PENMART01

Default An apology to all

<STRONG>The following post is fraudulent... don't need to be a computer geek to
figger it out... it's written in syntax about as far off from Steve Kramer's as
one could get.</STRONG>

>Subject: An apology to all
>From: "Steve Kramer"
>Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai, rec.scuba, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
>rec.travel.asia, rec.food.cooking
>Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:53:44 +0100

reader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.n
et!news-out2.newsfeeds.com!local!corp-news!not-for-mail
>rec.photo.equipment.35mm:880323 rec.travel.asia:214116
>rec.food.cooking:1164061
>

>I apologise to you all for my recent childish and infantile behaviour. I
>thought that I was actually helping to promote my business with every such
>post but now realise that I have only been making a fool of myself, and my
>attacks on Robert Johnson and other posters on the groups have not only
>damaged my reputation here, but have also damaged my business.
>
>The attacks on Bob were a result of my jealousy toward him and his business.
>Bob, please accept my assurance that these childish attacks against you will
>now stop. I give you my word.
>
>Of course I realise that Chiang Mai Pickle King products are far superior to
>the products made by Jerusalem Falafel. I initially posted praise on JF's
>products when I mentioned them on my posts because they offered me an
>incentive by way of a free lunch every time I helped them with their
>'marketing'. One of the usenet trolls, a psychotic who likes to pretend to
>be me, wasn't far off the mark last week when, pretending to be me, 'he'
>posted that 'I' had 'Chiang Mai tummy' after having eaten some of their
>product. Well the first time I had a meal in their restaurant I ended up in
>hospital with food poisoning! Like a fool (well it WAS free!) I went back
>for another meal about a week after I came out of hospital, and guess what?
>Yep, another stay in the hospital with food poisoning! Needless to say I
>would urge other posters to stay away from Jerusalem Falafel and their
>products unless they have some morbid desire to risk food poisoning or even
>death!
>
>But Jerusalem Falafel does have ONE good thing going for them. I
>occasionally suffer from chronic constipation, and have found that just one
>small teaspoon of their babaganoush has me literally running for the men's
>room! )
>
>Steve Kramer
>Chiang Mai, Thailand
>http://www.photoenvisions.com

---

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Jack Schidt®

"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

Jack FakeCounterfeitPhonyBullshit

Chuck

Did you just toppost?
Is it OK then?
Please let me know oh wise one.

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> <STRONG>The following post is fraudulent... don't need to be a computer

geek to
> figger it out... it's written in syntax about as far off from Steve

Kramer's as
> one could get.</STRONG>
>
> >Subject: An apology to all
> >From: "Steve Kramer"
> >Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai, rec.scuba, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
> >rec.travel.asia, rec.food.cooking
> >Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:53:44 +0100

spam or
> >any illegal or copyrighted postings.

the
> >body (DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS)

> reader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.n
> et!news-out2.newsfeeds.com!local!corp-news!not-for-mail
> >rec.photo.equipment.35mm:880323 rec.travel.asia:214116
> >rec.food.cooking:1164061
> >

> >I apologise to you all for my recent childish and infantile behaviour. I
> >thought that I was actually helping to promote my business with every

such
> >post but now realise that I have only been making a fool of myself, and

my
> >attacks on Robert Johnson and other posters on the groups have not only
> >damaged my reputation here, but have also damaged my business.
> >
> >The attacks on Bob were a result of my jealousy toward him and his

business.
> >Bob, please accept my assurance that these childish attacks against you

will
> >now stop. I give you my word.
> >
> >Of course I realise that Chiang Mai Pickle King products are far superior

> >the products made by Jerusalem Falafel. I initially posted praise on JF's
> >products when I mentioned them on my posts because they offered me an
> >incentive by way of a free lunch every time I helped them with their
> >'marketing'. One of the usenet trolls, a psychotic who likes to pretend

> >be me, wasn't far off the mark last week when, pretending to be me, 'he'
> >posted that 'I' had 'Chiang Mai tummy' after having eaten some of their
> >product. Well the first time I had a meal in their restaurant I ended up

in
> >hospital with food poisoning! Like a fool (well it WAS free!) I went back
> >for another meal about a week after I came out of hospital, and guess

what?
> >Yep, another stay in the hospital with food poisoning! Needless to say I
> >would urge other posters to stay away from Jerusalem Falafel and their
> >products unless they have some morbid desire to risk food poisoning or

even
> >death!
> >
> >But Jerusalem Falafel does have ONE good thing going for them. I
> >occasionally suffer from chronic constipation, and have found that just

one
> >small teaspoon of their babaganoush has me literally running for the

men's
> >room! )
> >
> >Steve Kramer
> >Chiang Mai, Thailand
> >http://www.photoenvisions.com

> ---
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

Chuck

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> [...]

> >would urge other posters to stay away from Jerusalem Falafel and their
> >products unless they have some morbid desire to risk food poisoning or

even
> >death!
> >
> >But Jerusalem Falafel does have ONE good thing going for them. I
> >occasionally suffer from chronic constipation, and have found that just

one
> >small teaspoon of their babaganoush has me literally running for the

men's
> >room! )
> >
> >Steve Kramer
> >Chiang Mai, Thailand
> >http://www.photoenvisions.com

> ---
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Steve Kramer"
> wrote:

> I apologise to you all for my recent childish and infantile behaviour. I

Just like the Energizer bunny -- you keep on going and going and going
and going
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 9-22-04; Fairs Fare tab.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Steve Kramer"
> wrote:

> I apologise to you all for my recent childish and infantile behaviour. I

Just like the Energizer bunny -- you keep on going and going and going
and going
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 9-22-04; Fairs Fare tab.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
-Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Steve Calvin

Chuck wrote:

> Did you just toppost?
> Is it OK then?
> Please let me know oh wise one.
>

> "PENMART01" > wrote in message

Oh, thanks alot Chuck. Just in case you didn't know, a stout beer
doesn't wipe off of a laptop display very easily. ;-)

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

SportKite1

>From: Steve Calvin

Sometimes top posting is relevant. Ellen

>> Did you just toppost?
>> Is it OK then?
>> Please let me know oh wise one

Steve Calvin

SportKite1 wrote:

>>From: Steve Calvin

> Sometimes top posting is relevant. Ellen
>

>>>Did you just toppost?
>>>Is it OK then?
>>>Please let me know oh wise one

That's not my post. I did reply to it but someone else posted what you
are replying to.

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Steve Calvin

SportKite1 wrote:

>>From: Steve Calvin

> Sometimes top posting is relevant. Ellen
>

>>>Did you just toppost?
>>>Is it OK then?
>>>Please let me know oh wise one

That's not my post. I did reply to it but someone else posted what you
are replying to.

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Steve Calvin

SportKite1 wrote:

>>From: Steve Calvin

> Sometimes top posting is relevant. Ellen
>

>>>Did you just toppost?
>>>Is it OK then?
>>>Please let me know oh wise one

That's not my post. I did reply to it but someone else posted what you
are replying to.

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Steve Kramer

"WhiteShiva" > wrote in message >...
> "Steve Kramer" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> > No... I didn't write this previous post

> Are you sure Steve? - I mean, with all the various names you are using
> at the moment, can you be absolutely sure? :-)

> Trond

Yes, I can be very sure. All it takes is a quick look at the full
header. If it comes out of Newsfeeds.com via Outlook Express you can
be very sure that it is not me. If it's posted through Loxinfo.com or
my Google account it is. It really is that easy to spot the trolls.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Six years, one month, one week, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 18 seconds.
66902 cigarettes not smoked, saving $18,398.13. Time used for a better
purpose: 33 weeks, 1 day, 7 hours, 10 minutes.

Apology playas General Cooking 0 17-11-2015 11:03 PM
An apology Harry Buskin General Cooking 6 09-01-2009 03:34 PM
Apology Mike Morton Tea 1 11-07-2008 03:52 PM
The Apology - L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:22 PM
Apology L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:21 PM