Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Goat milk

I tried some and lived!

Seriously, after visiting our postage stamp of a county fair, I
learned we have a local goat dairy that makes cheese and everything.
Jinkies!

I had the chance to visit the other day and tried their goat fare.
The real surprise was a sample of fresh goat milk. It tastes like
milk should taste and doesn't!! Like I remember it tasting when I was
a kid. Better still, I didn't have the corn/cow squirts the next
morning from indulging. I'm no longer a milk drinker, for the most
part, but I think if I was to have some on occasion, I'd buy this goat
milk.

I bought some cheese and the goat blue is very nice. This is as I
expected, as all my fave cheeses are goat milk based. Very pungent
and flavorful for a fairly young cheese.

nb