Old 11-07-2010, 10:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For Mossman and Kombat

On 11/07/2010 21:28, Anonymouse wrote:
On 10/07/2010 17:08, Scott wrote:
Greg,

I haven't been on this group for a long time, certainly not attacking
your punk ass in any way, I've been busy, but I got a day off. Just to
spotlight your ignorance and bigotry the weapon in question required
three $200 tax stamps from ATF;

Short Barreled weapon
Suppressor
Selective Fire

It is however nice to see that as long as someone, anyone, is dissing
me, you have the balls to piggyback and lie, as usual.

Kombat, your trolley is off the track, seek help. After all this time
it is good to know that I can, without the slightest provocation,
bring you out swinging with all the pussy and venom you can muster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGTr9...eature=related

Your Lord and Master

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg