Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default One A Day vitamin gummies

If any of you have issues with not being able to get any of the nutritional
drinks down and can't do a vitamin tablet, I recommend these. I got some
for myself the other day and I'm pleased. They are like the Dots candy you
got in the box at the movie theater, only smaller pieces. The texture is
pretty much the same, the taste is pleasant -- various fruit flavors (no
after uglies or burps) and is pleasant to chew. They are expensive, $9.99
for 50 (use 2 per day). A drawback is that there is no iron.

Janet

my serving of vitamin D for the day tert in seattle General Cooking 64 26-07-2016 03:35 AM
what is wrong with vitamin K? Somebody General Cooking 25 27-10-2012 04:45 AM
vitamin A Shemilajon Tea 0 16-02-2012 11:33 AM
Vitamin Water Blinky the Shark General Cooking 5 12-06-2008 07:59 PM
Vitamin B12 Ingo Seibold Vegan 15 28-04-2004 01:05 AM