Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default rfc-ers make great housepets

....um, I mean dinner guests.

Charlotte joined us for dinner tonight. We had steak fajitas, the rest
of the Rick-Bayless-creamy-chicken-and-greens stuff from lunch, and some
corn on the cob that Charlotte contributed. It was lovely. Thanks,
Charlotte!

Serene
--
http://www.momfoodproject.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:14:49 -0700, Serene Vannoy
> wrote:

>...um, I mean dinner guests.
>
>Charlotte joined us for dinner tonight. We had steak fajitas, the rest
>of the Rick-Bayless-creamy-chicken-and-greens stuff from lunch, and some
>corn on the cob that Charlotte contributed. It was lovely. Thanks,
>Charlotte!
>
>Serene

How great was that!!!! See, most of us rfc'rs are housebroken.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/12/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
koko > wrote:
>On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:14:49 -0700, Serene Vannoy
> wrote:
>
>>...um, I mean dinner guests.

>>Charlotte joined us for dinner tonight. We had steak fajitas, the rest
>>of the Rick-Bayless-creamy-chicken-and-greens stuff from lunch, and some
>>corn on the cob that Charlotte contributed. It was lovely. Thanks,
>>Charlotte!

You're welcome! (Sorry I missed the original. Not sure how that
happened.)

>How great was that!!!!

It was awesome.

>See, most of us rfc'rs are housebroken.

I still feel my mom looking over my shoulder some times. LOL

Charlotte
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 17, 11:10*am, (Charlotte L. Blackmer)
wrote:
> In article >,
>
> koko > wrote:
> >On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:14:49 -0700, Serene Vannoy
> > wrote:

> >>...um, I mean dinner guests.

> >>Charlotte joined us for dinner tonight. We had steak fajitas, the rest
> >>of the Rick-Bayless-creamy-chicken-and-greens stuff from lunch, and some
> >>corn on the cob that Charlotte contributed. It was lovely. Thanks,
> >>Charlotte!

> You're welcome! *(Sorry I missed the original. *Not sure how that
> happened.)
>
> >How great was that!!!!

> It was awesome. *
>
> >See, most of us rfc'rs are housebroken.

> I still feel my mom looking over my shoulder some times. *LOL
>
> Charlotte

Don't we all? <g>

Yes, ma'am.
maxine in ri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 07/16/2010 07:10 PM, koko wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:14:49 -0700, Serene Vannoy
> > wrote:
>
>> ...um, I mean dinner guests.
>>
>> Charlotte joined us for dinner tonight. We had steak fajitas, the rest
>> of the Rick-Bayless-creamy-chicken-and-greens stuff from lunch, and some
>> corn on the cob that Charlotte contributed. It was lovely. Thanks,
>> Charlotte!
>>
>> Serene

> How great was that!!!! See, most of us rfc'rs are housebroken.

Yep. No rfc-ers have ever peed on my furniture. :-)

ObFood: eating a glorious ripe peach; James is bringing home hot dogs
for lunch; dinner will be pork marinated in
soy/brown-sugar/garlic/rice-vinegar and then broiled and served with
rice and veggies.

Serene

--
http://www.momfoodproject.com