PENMART01

Default An apology to all

<STRONG>The following post is fraudulent... don't need to be a computer geek to
figger it out... it's written in syntax about as far off from Steve Kramer's as
one could get.</STRONG>

>Subject: An apology to all
>From: "Steve Kramer"
>Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai, rec.scuba, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
>rec.travel.asia, rec.food.cooking
>Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:53:44 +0100

reader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.n
et!news-out2.newsfeeds.com!local!corp-news!not-for-mail
>rec.photo.equipment.35mm:880323 rec.travel.asia:214116
>rec.food.cooking:1164061
>

>I apologise to you all for my recent childish and infantile behaviour. I
>thought that I was actually helping to promote my business with every such
>post but now realise that I have only been making a fool of myself, and my
>attacks on Robert Johnson and other posters on the groups have not only
>damaged my reputation here, but have also damaged my business.
>
>The attacks on Bob were a result of my jealousy toward him and his business.
>Bob, please accept my assurance that these childish attacks against you will
>now stop. I give you my word.
>
>Of course I realise that Chiang Mai Pickle King products are far superior to
>the products made by Jerusalem Falafel. I initially posted praise on JF's
>products when I mentioned them on my posts because they offered me an
>incentive by way of a free lunch every time I helped them with their
>'marketing'. One of the usenet trolls, a psychotic who likes to pretend to
>be me, wasn't far off the mark last week when, pretending to be me, 'he'
>posted that 'I' had 'Chiang Mai tummy' after having eaten some of their
>product. Well the first time I had a meal in their restaurant I ended up in
>hospital with food poisoning! Like a fool (well it WAS free!) I went back
>for another meal about a week after I came out of hospital, and guess what?
>Yep, another stay in the hospital with food poisoning! Needless to say I
>would urge other posters to stay away from Jerusalem Falafel and their
>products unless they have some morbid desire to risk food poisoning or even
>death!
>
>But Jerusalem Falafel does have ONE good thing going for them. I
>occasionally suffer from chronic constipation, and have found that just one
>small teaspoon of their babaganoush has me literally running for the men's
>room! )
>
>Steve Kramer
>Chiang Mai, Thailand
>http://www.photoenvisions.com