Spoons

Default Wanted: Apple Recipes

Hi all,

I went apple picking today and I have a huge amount of apples and I could
use some ideas for some apple recipes.

I plan on making apple pie. I was wondering if I could save the apples by
freezing them???

Thanks for your help.
Spoons

PENMART01

>I plan on making apple pie. I was wondering if I could save the apples by
>freezing them???
>
>Spoons

You can freeze cooked apple filling, but freezing fresh apples will ruin them.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Jessica V.

Spoons wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I went apple picking today and I have a huge amount of apples and I could
> use some ideas for some apple recipes.
>
> I plan on making apple pie. I was wondering if I could save the apples by
> freezing them???
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Spoons

What kind of recipes do you seek? Main dish, breakfast, dessert, all of
the above?

Freezing doesn't work out. I've had good results canning apple sauce,
apple butter, and apple pie filling though. I guess all of those could
be frozen too, but I have more shelf than freezer space so I don't.

Jessica
Jessica V.

Spoons wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I went apple picking today and I have a huge amount of apples and I could
> use some ideas for some apple recipes.
>
> I plan on making apple pie. I was wondering if I could save the apples by
> freezing them???
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Spoons

What kind of recipes do you seek? Main dish, breakfast, dessert, all of
the above?

Freezing doesn't work out. I've had good results canning apple sauce,
apple butter, and apple pie filling though. I guess all of those could
be frozen too, but I have more shelf than freezer space so I don't.

Jessica

Recipes Wanted [email protected] General Cooking 4 13-07-2006 06:39 PM
Recipes Wanted Halcitron Vegan 2 07-01-2004 04:06 PM
Recipes Wanted! [email protected] General Cooking 8 06-11-2003 09:28 PM
APPLE CAKE REC. WANTED, HELP EUGENE SMITH Baking 1 29-10-2003 01:17 PM
Recipes Wanted tippy1 Mexican Cooking 9 16-10-2003 08:20 PM