Old 28-08-2010, 12:14 AM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.music.artists.springsteen,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

Default truth is truth no matter with pc.....

On Aug 27, 6:07*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
Richness; we hate jews because they possess too much wealth and power
Chosen Poeples; we hate jews because they arrogantly claim that they
are the chosen people
Scapegoat; jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our
troubles
God Killers; we hate jews because they killed Jesus
Wierd; we hate jews because they are different than us on purpose
Toxic Genes; we hate jews because they are an inferior race

Deny any of these truths? PROVE IT. I know it cannot be done!

Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:http://greens.org.auwww.qld.greens.o...peace.o rg.au

I'm double nickle in age. and i've never been able to figure out why
people would hate jews. i understand that some jews are in banking
which itself can be and is considered a corrupt profession. but not
all jews are in banking and some anglo saxons are in banking as well.
what gives with the jew hatred? there has to be some reason, but i
have yet to hear it or understand it.

Old 28-08-2010, 12:15 AM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

I'm double nickle in age. *and i've never been able to figure out why
people would hate jews. *i understand that some jews are in banking
which itself can be and is considered a corrupt profession. *but not
all jews are in banking and some anglo saxons are in banking as well.
what gives with the jew hatred? *there has to be some reason, but i
have yet to hear it or understand it.

makes too much sense for those reading this thread
Old 28-08-2010, 03:53 PM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

On 8/27/2010 7:15 PM, gully wrote:

I'm double nickle in age. and i've never been able to figure out why
people would hate jews. i understand that some jews are in banking
which itself can be and is considered a corrupt profession. but not
all jews are in banking and some anglo saxons are in banking as well.
what gives with the jew hatred? there has to be some reason, but i
have yet to hear it or understand it.

makes too much sense for those reading this thread

Some people have to blame others for the problems in their lives and
haven't matured enough to blame politicians.