Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

Default RSFC loses by 2.4 times

"DanS." > wrote in message
> to rec.food.cooking in the off season
>
> I remember when it was close call

Well, they do cook quiche` and other uneatable crap. Once ya got off the
topic of BBq and fried fish, its all over for RSFC.

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

MoParMaN wrote:
> "DanS." > wrote in message
>> to rec.food.cooking in the off season
>>
>> I remember when it was close call
>>

> Well, they do cook quiche` and other uneatable crap. Once ya got off
> the topic of BBq and fried fish, its all over for RSFC.

quiche > fancy scrambled eggs
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

"atec 77" <"atec 77 > wrote in message
> MoParMaN wrote:
>> "DanS." > wrote in message
>>> to rec.food.cooking in the off season
>>>
>>> I remember when it was close call
>>>

>> Well, they do cook quiche` and other uneatable crap. Once ya got off
>> the topic of BBq and fried fish, its all over for RSFC.
>>

> quiche > fancy scrambled eggs

Some people forget or try too hard that a simple fried egg in real butter
is about as good as an egg can get. The only think that would even get
close to that is frying an egg in pure hickory smoked bacon fat, then lay
bread in the pan to soak up all the grease and brown the bread. Slap the
fried egg in between the fried bacon bread and when you bite into the yolk
and that yellow, warm, egg goo comes dripping down your chin....Damn, I
had to wipe the slobber off my mouth and keyboard. It's better than sex
with a toothless midget!

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

In article >,
"MoParMaN" > wrote:

> Some people forget or try too hard that a simple fried egg in real butter
> is about as good as an egg can get. The only think that would even get
> close to that is frying an egg in pure hickory smoked bacon fat, then lay
> bread in the pan to soak up all the grease and brown the bread. Slap the
> fried egg in between the fried bacon bread and when you bite into the yolk
> and that yellow, warm, egg goo comes dripping down your chin....Damn, I
> had to wipe the slobber off my mouth and keyboard.

Sounds goo to me! ;-d
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "MoParMaN" > wrote:
>
>> Some people forget or try too hard that a simple fried egg in real butter
>> is about as good as an egg can get. The only think that would even get
>> close to that is frying an egg in pure hickory smoked bacon fat, then lay
>> bread in the pan to soak up all the grease and brown the bread. Slap the
>> fried egg in between the fried bacon bread and when you bite into the yolk
>> and that yellow, warm, egg goo comes dripping down your chin....Damn, I
>> had to wipe the slobber off my mouth and keyboard.

> Sounds goo to me! ;-d

My very healthy veins and artery's just screamed

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

"atec 77" <"atec 77 > wrote in message
> Omelet wrote:
>> In article >,
>> "MoParMaN" > wrote:
>>
>>> Some people forget or try too hard that a simple fried egg in real
>>> butter is about as good as an egg can get. The only think that would
>>> even get close to that is frying an egg in pure hickory smoked bacon
>>> fat, then lay bread in the pan to soak up all the grease and brown the
>>> bread. Slap the fried egg in between the fried bacon bread and when
>>> you bite into the yolk and that yellow, warm, egg goo comes dripping
>>> down your chin....Damn, I had to wipe the slobber off my mouth and
>>> keyboard.

>> Sounds goo to me! ;-d

> My very healthy veins and artery's just screamed

Blood Sludge!!

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

In article >,
atec 77 <"atec 77 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > "MoParMaN" > wrote:
> >
> >> Some people forget or try too hard that a simple fried egg in real butter
> >> is about as good as an egg can get. The only think that would even get
> >> close to that is frying an egg in pure hickory smoked bacon fat, then lay
> >> bread in the pan to soak up all the grease and brown the bread. Slap the
> >> fried egg in between the fried bacon bread and when you bite into the yolk
> >> and that yellow, warm, egg goo comes dripping down your chin....Damn, I
> >> had to wipe the slobber off my mouth and keyboard.

> > Sounds goo to me! ;-d

> My very healthy veins and artery's just screamed

I deliberately typed "goo" instead of "good" <g>
But he does have a point!

I do love runny yolks.

I even eat raw eggs on occasion to make sure that yolk is runny.

I must eat ok. I am 47. Just had a 'scope and the nether plumbing seems
to be healthy enough, the gastroenterologist that did the service had no
negative comments...

Diprivan is good stuff and I like LOTS of fresh steamed veggies.

"moderation" rulz.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:03:11 -0600, MoParMaN wrote:

> "DanS." > wrote in message
>> to rec.food.cooking in the off season
>>
>> I remember when it was close call

> Well, they do cook quiche` and other uneatable crap. Once ya got off the
> topic of BBq and fried fish, its all over for RSFC.

Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.

Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
on-topic rate.

-sw

Oops. Make that 39.999976%.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

Sqwertz, I've never been so impressed by your ability put all the words
together as I was on 3/1/2010 in saying:
> On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:03:11 -0600, MoParMaN wrote:
>
>> "DanS." > wrote in message
>>> to rec.food.cooking in the off season
>>>
>>> I remember when it was close call

>> Well, they do cook quiche` and other uneatable crap. Once ya got off the
>> topic of BBq and fried fish, its all over for RSFC.

> Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
> has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.
>
> Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
> on-topic rate.
>
> -sw
>
> Oops. Make that 39.999976%.
>
> -sw

You're the biggest regular troll on RFC ... you really belong in RSFC,
you are just too obtuse to have realized it yet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

In article >,
DanS. > wrote:

> Sqwertz, I've never been so impressed by your ability put all the words
> together as I was on 3/1/2010 in saying:

> >> Well, they do cook quiche` and other uneatable crap. Once ya got off the
> >> topic of BBq and fried fish, its all over for RSFC.

> > Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
> > has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.
> >
> > Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
> > on-topic rate.
> >
> > -sw
> >
> > Oops. Make that 39.999976%.
> >
> > -sw

> You're the biggest regular troll on RFC ... you really belong in RSFC,
> you are just too obtuse to have realized it yet.

Projecting Dan? I have yet to see YOU post a single on topic (food)
post. Talk about bottom feeders...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> DanS. > wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz, I've never been so impressed by your ability put all the words
>> together as I was on 3/1/2010 in saying:

>> > Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
>> > has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.
>> >
>> > Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
>> > on-topic rate.
>> >
>> > -sw
>> >
>> > Oops. Make that 39.999976%.
>> >
>> > -sw

>> You're the biggest regular troll on RFC ... you really belong in RSFC,
>> you are just too obtuse to have realized it yet.

> Projecting Dan? I have yet to see YOU post a single on topic (food)
> post. Talk about bottom feeders...
> --

You have to have bottom feeders to keep the noosegroop pure. Every group
needs at least one. It's kinda like Dr Oz said on Ophra, a vagina is like
a self cleaning oven!

I just love that line.

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

Omelet, I've never been so impressed by your ability put all the words
together as I was on 3/2/2010 in saying:
> In article >,
> DanS. > wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz, I've never been so impressed by your ability put all the words
>> together as I was on 3/1/2010 in saying:

>>> Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
>>> has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.
>>>
>>> Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
>>> on-topic rate.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>
>>> Oops. Make that 39.999976%.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> You're the biggest regular troll on RFC ... you really belong in RSFC,
>> you are just too obtuse to have realized it yet.

> Projecting Dan? I have yet to see YOU post a single on topic (food)
> post. Talk about bottom feeders...

I would like to refer you to my edgy yet eloquent Valentine's Day
posting concerning "salt pork"

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

In article >,
DanS. > wrote:

> > Projecting Dan? I have yet to see YOU post a single on topic (food)
> > post. Talk about bottom feeders...

> I would like to refer you to my edgy yet eloquent Valentine's Day
> posting concerning "salt pork"

Ok, I skipped that thread as I don't care much for salt pork. :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:19:40 -0500, DanS. wrote:

> You're the biggest regular troll on RFC ... you really belong in RSFC,
> you are just too obtuse to have realized it yet.

This coming from the biggest asshole in NSR and a bunch of other
groups. Are you still running around calling everyone a stalker
while posting web pages about certain people?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

Sqwertz, I've never been so impressed by your ability put all the words
together as I was on 3/3/2010 in saying:
> On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:19:40 -0500, DanS. wrote:
>
>> You're the biggest regular troll on RFC ... you really belong in RSFC,
>> you are just too obtuse to have realized it yet.

> This coming from the biggest asshole in NSR and a bunch of other
> groups. Are you still running around calling everyone a stalker
> while posting web pages about certain people?
>
> -sw

Uh, that wasn't me. Must have me confused with someone else. Only
ever made one web page in my life - Fortune City - years ago.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:36:35 -0500, DanS. wrote:

> Sqwertz, I've never been so impressed by your ability put all the words
> together as I was on 3/3/2010 in saying:
>> On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:19:40 -0500, DanS. wrote:
>>
>>> You're the biggest regular troll on RFC ... you really belong in RSFC,
>>> you are just too obtuse to have realized it yet.

>> This coming from the biggest asshole in NSR and a bunch of other
>> groups. Are you still running around calling everyone a stalker
>> while posting web pages about certain people?

> Uh, that wasn't me. Must have me confused with someone else. Only
> ever made one web page in my life - Fortune City - years ago.

Maybe I have you confused with another Dan in news.software.readers.
or else maybe you were just pointing to somebody else website. Yeah
- that was probably it.

ObFood: The supermarket was having a special on 2lbs of fried
catfish snd 1.5lbs of potato wedges for $4.99 tonight. And the fish
was just coming out of the fryer when I got there.

Screw the groceries, I got a to-go container of that and ate half of
it at the snack bar before it got cold. Cornmeal breaded catfish
and it wasn't muddy at all.

Oops. I really did need laundry detergent. Oh Well.

-sw

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
> has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.
>
> Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
> on-topic rate.
>
> -sw
>
> Oops. Make that 39.999976%.
>
> -sw

Then you have too many users killfiled. :-) I'd say on topic posting
here (r.f.c.) is about 77%.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
>> has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.
>>
>> Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
>> on-topic rate.
>>
>> -sw
>>
>> Oops. Make that 39.999976%.
>>
>> -sw

> Then you have too many users killfiled. :-) I'd say on topic posting
> here (r.f.c.) is about 77%.
> --

That makes more sense, it's hard to stray too far from the oven for fear
of burning the biquets.

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:03:11 -0600, MoParMaN wrote:
>
>> "DanS." > wrote in message
>>> to rec.food.cooking in the off season
>>>
>>> I remember when it was close call

>> Well, they do cook quiche` and other uneatable crap. Once ya got off
>> the
>> topic of BBq and fried fish, its all over for RSFC.

> Take away the OT, pure troll posts, and the bottom feeders and RFC
> has RSFC has you beat by 5x. 15x during the off-season.
>
> Not that we don't have our own share. I'd say RFC has a 40%
> on-topic rate.
>
> -sw
>
> Oops. Make that 39.999976%.
>
> -sw

That's amazing since the other 5 groups I hang out on are prolly 75
percent ot, most of the time. The problem with RSFC is that most are
highly educated Type A eggheads, with only a few of us normal people
around to make sure their heads don't get to big and explode.

With cooking, it's kinda hard to keep getting ot as everyone has to eat,
so the topic is just like a modern oven, it's self cleaning. Besides, what
possibly could a bunch of ranch house cooks talk about outside of food? I
mean there is always the *** thing I guess.