Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default family farms

We had conversations earlier on this board about family farms,
farming, sustainable farming, etc.

Today there's a great column in the NY Times about CROP MOBS....(like
flash mobs only for farms)
It's a great read and a wonderful idea that I hope spreads.

It also shows once again how small, sustainable farms are appealing
more and more to people who are looking for more meaning.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/28/ma...gewanted=print
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 25, 12:45*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
> We had conversations earlier on this board about family farms,
> farming, sustainable farming, etc.
>
> Today there's a great column in the NY Times about CROP MOBS....(like
> flash mobs only for farms)
> It's a great read and a wonderful idea that I hope spreads.
>
> It also shows once again how small, sustainable farms are appealing
> more and more to people who are looking for more meaning.

I find that helping my customers make more efficient missiles, tanks,
satellites, and aircraft gives me all the meaning that I need.

Meaning is where you find it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Feb 25, 9:52*am, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On Feb 25, 12:45*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
>
> > We had conversations earlier on this board about family farms,
> > farming, sustainable farming, etc.

> > Today there's a great column in the NY Times about CROP MOBS....(like
> > flash mobs only for farms)
> > It's a great read and a wonderful idea that I hope spreads.

> > It also shows once again how small, sustainable farms are appealing
> > more and more to people who are looking for more meaning.

> I find that helping my customers make more efficient missiles, tanks,
> satellites, and aircraft gives me all the meaning that I need.
>
> Meaning is where you find it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

LOL....true. I guess meaning is in the eye of the beholder.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Feb 25, 12:45*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
>
> > We had conversations earlier on this board about family farms,
> > farming, sustainable farming, etc.

> > Today there's a great column in the NY Times about CROP MOBS....(like
> > flash mobs only for farms)
> > It's a great read and a wonderful idea that I hope spreads.

> > It also shows once again how small, sustainable farms are appealing
> > more and more to people who are looking for more meaning.

> I find that helping my customers make more efficient missiles, tanks,
> satellites, and aircraft gives me all the meaning that I need.
>
> Meaning is where you find it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I find that helping my customers make more efficient and larger
missiles, larger tanks,
larger satellites, and larger aircraft gives me all the meaning that I
need to take out your army.

FS: WEIGHT WATCHERS FAMILY MEALS cookbook to bring family and friendstogether HOUGHTON MIFFLIN 50%off! [email protected] Recipes 0 22-08-2016 09:10 AM
Farms Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 227 12-06-2016 10:39 PM
Tea Farms in Japan Joel Dietz Tea 0 06-03-2008 06:49 AM
Organic farms using NO pesticides better for soil and outproduceconventional farms. Beach Runner Vegan 2 31-12-2005 10:24 PM
Morning Farms Vaine Vegan 2 11-05-2004 01:15 AM