uppity. I stopped at the ANZAC fort a
couple of times because it was at the end of my patrol line, here sat
these ANZAC Advisor's inside the fort with cases of stubbies pilled
around them, Couldn't wait to tell me some Marines had been killed
within sight of their Fort walls....I said "Well thats what happens
when you patrol...It throws the enemy off balance and tends to ****
them off---They were all middle aged and fat around the middle every
one of them had three white chevrons and a SAS badge. Unlike us they
didn't live with the Vietnamese in a local village, they stayed in
their fort----That kind of mentality didn't work against the American
Indians of the old west and it didn't cut it in Asia either....You got
to get out there and contest the country side...I was so disillusioned
with ANZAC that I turned down R&R to Australia preferring to go to
Taiwan. The X.O. said "what are you crazy?" You live and fight beside
Asians and now your taking your break with Asians? "Yes Sir, I just
don't like Australians, they strike me as blowhards." "You and I have
not seen a round eyed woman in at least 6 months and you choose
Taiwan?" "Unless you are willing to send me to Canada on R&R, I'm
willing to take a chance on living six more months then see some real
round eyed North American women YES SIR !!!!" Well he didn't think
that was too damn funny and stamped my R&R orders for Taiwan without
further comment.
~there it is~ those jack wagons down under don't have me fooled. .
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

"the unknown flailer" > wrote in message
<snip rant>
I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
<snip>

Your involvement in SVN was .....................?
Read some History, instead of inventing your own.
As well as SASR we had a Task Force of 6000 Infantry (Rotated 9 Bns each 3
years) and The AATV (Trg Team)
Your US Commander gave us the main responsibility for 3 Corps area (look
it up on a Map)
I was an Infantry Coy CSM with 8 Bn RAR on combat operations in SVN
1969-1970 and worked with a lot of US Army, Navy Engineers, Artillery, and
Air Force.
Which Australian Units did you get "involved with" to form your "I was
not impressed" mantra?

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 25, 2:38*am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
> <snip rant>
> I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> <snip>
>
> Your involvement in SVN was .....................?
> Read some History, instead of inventing your own.
> As well as SASR we had a Task Force of 6000 Infantry (Rotated 9 Bns each 3
> years) and The AATV (Trg Team)
> Your US Commander gave us the main responsibility for 3 Corps area (look
> it up on a Map)
> I was an Infantry Coy CSM with 8 Bn RAR on combat operations in SVN
> 1969-1970 and worked with a lot of US Army, Navy Engineers, Artillery, and
> Air Force.
> Which Australian Units did you get "involved with" *to form your "I was
> not impressed" mantra?

Don't need to, I lived history and I know what I saw Same/same last
tour 1969 till 1970, with two prior trips---61/62 & 64/65....They were
Advisor's to the ARVNS...Old guys. more interested in drinking beer
than getting out with indigenous troops and mixing it up with the
enemy---I remember thinking geezus it must take a long time to earn a
stripe in the ANZAC, These guys are in their 40's and only have 3. One
of them had 3 stripes and a crown, he seemed fairly sober & squared
away but the others? Lazy bunch of beer swilling bullshitters,
wouldn't make a pimple on the sorriest Marines ass. Don't blame them
for not wanting to fight, we shouldn't have been there anyway...It
wasn't their war, Vietnam was no threat to them. Seems they earned
elite badges to swagger around and do nothing. In America you earn one
and you have to use that training for other than caging beer. Another
thing the majority of you ass holes are Urban not tough out back
types. I'll guarantee every one of you with a computer are city
people....Kind of like Dallas, Houston or out right big city
Yankee's over here wearing boots and a 10 gallon hat pretending to be
cowboys, you ain't worth spit. Don't worry though Americans and
Canadian forces have Pac Rim Sissy's covered if you are ever
attacked. ;-P
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 25, 2:38*am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
> <snip rant>
> I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> <snip>

> Which Australian Units did you get "involved with" *to form your "I was
> not impressed" mantra?

I wasn't involved with them, the drunken bums were at the end of my
patrol line. Its clear the U.S. unit involved could have been US Army
of the Boy Scouts of America for all I know, it happened the month
before and seeing the subdued tag on my jungle fatigues said U.S. Navy
they thought I'd go "Oh yeah, USMC not worth a shit." and get drunk
with them. Not going to happen, I had kilometers to go to reach my
outpost and didn't plan on doing it with a hang over. The U.S. forces
were trying to clear a LZ outside the ANZAC Fort and tripped off a
105mm shell left as a gift by the enemy. Its clear to me
ANZAC couldn't handle their A.O. so the U.S. Commander sent a US Unit
down there to patrol it and protect them. The bums never went outside
their gate, saying the US Unit med evacuated their own dead and
wounded then moved off. Clearly Australian Forces had some old bums
just marking time until retirement and they fostered them off on MACV.
tsk tsk tsk and now here 40 years later are the Australians showing
up again......As what? Tough talking Pedophiles and *** boys on
wreck. I say again. ~NOT IMPRESSED~ Let Red China have Australia and
Tasmania too, why should we care? ;-P

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

Default what ''shit' ' Now if Red China annexe's Australia one Texansopinion ;-)

On Oct 25, 2:38*am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
> <snip rant>
> I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> <snip>
>
> Your involvement in SVN was .....................?

3 times during the 1960's the last ending July 1970 And this
philosophy of mine about the PRC annexing Australia is valid.
Briton and Canada might get ****ed off about it but couldn't carry a
fight with the ChiCom without the U.S. We are currently occupied in
the Middle East and I doubt the current Administration would want to
get involved unless the PLA
attacked Guam, Hawaii or Okinawa Japan----The Commies are too slick
for that and I've noticed they upgraded their fleet.
After all when they took over Hong Cong their were no waves, tourist
still go there and our fleet still visits. The days of Mao
and the Red Brigade are long gone, The Asian Commies have embraced
Capitalism while keeping Communist style
Government----I can see the reason, China is a big Nation with boo coo
people, they need hard line discipline to keep order! Now a big trade
partner with the U.S. we would do little but offer Political asylum to
fleeing Australians I suspect.
Peter Lucas and his little *** boy computer club could use some
Communist discipline from what I've seen.
~LET CHINA HAVE AUSTRALIA~ say I
0~;-)
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 25, 2:38 am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in
> <snip rant>
> I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> <snip>

You believe wrong it is the ANZUS pact, Australia is not part of SEATO

> Your involvement in SVN was .....................?

3 times during the 1960's the last ending July 1970 And this
philosophy of mine about the PRC annexing Australia is valid.
<snip>
Why am I not surprised that you would twist out of ANZUS.

BTW when are you going to realise that the clown that claims to be Peter
Lucas is not him?

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 25, 6:04*pm, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
> On Oct 25, 2:38 am, "Sunny" > wrote:
>
> > "the unknown flailer" > wrote in
> > <snip rant>
> > I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> > SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> > they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> > <snip>

> You believe wrong it is the ANZUS pact, Australia is not part of SEATO

Good, we don't ave the resources to defend yawl...The 7th Fleet some
Marine Amphibious groups on the West Coast and the Marines on
Okinawa----All these units have been thinned out for the middle
eastern conflict right now but rest assured we will file a Diplomatic
protest. I doubt China wants your continent though, we recently beefed
up the Nuclear attack boats and Boomer's in the Pacific. Not for you
but because the NOKS torpedoed a SOK ship....I'm sure the Reds took
note and will restrain their lust for Mutton and white ass. ;-)

> BTW when are you going to realise that the clown that claims to be Peter
> Lucas is not him?

Doesn't really matter, You don't realize how I operate and thanks to
who ever it is gave me a chance to express my Geo political views and
make friends with some Whankers like you------>We have a saying in
Texas "Big Hat, no cows." For you I rearrange it to: "Out back hat, no
sheep and a damn Dingo humped my dog!" woo woo peace from Texas
sugar. P

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 25, 6:04*pm, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
> On Oct 25, 2:38 am, "Sunny" > wrote:
>
> > "the unknown flailer" > wrote in
> > <snip rant>
> > I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> > SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> > they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> > <snip>

> You believe wrong it is the ANZUS pact, Australia is not part of SEATO

ANUS you say, how interesting Australia would want to be a part of
that, in the interest of peace among Anglos I will not belabor the
issue. 0~;-*
Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

"the unknown flailer" > wrote in message
On Oct 24, 10:29 pm, the unknown flailer > wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2:25 am, "Sunny" > wrote:
>
> > "the unknown flailer" > wrote in

> > Ahhhhh I'm cumming, you made my month woman and BTW Peters enough of a
> > schemer to set up fake accounts to fool
> > <snip rest of garbage>

> > ** Are you going through a second childhood, or you just a boofhead ?

> Dayum I try to be cement good relations between the U.S. & white trash
> like the Tas-maniacs and Au-strange-aliens then they get in a snit.
> 0~;->

But thats to be expected, Australia and Tasmania were English prison
colony's unlike the U.S. and Canada where
furs and crops were paramount or the Caribbean Islands where sugar
cane was king...They had to send working types
Or indentured servants to North America and slaves to the
islands....Australia and Tasmania? Debtors from London jails and
prison guards, neither desirable or industrious stock IMHO. Plus
Canada had a French English mixture and the U.S.
French/English/Spanish and we opened our doors to immigrant's and
received rich diversity...Au & Tas? Pretty well closed
up, no body of color or with slant eyes was allowed in until only
recently at the very end of the 20th century....That sick trash down
there is lucky I'm willing to help them with their emotional problems.
And the ANZAC? Like most AuTas they talk a good fight but have no ass
to back it up....The Turks whipped their ass in WW I and Japan was
going to make a colony of white slaves out of them till they made the
mistake of attacking Pearl and ****ing the U.S. off. So there it is,

I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
they stayed in their fort

************

Where was this "fort"?

Seems to me, the only blowhard here (a semi-literate one, at that) is......
you.

--
"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of those who shoot the
best". Voltaire..

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 25, 2:38 am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in
> <snip rant>
> I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> <snip>
>
> Your involvement in SVN was .....................?
> Read some History, instead of inventing your own.
> As well as SASR we had a Task Force of 6000 Infantry (Rotated 9 Bns each 3
> years) and The AATV (Trg Team)
> Your US Commander gave us the main responsibility for 3 Corps area (look
> it up on a Map)
> I was an Infantry Coy CSM with 8 Bn RAR on combat operations in SVN
> 1969-1970 and worked with a lot of US Army, Navy Engineers, Artillery, and
> Air Force.
> Which Australian Units did you get "involved with" to form your "I was
> not impressed" mantra?

Don't need to, I lived history and I know what I saw Same/same last
tour 1969 till 1970, with two prior trips---61/62 & 64/65....They were
Advisor's to the ARVNS...Old guys. more interested in drinking beer
than getting out with indigenous troops and mixing it up with the
enemy---

I remember thinking geezus it must take a long time to earn a
stripe in the ANZAC,

**********

About the only thing you've got right so far.

We don't find our chevrons in the bottom of a cereal pack.

Same-same medals.

--
"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of those who shoot the
best". Voltaire..

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 25, 2:38 am, "Sunny" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in
> <snip rant>
> I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> they stayed in their fort and bad mouthed the USMC
> <snip>

> Which Australian Units did you get "involved with" to form your "I was
> not impressed" mantra?

*I wasn't involved with them, the drunken bums were at the end of my
*patrol line

So you were...? What? The bloke who emptied the shitters?

*I say again. ~NOT IMPRESSED~ Let Red China have Australia and
*Tasmania too, why should we care? ;-P

You'd care ****in' heaps if the Commies get their hands on our mountains of
uranium.

****wit.

--
"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of those who shoot the
best". Voltaire..

Posted to rec.skydiving,alt.firefighters,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,aus.tv.pay

On Oct 26, 1:48*am, "Spartan613" > wrote:
> "the unknown flailer" > wrote in ...
> On Oct 24, 10:29 pm, the unknown flailer > wrote:
>
> > On Oct 22, 2:25 am, "Sunny" > wrote:

> > > "the unknown flailer" > wrote in

> > > Ahhhhh I'm cumming, you made my month woman and BTW Peters enough of a
> > > schemer to set up fake accounts to fool
> > > <snip rest of garbage>

> > > ** Are you going through a second childhood, or you just a boofhead ?

> > Dayum I try to be cement good relations between the U.S. & white trash
> > like the Tas-maniacs and Au-strange-aliens then they get in a snit.
> > 0~;->

> But thats to be expected, Australia and Tasmania were English prison
> colony's unlike the U.S. and Canada where
> furs and crops were paramount or the Caribbean Islands where sugar
> cane was king...They had to send working types
> Or indentured servants to North America and slaves to the
> islands....Australia and Tasmania? Debtors from London jails and
> prison guards, neither desirable or industrious stock IMHO. Plus
> Canada had a French English mixture and the U.S.
> French/English/Spanish and we opened our doors to immigrant's and
> received rich diversity...Au & Tas? Pretty well closed
> up, no body of color or with slant eyes was allowed in until only
> recently at the very end of the 20th century....That sick trash down
> there is lucky I'm willing to help them with their emotional problems.
> And the ANZAC? Like most AuTas they talk a good fight but have no ass
> to back it up....The Turks whipped their ass in WW I and Japan was
> going to make a colony of white slaves out of them till they made the
> mistake of *attacking Pearl and ****ing the U.S. off. So there it is,
>
> I have a Vietnam foot note, they were involved there as part of the
> SEATO pack I believe, Sent their best the SAS----I was not impressed,
> they stayed in their fort

> Where was this "fort"?

A old French fighting position left over from their colonial rule,
looked like it had been created by Hollywood for a Beau Gest
movie only smaller like a Chateu.