Old 08-01-2011, 06:04 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.food.cooking

Default Congats to Kombat on His Special Day

On Jan 8, 6:09*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Wonder what the old bloke is doing, sniffing women's bicycle
seats...Where could our Hero be...?...)

******Never fear Fred, Steve is here posing as Kendrick Photography.
Ya did'nt think he would miss his moment in the spotlight did you???

*GRIN*

Old 08-01-2011, 07:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 8, 7:57*pm, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
LarbGai wrote:
On Jan 8, 6:09 pm, nurk_fred2000 *wrote:

Wonder what the old bloke is doing, sniffing women's bicycle
seats...Where could our Hero be...?...)

******Never fear Fred, Steve is here posing as Kendrick Photography.
Ya did'nt think he would miss his moment in the spotlight did you???

*GRIN*

*Chuckel* we have our own PVC .... give this LarbGai a rune for her money

--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

****** As always Joseph I love your sense of humour.
A pity many others out here in fairy land are not the same.

Happy cooking.

;-)

Old 08-01-2011, 07:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

*Chuckel* we have our own PVC .... give this LarbGai a rune for her money

Joseph you would be wise to not engage with largai - he, along with
several of his other stalkers (who worship some photographer named
Kramer because of his success in business in Asia) have all but ruined
what were once flourishing newsgroups. I wouldn't want to see the same
occur here.

Kenneth

Old 08-01-2011, 07:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Jan 8, 8:34*pm, Kendrick Photography
wrote:
Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
*Chuckel* we have our own PVC .... give this LarbGai a rune for her money

Joseph you would be wise to not engage with largai - he, along with
several of his other stalkers (who worship some photographer named
Kramer because of his success in business in Asia) have all but ruined
what were once flourishing newsgroups. I wouldn't want to see the same
occur here.

Kenneth

****** Oh dear Steve (sorry Kendrick) telling people who they can
reply to again eh?

I have no axe to grind with Joseph in fact I find him quite sane
especially after reading posts by you and your latest creations.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

LarbGai wrote:

On Jan 8, 6:09 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Wonder what the old bloke is doing, sniffing women's bicycle
seats...Where could our Hero be...?...)

******Never fear Fred, Steve is here posing as Kendrick Photography.
Ya did'nt think he would miss his moment in the spotlight did you???

*GRIN*

*Chuckel* we have our own PVC .... give this LarbGai a rune for her

money

--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

****** As always Joseph I love your sense of humour.
A pity many others out here in fairy land are not the same.

Happy cooking.

;-)

My previous stratagemns were not an endorsement, rather the reverse
really, if anything they were an honour against you, a warning and a
subtle bribe against the evil of your minimal existance.

Like my self. Meaningless and Futile.

--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Old 08-01-2011, 09:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 8, 10:21*pm, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

Like my self. *Meaningless and Futile.

--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

***** Such is life............................... sigh.

Cheers
Old 08-01-2011, 09:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

*Chuckel* we have our own PVC .... give this LarbGai a rune for her

money

Joseph you would be wise to not engage with largai - he, along with
several of his other stalkers (who worship some photographer named
Kramer because of his success in business in Asia) have all but ruined
what were once flourishing newsgroups. I wouldn't want to see the same
occur here.

Kenneth

It? has already happened and that not necessarily because, worthwhile or
otherwise because of your indicated reasons.

But rather an inevitable evolution....of these "newsgroups."

Specializations.

Blogosphere?

Other formats that exist as.

[...tap...tap...tap..] fomgernailes clicking on the faux surface, a slim
lovely girl shows the Alpha male to his place.....

Old 08-01-2011, 01:45 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.food.cooking

Hi

Congratulations on your day,, what ever it is for.

I remember a Steve on here from way back,,, good guy. Helped me out a bit.

Good luck and enjoy your day and take care

Old 08-01-2011, 08:14 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.food.cooking

On Jan 9, 2:45*am, " Tuuk" wrote:
Hi

Congratulations on your day,, what ever it is for.

**** It's to celebrate the day he was arrested and charged by the
Royal Thai Police for poking his snout into the affairs of a
legitimate Thai owned business.
The picture of his arrest is available for all to see.

I remember a Steve on here from way back,,, good guy. Helped me out a bit..

***** I'm sure he did. For a fee of course. Kramer does nothing for
nothing.
There's always a catch. That's why he was deported from Thailand.

Good luck and enjoy your day and take care

******He will indeed. Where ever he is now he's too ashamed and
frightened to post under his real name.

*GRIN*