Banned

Default Three Methods to Remove the Fat from a Stock

Three Methods to Remove the Fat from a Stock:

* Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or lift it off.
* Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It absorbs grease. Repeat as necessary.
* Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and squeeze; you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the fat behind.

buy steroids
barbados holidays
Posted to rec.food.cooking

shiny143 wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:16:09 -0400:

> * Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or
> lift it off.
> * Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It
> absorbs grease. Repeat as necessary.
> * Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and
> squeeze; you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the fat
> behind.

> 'buy steroids'
> (http://www.buyonlinesteroids.com/purchase-steroids/)
> 'barbados holidays' (http://www.bestatbarbadosholidays.co.uk/)

Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if you have
room.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:18:07 -0400, "James Silverton"
> wrote:

> shiny143 wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:16:09 -0400:
>
>> * Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or
>> lift it off.
>> * Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It
>> absorbs grease. Repeat as necessary.
>> * Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and
>> squeeze; you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the fat
>> behind.

>> 'buy steroids'
>> (http://www.

<spam snipped>

> Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if you have
>room.

you're quoting foodbanter spam
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:46:37 -0500:

>> shiny143 wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:16:09 -0400:
>>
>>> * Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or
>>> lift it off.
>>> * Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It
>>> absorbs grease. Repeat as necessary.
>>> * Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and
>>> squeeze; you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the
>>> fat behind.

>>> 'buy steroids'
>>> (http://www.

> <spam snipped>

>> Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if
>> you have room.

>you're quoting foodbanter spam

What is "foodbanter spam"? I don't think I've ever heard of it before.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

shiny143 wrote:
> Three Methods to Remove the Fat from a Stock:
>
> * Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or lift it
> off.
> * Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It absorbs
> grease. Repeat as necessary.
> * Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and squeeze;
> you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the fat behind.

She said "fat behind" <snicker>

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"James Silverton" > wrote:

> Lou wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:46:37 -0500:
>
> >> shiny143 wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:16:09 -0400:

> > <spam snipped>

> >> Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if
> >> you have room.

> >you're quoting foodbanter spam

> What is "foodbanter spam"? I don't think I've ever heard of it before.

I think it's a new phrase that Lou just made up.

I sure hope it's not a glance at the future. Food banter was bad enough
without being a source of spam also.

Try doing a Google on foodbanter (one word) and let us know how your
stomach is doing.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"James Silverton" > wrote:
> Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if you have
> room.

And time. :-\

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Angel Food Dessert, March 23, 2010
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"James Silverton" > wrote:

> shiny143 wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:16:09 -0400:
>
> > * Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or
> > lift it off.
> > * Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It
> > absorbs grease. Repeat as necessary.
> > * Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and
> > squeeze; you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the fat
> > behind.

> > 'buy steroids'
> > (http://www.buyonlinesteroids.com/purchase-steroids/)
> > 'barbados holidays' (http://www.bestatbarbadosholidays.co.uk/)

> Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if you have
> room.

I prefer the chilling method. To me, it's the easiest and I can get ALL
the fat off that way.
--
Peace! Om

"We're all adults here, except for those of us who aren't." --Blake Murphy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-0B0A16.19444429032010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

> In article >,
> "James Silverton" > wrote:
>
>> shiny143 wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:16:09 -0400:
>>
>> > * Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or
>> > lift it off.
>> > * Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It
>> > absorbs grease. Repeat as necessary.
>> > * Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and
>> > squeeze; you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the fat
>> > behind.

>> > 'buy steroids'
>> > (http://www.buyonlinesteroids.com/purchase-steroids/)
>> > 'barbados holidays' (http://www.bestatbarbadosholidays.co.uk/)

>> Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if you have
>> room.

> I prefer the chilling method. To me, it's the easiest and I can get ALL
> the fat off that way.

I won't mention anything about tipping the pot so that the fat all goes to
the one side.........

That might get me killfiled again ;-P

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Edmund Burke.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PLucas > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-0B0A16.19444429032010
> @news-wc.giganews.com:
>
> > In article >,

> >> Fat separator jugs work quite well but chilling is good if you have
> >> room.

> > I prefer the chilling method. To me, it's the easiest and I can get ALL
> > the fat off that way.

> I won't mention anything about tipping the pot so that the fat all goes to
> the one side.........
>
> That might get me killfiled again ;-P

Tilting the pot will still result in an even layer. ;-) It does not
affect the force of gravity on a liquid silly!
--
Peace! Om

"We're all adults here, except for those of us who aren't." --Blake Murphy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> PLucas > wrote:
>

>> I won't mention anything about tipping the pot so that the fat all goes
>> to the one side.........
>>
>> That might get me killfiled again ;-P

> Tilting the pot will still result in an even layer. ;-) It does not
> affect the force of gravity on a liquid silly!

You know that, and I know that, and I tried to tell a certain other poster
that, but she didn't want to hear it.... because it didn't 'gel' with what
she was saying...... so she killfiled me for "a couple of days".

Her mistake was then pointed out to her by several other posters, and she
'saw the light', but still wouldn't acknowledge the fact that I told her
the very same thing in several previous posts.

sf seems to get a bug up her ass everytime I point out to her that she's
wrong..... and I'm right ;-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Edmund Burke.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:33:50 -0700, Dan Abel > wrote:

>In article >,

>> > <spam snipped>

>> >you're quoting foodbanter spam

>> What is "foodbanter spam"? I don't think I've ever heard of it before.

>I think it's a new phrase that Lou just made up.

It wasn't very creative but it was the best I could come up with.

>I sure hope it's not a glance at the future. Food banter was bad enough
>without being a source of spam also.

I useless post with links in the sig sure seems like spam to me.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou wrote on Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:03:27 -0500:

>> In article >,

>>> What is "foodbanter spam"? I don't think I've ever heard of
>>> it before.

>> I think it's a new phrase that Lou just made up.

> It wasn't very creative but it was the best I could come up
> with.

>> I sure hope it's not a glance at the future. Food banter was
>> bad enough without being a source of spam also.

> I useless post with links in the sig sure seems like spam to
> me.

Is your middle name Yoda? :-)

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

shiny143 wrote:
> Three Methods to Remove the Fat from a Stock:
>
> * Method 1: Chill until the fat solidifies, then scrape or lift it
> off.
> * Method 2: Lay a paper towel on top of the surface. It absorbs
> grease. Repeat as necessary.
> * Method 3: Insert a bulb baster under the layer of fat and squeeze;
> you're removing the juices/stock and leaving the fat behind.

There is another option..... a separator cup <?>, looks like a measuring
cup but has the opening to the spout at the bottom. You put the plug in
the spout and pour in the liquid. Remove the plug and pour off the
liquid from the bottom until you get to fat layer. It is the fastest
and easiest way to deal removing the fat from hot liquids.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> I won't mention anything about tipping the pot so that the fat all goes to
> the one side.........
>
> That might get me killfiled again ;-P
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
>
> Edmund Burke.- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't matter, the OP is just an ignorant spammer.

N.