Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ships and food

I was eating some fruit and surfing the net and came across this.
Amazing video of how big ships get launched.
http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/extrem...ip-launch.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

>I was eating some fruit and surfing the net and came across this.
>Amazing video of how big ships get launched.
>http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/extrem...ip-launch.html

Now that is funny... that depicts the shmoozlin getting into a bath
tub. LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> I was eating some fruit and surfing the net and came across this.
> Amazing video of how big ships get launched.
> http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/extrem...ip-launch.html

How fun. :-)
--
Peace! Om

"We're all adults here, except for those of us who aren't." --Blake Murphy