Old 25-09-2004, 04:18 PM
PENMART01

Default An apology to all

STRONGThe following post is fraudulent... don't need to be a computer geek to
figger it out... it's written in syntax about as far off from Steve Kramer's as
one could get./STRONG

Subject: An apology to all
From: "Steve Kramer"
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai, rec.scuba, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
rec.travel.asia, rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:53:44 +0100

reader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.n
et!news-out2.newsfeeds.com!local!corp-news!not-for-mail
rec.photo.equipment.35mm:880323 rec.travel.asia:214116
rec.food.cooking:1164061

I apologise to you all for my recent childish and infantile behaviour. I
thought that I was actually helping to promote my business with every such
post but now realise that I have only been making a fool of myself, and my
attacks on Robert Johnson and other posters on the groups have not only
damaged my reputation here, but have also damaged my business.

The attacks on Bob were a result of my jealousy toward him and his business.
Bob, please accept my assurance that these childish attacks against you will
now stop. I give you my word.

Of course I realise that Chiang Mai Pickle King products are far superior to
the products made by Jerusalem Falafel. I initially posted praise on JF's
products when I mentioned them on my posts because they offered me an
incentive by way of a free lunch every time I helped them with their
'marketing'. One of the usenet trolls, a psychotic who likes to pretend to
be me, wasn't far off the mark last week when, pretending to be me, 'he'
posted that 'I' had 'Chiang Mai tummy' after having eaten some of their
product. Well the first time I had a meal in their restaurant I ended up in
hospital with food poisoning! Like a fool (well it WAS free!) I went back
for another meal about a week after I came out of hospital, and guess what?
Yep, another stay in the hospital with food poisoning! Needless to say I
would urge other posters to stay away from Jerusalem Falafel and their
products unless they have some morbid desire to risk food poisoning or even
death!

But Jerusalem Falafel does have ONE good thing going for them. I
occasionally suffer from chronic constipation, and have found that just one
small teaspoon of their babaganoush has me literally running for the men's
room! )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

---

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Old 25-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Jack Schidt®

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

Jack FakeCounterfeitPhonyBullshit

Old 25-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Chuck

Did you just toppost?
Is it OK then?
Please let me know oh wise one.

From: "Steve Kramer"
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai, rec.scuba, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
rec.travel.asia, rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:53:44 +0100

spam or
any illegal or copyrighted postings.

the
body (DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS)

Old 25-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Melba's Jammin'

In article , "Steve Kramer"
wrote:

I apologise to you all for my recent childish and infantile behaviour. I

Just like the Energizer bunny -- you keep on going and going and going
and going
--
-Barb, www.jamlady.eboard.com Updated 9-22-04; Fairs Fare tab.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."

Old 25-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Steve Calvin

Chuck wrote:

Did you just toppost?
Is it OK then?
Please let me know oh wise one.

"PENMART01" wrote in message

Oh, thanks alot Chuck. Just in case you didn't know, a stout beer
doesn't wipe off of a laptop display very easily. ;-)

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Old 25-09-2004, 09:17 PM
SportKite1

From: Steve Calvin

Sometimes top posting is relevant. Ellen

Old 25-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Steve Calvin

From: Steve Calvin

Sometimes top posting is relevant. Ellen

Did you just toppost?
Is it OK then?
Please let me know oh wise one

That's not my post. I did reply to it but someone else posted what you
are replying to.

Old 25-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Steve Calvin

Old 25-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Steve Calvin

Old 28-09-2004, 01:49 AM
Steve Kramer

"WhiteShiva" wrote in message ...
"Steve Kramer" wrote in message
om...
"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

No... I didn't write this previous post

Are you sure Steve? - I mean, with all the various names you are using
at the moment, can you be absolutely sure? :-)

Trond

Yes, I can be very sure. All it takes is a quick look at the full
header. If it comes out of Newsfeeds.com via Outlook Express you can
be very sure that it is not me. If it's posted through Loxinfo.com or
my Google account it is. It really is that easy to spot the trolls.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Six years, one month, one week, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 18 seconds.
66902 cigarettes not smoked, saving $18,398.13. Time used for a better
purpose: 33 weeks, 1 day, 7 hours, 10 minutes.

Apology playas General Cooking 0 17-11-2015 11:03 PM
An apology Harry Buskin General Cooking 6 09-01-2009 03:34 PM
Apology Mike Morton Tea 1 11-07-2008 03:52 PM
The Apology - L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:22 PM
Apology L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:21 PM