Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My first date cake..

Noooo, not my first date! My first cake made with 18 pureed dates! Fresh
after cooking. Never had one before, only discovered recipe yesterday,
all i can say right now is it smells good!!

Picture of it right after baking, still cooling below,

http://picasaweb.google.com/Michael....83974053026738

Here is where the credit goes,

http://www.aayisrecipes.com/2006/05/...-cake-eggless/

--
regards, mike
piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r
Posted to rec.food.cooking

piedmont wrote:
> Noooo, not my first date! My first cake made with 18 pureed dates!
> Fresh after cooking. Never had one before, only discovered recipe
> yesterday, all i can say right now is it smells good!!
>
> Picture of it right after baking, still cooling below,
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/Michael....83974053026738
>

> Here is where the credit goes,
>
> http://www.aayisrecipes.com/2006/05/...-cake-eggless/

Let us know how you like the cake. I love dates, so I might give this
recipe a try.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/22/2010 6:19 PM, Becca wrote:
snip
> Let us know how you like the cake. I love dates, so I might give this
> recipe a try.
>
> Becca

This is a good tasting cake! Easy to make too!

Ya'll don't laugh but here it is decorated or not,

http://picasaweb.google.com/Michael....42140092206722

--
regards, mike
piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r
http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

piedmont wrote:
> On 2/22/2010 6:19 PM, Becca wrote:
> snip
>> Let us know how you like the cake. I love dates, so I might give this
>> recipe a try.
>>
>> Becca

> This is a good tasting cake! Easy to make too!
>
> Ya'll don't laugh but here it is decorated or not,
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/Michael....42140092206722

Glad to hear the cake tastes good, it certainly looks good. I will
probably dust it with powdered sugar.

Becca