Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Enough of the food bigotry; an accurate treatees on vegans

Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
vegans. **** them. Meat is delicious and vegans are a stupid bunch of
liberal soft-cocks for not eating it. Now some may say that vegans
leave more meat for us, but that's stupid, and you're stupid if you
think that. I know one thing for certain, and that's that I know alot
of different things. One of these things is that fact that meat is the
most important food group. If humans were meant to only eat vegetables
then we'd all be women and we'd just eat salads and iron. That's not a
world I want to live in. I'd love it if there were even more women to
do my laundry and clean for me, like they were born to do, but if
there was no meat to eat, well then, that's not really living.

I've decided to make this a regular thing, making fun of a specific
set of idiots. This week the idiots are vegans. Now vegans are idiots
for a few reasons.
1. They made a stupid life choice, meat is delicious.
2. Their opinions are wrong.
3. They talk smack about me killing and eating animals.

Now if you really want to go and be a vegan, I say go ahead, people
are free to make their own choices, no matter how stupid they are.
But, the minute some vegejerk steps up and tries to guilt me into not
eating meat, a line has been crossed and there's no going back. I
leave you free to make your own stupid choice to be a vegan, you leave
me free to be right about things like eating meat. My partner/sister
recently came home and told me she gave up eating meat for Lent. For
those of you who don't know, Lent is a Christain period of giving up
stuff you like. You know, to remind you that the world used to suck
when you couldn't eat chocolate for forty days and you had to worry
about stonings and crucifixtion. I did the entirely logical thing when
the bitch told me that she was temporarily vegetarian, I ate a pound
of raw meet right in front of her. **** the bitch if she impinges on
my freedoms.

Now I love consuming raw meat as much as anyone. In fact, it's ideal
if it can still move when I sink my teeth in. But this was a
delicious, pleasurable meal of protest. My sister/so had forgotten the
first rule of living near me. Don't be an idiot because you're always
wrong, be an idiot because I'm always right. Now I don't exactly know
what this means, but it sounds kinda like confucius and that means if
you're a frat boy you should get a tattoo of it in mandarin on your
ankle. Back to eating raw meat. Eating animals is the only moral thing
to do. Some people may come up to you and declare that factory farming
is evil. Well I agree, keeping animals in cages that they can't even
move in is incredibly cruel to the animal. That's a good thing for two
reasons. I like to dominate my food before I kill and eat it and then
it's not really a step down. "Oh I haven't been able to move my entire
life, now someones eating me. At least I can move." See what I mean,
that's science, that's what animals think when you're eating them.

It may seem like I'm rambling at this point, and I am. Just remember,
cohesion is for liberal commies, minorities and faggots. If that
sounds bigotted then you just aint observing reality, what goes on
each and every day in the world. I call a spade a spade sorry to say.
I take freedom of speech to a whole new level, if I don't want to use
verbs well then I'm free to. In fact, I'm going to ramble over to my
fridge and get a steak. Enjoy your cereal vegans, then just go away
angry or don't go away.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On alt.food.vegan, PLucas > wrote:
> Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
> vegans.

Sure is easy to talk big like that when you are hiding behind the
Internet and fake names.

We all know, and he knows, that he isn't going to do anything
but hide in a room somewhere and run his idiot mouth.

Now for some reality: There is obviously no point in trying to
reason with the majority of animal foods junkies. They are no
more amenable to reason than heroin junkies.

But here are some things I've heard of courageous herbies
doing: stink bombing places that sell animal products. They put
time-delay stink bombs in the packages of products the businesses
sell and set them on the shelf and buy some little thing and go
about their business. They wear a disguise that don't look
like a disguise because there are video cameras everywhere.

Put the ranchers out of business by killing their cattle. They
don't have to kill many to cripple them financially. The way they
do it is to find out which plants in the area are poisonous to
liveestock and pick them well away from the ranches. Then they
wrap the poisonous parts in grain and molasses or syrup and coat
the outside with flour so it won't be too sticky and throw them
near where the animals obtain their water.

Those are just a couple of the stories I've heard. There are
no doubt many other tactics that will work as well. Be sure
to avoid anything that might physically harm people and that
especially means don't use fire.

Sid

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Sidney Lambe wrote:

> Now for some reality: There is obviously no point in trying to
> reason with the majority of animal foods junkies. They are no
> more amenable to reason than heroin junkies.

You forgot drunkards and TVnews addicts.
--
Vilco
Don't think pink: drink rosè

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

"ViLco" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Sidney Lambe wrote:
>
>> Now for some reality: There is obviously no point in trying to
>> reason with the majority of animal foods junkies. They are no
>> more amenable to reason than heroin junkies.

> You forgot drunkards and TVnews addicts.

Hey, thanks for the book. I tried to reply grazie, but my email was blocked
"detected spam inside" not, Vilco, def not.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Giusi wrote:

> Hey, thanks for the book. I tried to reply grazie, but my email was
> blocked "detected spam inside" not, Vilco, def not.

LOL, I saw that, but the techie here forwarded it to me anyway, himself
saying "I can't understand why this got blocked..."
Have a good reading
--
Vilco
Don't think pink: drink rosè

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 4/1/2010 4:53 PM, PLucas wrote:
> Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
> vegans.

Yeah, I hear they taste like pork! Wouldn't they be appalled
at that? ;-)

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Apr 1, 11:37*pm, Sidney Lambe > wrote:
> On alt.food.vegan, PLucas > wrote:
>
> > Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
> > vegans.

> Sure is easy to talk big like that when you are hiding behind the
> Internet and fake names.

Pot kettle black, "Sidney". Why don't you post under your real name
then?

> Put the ranchers out of business by killing their cattle.

I prefer the farmers kill their cattle and sell the meat. Roast beef
tonight.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On alt.food.vegan, Kate Connally > wrote:
> On 4/1/2010 4:53 PM, PLucas wrote:
>> Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
>> vegans.

> Yeah, I hear they taste like pork! Wouldn't they be appalled
> at that? ;-)

Every day around the world, about 16,000 children die of
starvation. (About 15,000,000 a year.) While people you like you
pay people to feed about 16 poounds of protein-rich grain and
legumes to cows so that you can have your dietary drug fix.

About a third of the world's population is starving as you
read this.

It isn't just an argument on the Usenet.

Sid

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Apr 2, 2:29*pm, Sidney Lambe > wrote:
> On alt.food.vegan, Kate Connally > wrote:
>
> > On 4/1/2010 4:53 PM, PLucas wrote:
> >> Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
> >> vegans.

> > Yeah, I hear they taste like pork! *Wouldn't they be appalled
> > at that? *;-)

> Every day around the world, about 16,000 children die of
> starvation. (About 15,000,000 a year.) While people you like you
> pay people to feed about 16 poounds of protein-rich grain and
> legumes to cows so that you can have your dietary drug fix.
>
> About a third of the world's population is starving as you
> read this.
>
> It isn't just an argument on the Usenet.
>
> Sid

I'm having a hard time playing Spot the Loony here. Is it you or
PLucas? You both seem to meet the requirement quite adequately.

RR
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On alt.food.vegan, Auggiedoggy > wrote:
> On Apr 2, 2:29=A0pm, Sidney Lambe > wrote:

>> > Yeah, I hear they taste like pork! =A0Wouldn't they be appalled
>> > at that? =A0;-)

>> Every day around the world, about 16,000 children die of
>> starvation. (About 15,000,000 a year.) While people you like you
>> pay people to feed about 16 poounds of protein-rich grain and
>> legumes to cows so that you can have your dietary drug fix.
>>
>> About a third of the world's population is starving as you
>> read this.
>>
>> It isn't just an argument on the Usenet.
>>
>> Sid

> I'm having a hard time playing Spot the Loony here. Is it you or
> PLucas? You both seem to meet the requirement quite adequately.
>
> RR

Oh great. Another ****ing loser who gets his tiny rocks off running
around the Usenet calling people names.

Bet I've already killfiled a dozen aliases this creep hides behind.

<plonk>

Sid

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Apr 1, 1:53*pm, PLucas > wrote:
> Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
> vegans. **** them.

Wrong order. First ****, then eat.

But in terms of eating vegans, wouldn't the meat quality depend on
their diet? Wouldn't corn-fed vegans taste differently from grass-fed
vegans?

You live in Australia. What do old-old South Pacific aborigine
cookbooks say about the ideal diet to feed the people whom you plan to
cannibalise? :-)

P.S. Belated happy Fool's Day everybody!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Apr 1, 3:37*pm, Sidney Lambe > wrote:
> On alt.food.vegan, PLucas > wrote:
>
> > Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
> > vegans.

> Sure is easy to talk big like that when you are hiding behind the
> Internet and fake names.
>
> We all know, and he knows, that he isn't going to do anything
> but hide in a room somewhere and run his idiot mouth.
>
> Now for some reality: There is obviously no point in trying to
> reason with the majority of animal foods junkies. They are no
> more amenable to reason than heroin junkies.
>
> But here are some things I've heard of courageous herbies
> doing: stink bombing places that sell animal products. They put
> time-delay stink bombs in the packages of products the businesses
> sell and set them on the shelf and buy some little thing and go
> about their business. They wear a disguise that don't look
> like a disguise because there are video cameras everywhere.
>
> Put the ranchers out of business by killing their cattle.

So, you, herbies, instead of eating animals, just kill them by blowing
them to pieces? How humane.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Apr 2, 11:29*am, Sidney Lambe > wrote:
> On alt.food.vegan, Kate Connally > wrote:
>
> > On 4/1/2010 4:53 PM, PLucas wrote:
> >> Getting right to the point...................We should just eat
> >> vegans.

> > Yeah, I hear they taste like pork! *Wouldn't they be appalled
> > at that? *;-)

> Every day around the world, about 16,000 children die of
> starvation. (About 15,000,000 a year.)

If you divide 16,000 into 15,000,000, you will get that your year
consists of 1000 days. What planet are you from?

In any case, of these 16,000 children who die per day, how many die of
sheer starvation an dhow many die from malnutrition, i.e., from the
lack of proteins and other nutrients in their diet? Or how many
children have their stomachs bloating because of too much grain food
and not enough protein?

> While people you like you
> pay people to feed about 16 poounds of protein-rich grain and
> legumes to cows so that you can have your dietary drug fix.

Meat is an essential part of the diet for humans and many other apes.
In fact, humans lost body fur precisely for the purpose of having the
cooling-off endurance to outrun their animal prey.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

"Ostap Bender" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>In fact, humans lost body fur precisely for the purpose of having the
>cooling-off endurance to outrun their >animal prey.

This has so far not worked well for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On May 30, 12:42*am, "Giusi" > wrote:
> "Ostap Bender" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> >In fact, humans lost body fur precisely for the purpose of having the
> >cooling-off endurance to outrun their >animal prey.

> This has so far not worked well for me.

How much do you weigh?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On May 30, 1:54*am, Sidney Lambe >
wrote:
> On alt.food.vegan, Auggiedoggy > wrote:

> >> Every day around the world, about 16,000 children die of
> >> starvation. (About 15,000,000 a year.) While people you like you
> >> pay people to feed about 16 poounds of protein-rich grain and
> >> legumes to cows so that you can have your dietary drug fix.

> >> About a third of the world's population is starving as you
> >> read this.

> >> It isn't just an argument on the Usenet.

> >> Sid

> > I'm having a hard time playing Spot the Loony here. Is it you or
> > PLucas? You both seem to meet the requirement quite adequately.

> > RR

> Oh great. Another ****ing loser who gets his tiny rocks off running
> around the Usenet calling people names.
>
> Bet I've already killfiled a dozen aliases this creep hides behind.
>
> <plonk>
>
> Sid- Hide quoted text -

.... said the wacko ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On May 30, 1:54*am, Sidney Lambe >
wrote:
> On alt.food.vegan, Auggiedoggy > wrote:

> >> Every day around the world, about 16,000 children die of
> >> starvation. (About 15,000,000 a year.) While people you like you
> >> pay people to feed about 16 poounds of protein-rich grain and
> >> legumes to cows so that you can have your dietary drug fix.

> >> About a third of the world's population is starving as you
> >> read this.

> >> It isn't just an argument on the Usenet.

> >> Sid

> > I'm having a hard time playing Spot the Loony here. Is it you or
> > PLucas? You both seem to meet the requirement quite adequately.

> > RR

> Oh great. Another ****ing loser who gets his tiny rocks off running
> around the Usenet calling people names.
>
> Bet I've already killfiled a dozen aliases this creep hides behind.
>
> <plonk>
>
> Sid- Hide quoted text -

A dozen aliases? You presume a lot, don't you.

what motivates vegans to post about their food choices? [email protected] Vegan 0 12-11-2013 03:20 PM
Enough of the food bigotry; an accurate treatees on vegans PLucas Vegan 16 30-05-2010 04:23 PM
Bigotry? Mama Mia!! Peacenik Wine 0 09-07-2006 04:15 PM
Bigotry? Mama Mia!! bobandcarole Wine 0 09-07-2006 01:59 PM
Raw Food Vegans Thin But Healthy, Study Finds C. James Strutz Vegan 3 30-03-2005 06:09 AM