Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Diabetic ?

It was announced yesterday that a drug currently in use here in Au for
reducing copper levels in blood has been found to alter the amount of a
blood borne protein which in diabetics is about 20% of normal .
Currently going into human tests shortly this drug by restoring blood
proteins effectively eliminates type II consequences with a simple
daily pill restoring life to normal
Time will tell but this Sunday on Au tv there will be an short
programme about this drug .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
> It was announced yesterday that a drug currently in use here in Au for
> reducing copper levels in blood has been found to alter the amount of
> a blood borne protein which in diabetics is about 20% of normal .
> Currently going into human tests shortly this drug by restoring blood
> proteins effectively eliminates type II consequences with a simple
> daily pill restoring life to normal
> Time will tell but this Sunday on Au tv there will be an short
> programme about this drug .

Along the same lines, yesterday I read that bariatric weight loss
surgery does the same thing. Go figure. It's not related to the
lost weight.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
> It was announced yesterday that a drug currently in use here in Au for
> reducing copper levels in blood has been found to alter the amount of a
> blood borne protein which in diabetics is about 20% of normal . Currently
> going into human tests shortly this drug by restoring blood proteins
> effectively eliminates type II consequences with a simple daily pill
> restoring life to normal
> Time will tell but this Sunday on Au tv there will be an short programme
> about this drug .

This is the US. Expect a 20 year study in order to protect drug industry
profits.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:
> "atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
>> It was announced yesterday that a drug currently in use here in Au for
>> reducing copper levels in blood has been found to alter the amount of a
>> blood borne protein which in diabetics is about 20% of normal . Currently
>> going into human tests shortly this drug by restoring blood proteins
>> effectively eliminates type II consequences with a simple daily pill
>> restoring life to normal
>> Time will tell but this Sunday on Au tv there will be an short programme
>> about this drug .

> This is the US. Expect a 20 year study in order to protect drug industry
> profits.
>
> Paul

Once the drug is tested ( if not before) people will use it anyway as
you can't stifle sharing knowledge
this should offer more information after the program is shown tomorrow

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national although being shown on the
Brisbane local I expect it will appear here on the national
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>> "atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
>>> It was announced yesterday that a drug currently in use here in Au for
>>> reducing copper levels in blood has been found to alter the amount of a
>>> blood borne protein which in diabetics is about 20% of normal .
>>> Currently going into human tests shortly this drug by restoring blood
>>> proteins effectively eliminates type II consequences with a simple
>>> daily pill restoring life to normal
>>> Time will tell but this Sunday on Au tv there will be an short
>>> programme about this drug .

>> This is the US. Expect a 20 year study in order to protect drug industry
>> profits.
>>
>> Paul

> Once the drug is tested ( if not before) people will use it anyway as you
> can't stifle sharing knowledge
> this should offer more information after the program is shown tomorrow
>
> http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national although being shown on the
> Brisbane local I expect it will appear here on the national

There is really more politics than science behind who gets to sell what in
the US market.
There are lots of drugs approved in other countries that are not approved
here. Some for health concerns, others for patent concerns. Or the foreign
drug would undercut a much more expensive US drug. It took 25 years for
ulcer therapy common in Europe to be approved here in the US. Why? Well
the makers of all those anti-acid drugs wanted to protect their market. Had
nothing to do with health at all.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:
> "atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
>> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>>
>>> This is the US. Expect a 20 year study in order to protect drug industry
>>> profits.
>>>
>>> Paul

>> Once the drug is tested ( if not before) people will use it anyway as you
>> can't stifle sharing knowledge
>> this should offer more information after the program is shown tomorrow
>>
>> http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national although being shown on the
>> Brisbane local I expect it will appear here on the national

> There is really more politics than science behind who gets to sell what in
> the US market.
> There are lots of drugs approved in other countries that are not approved
> here. Some for health concerns, others for patent concerns. Or the foreign
> drug would undercut a much more expensive US drug. It took 25 years for
> ulcer therapy common in Europe to be approved here in the US. Why? Well
> the makers of all those anti-acid drugs wanted to protect their market. Had
> nothing to do with health at all.
>
> Paul

he drug in question has already been approved in the US for other things
so it certainly won stop the flood of use once he word is out
We have the same thing here with certain medicine like surgery
methodology
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 7 May 2010 21:04:34 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" >
> wrote:
>
>>There are lots of drugs approved in other countries that are not approved
>>here. Some for health concerns, others for patent concerns. Or the
>>foreign
>>drug would undercut a much more expensive US drug. It took 25 years for
>>ulcer therapy common in Europe to be approved here in the US. Why? Well
>>the makers of all those anti-acid drugs wanted to protect their market.
>>Had
>>nothing to do with health at all.
>>
>>Paul
>>

> You are a raving loon and a bullshiting liar.
>
> You've posted about this ulcer idiocy before, I have refuted it before
> and I will do so again, simply by quoting my previous reply to you
> previous conspiracy theory, tinfoil hat foolishness.

You cannot refute the fact that the FDA is in bed with big pharma. You
cannot dispute the fact that there are very good foreign made drugs that are
banned here because they would affect the profits of treasured corporations.
You cannot dispute that the FDA won't even all REIMPORTAION of domestically
made drugs back into the US and they cite "safety concerns." You can't
dispute jack shit. You cannot dispute the fact that big drug companies have
bought research data and patents from smaller companies with promising CURES
and locked them away forever. You would however dispute that multi-billion
dollar corporations who hire thousands of lobbyists would never buy favors
from politicians - such as the one who control the FDA? You attend a few
tea party rallies, do ya? Cures are not profitable. The disease is a cash
cow that never dies. Look at the diabetes "industry" now. It's worth
billions. Test strips cost 50 cents a piece but cost a buck per thousand to
make. You really want to think Bayer will just give that up without a
fight?

It only sound "tinfoil hat" to somebody who probably gets their news from
Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and reads World Net Daily while waiting for the
rapture.

> I despise ignorant idiots, so here goes - your previous posts are
> indicated as such by the newsreader, jerkoff...last time you mumbled
> about 30 years rather than 25.....

They really annoy me too. Ignorant assholes, too. Mindless, bottom feeding
pond scum, wingnuts, pig ignorant fools ... the list goes on.. So my
newsreader makes me an idiot? Yeah, whatever, Einstein. I guess only cool
people use Forte Agent Version 5? All the others probably emit secret rays
to poison your precious bodily fluids and make you vote liberal? Lemme
guess, Linux? Ooooohhhhh, Mac? ****ing idiot. I have truly heard it all.
If you need help operating the killfile feature, I can help.

Oh, it's Boron ELZAR. Not Elgar.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:

>>> Once the drug is tested ( if not before) people will use it anyway as
>>> you can't stifle sharing knowledge
>>> this should offer more information after the program is shown tomorrow
>>>
>>> http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national although being shown on the
>>> Brisbane local I expect it will appear here on the national

>> There is really more politics than science behind who gets to sell what
>> in the US market.
>> There are lots of drugs approved in other countries that are not approved
>> here. Some for health concerns, others for patent concerns. Or the
>> foreign drug would undercut a much more expensive US drug. It took 25
>> years for ulcer therapy common in Europe to be approved here in the US.
>> Why? Well the makers of all those anti-acid drugs wanted to protect
>> their market. Had nothing to do with health at all.
>>
>> Paul

> he drug in question has already been approved in the US for other things
> so it certainly won stop the flood of use once he word is out
> We have the same thing here with certain medicine like surgery
> methodology.

Trust me, even if it doesn't I will fly to Australia to get some.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:
> "atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
>> Paul M. Cook wrote:

>>> There is really more politics than science behind who gets to sell what
>>> in the US market.
>>> There are lots of drugs approved in other countries that are not approved
>>> here. Some for health concerns, others for patent concerns. Or the
>>> foreign drug would undercut a much more expensive US drug. It took 25
>>> years for ulcer therapy common in Europe to be approved here in the US.
>>> Why? Well the makers of all those anti-acid drugs wanted to protect
>>> their market. Had nothing to do with health at all.
>>>
>>> Paul

>> he drug in question has already been approved in the US for other things
>> so it certainly won stop the flood of use once he word is out
>> We have the same thing here with certain medicine like surgery
>> methodology.

> Trust me, even if it doesn't I will fly to Australia to get some.
>
> Paul

If your Dr has a clue then he will be able to prescribe it as it is
available in the US however watch for more information as it becomes
available as it appears there is something else on the horizon as the
local ch7 is running the question
" A cure for Diabetes ?
watch Sunday 6:30 pm news for the answers"
during peak viewing times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Boron Elgar > wrote:

> But have yourself a jolly ride in a black helicopter.

How much per hour? I've always wanted to ride in one of those.

:-)

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2010 07:20:50 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:

> In article >,
> Boron Elgar > wrote:
>
>> But have yourself a jolly ride in a black helicopter.

> How much per hour? I've always wanted to ride in one of those.
>
> :-)

will there be machine guns?

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2010 13:53:10 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 May 2010 07:20:50 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> Boron Elgar > wrote:
>>
>>> But have yourself a jolly ride in a black helicopter.

>> How much per hour? I've always wanted to ride in one of those.
>>
>> :-)

>will there be machine guns?
>
>your pal,
>blake

Ms Saigon will ride shotgun.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Wed, 26 May 2010 07:20:50 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Boron Elgar > wrote:
> >
> >> But have yourself a jolly ride in a black helicopter.

> > How much per hour? I've always wanted to ride in one of those.
> >
> > :-)

> will there be machine guns?

And if so, how much per hour, or do you pay by the round?

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

More diabetic atec7 7[_2_] General Cooking 0 09-05-2010 10:13 AM
Please help - Re Diet - Diabetic Amy[_3_] Diabetic 0 17-03-2008 02:22 PM
diabetic charlie and grace Diabetic 5 18-11-2006 03:30 AM
Diabetic Brownies Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-02-2006 09:53 PM
DIABETIC Gail Lafountain General Cooking 32 06-02-2004 12:59 AM