Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bret Michaels on Oprah tomorrow (wednesday)

Cheryl wrote:
> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote

>> He did come up with some flavors of Snapple iced tea for the last
>> challenge, now he is on topic in this group.

> LOL! I hadn't followed on The Celebrity Apprentice but the
> contestants words for him to get well were actually tear-jerking.
> Even Donald Trump wished for him to get better and come back ASAP.
>
> I think I like him more now than when he was a rock god. He is more
> real and not plastic. To me.
>
> I'd guess that his Snapple proposals would be diabetes-safe.

And now he's had a stroke and he's got a hole in his heart. Yikes.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Nancy Young wrote:

> Cheryl wrote:
> > "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote

> >> He did come up with some flavors of Snapple iced tea for the last
> >> challenge, now he is on topic in this group.

> > LOL! I hadn't followed on The Celebrity Apprentice but the
> > contestants words for him to get well were actually tear-jerking.
> > Even Donald Trump wished for him to get better and come back ASAP.
> >
> > I think I like him more now than when he was a rock god. He is more
> > real and not plastic. To me.
> >
> > I'd guess that his Snapple proposals would be diabetes-safe.

> And now he's had a stroke and he's got a hole in his heart. Yikes.
>
> nancy

The dude's getting a basketful of woes, that's for sure - I hope that
basket empties soon and he's able to completely recover.

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/20/2010 9:01 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>> LOL! I hadn't followed on The Celebrity Apprentice but the
>> contestants words for him to get well were actually tear-jerking.
>> Even Donald Trump wished for him to get better and come back ASAP.
>>
>> I think I like him more now than when he was a rock god. He is more
>> real and not plastic. To me.
>>
>> I'd guess that his Snapple proposals would be diabetes-safe.

> And now he's had a stroke and he's got a hole in his heart. Yikes.
>
> nancy

This was not a good year for him. I hope he recovers.

Becca

ObFood:

Mango Salsa

1 mango, diced
1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1 jalapeno, diced
chopped cilantro or parsley
1-2 limes, juiced

Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and then refrigerate overnight
to allow flavors to blend.